Product & services pricing 9.06/10
Shipping & packaging: 8.37/10
Customer service: 7.91/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.09/10

Excellent as always

"Books came in the description that was advertised, failry quick delivery too. Always a good choice for my book purchases :)"

Great for Children's Books

"My 2 year old's speech therapist gave us a list of suggested reading. Instead of heading to a big box store, I went online to Better World Books. The books were about half price what they would be elsewhere. I even splurged on ones with flaps or sound buttons. Since they are learning materials and not keepsakes, it did not matter to me their condition, but the ones with flaps/sounds are still intact. "

Recyling at it's best!

"While I admit that I read mostly on my ipad these days, there are just those books that you cannot find and who does not like the touch of a good book. Better World Books is not just a reseller of books, but an organization which is helping children read and recycling books where they are just not another landfill death.

I love ordering especially the little notes you get from your book when it is being shipped. That is really a unique idea and fun. I am so glad that I found Better World Books. I have told all of my book friends to go shopping.

Quick and efficient

"Smooth process. Timely delivery."

Better World Books

"I was very happy with the availability of all the books that I wanted and they were shipped within a reasonable time, thank you."

I'm in love to BWB

"It's so much fun to search books in Bargain Bin, never failed and love it! "

Perfect as usual!

"The book came as promised. I always check Better World Books first. I was actually surprised to find Democracy in Chains since it is a new book. I believe in this company and like to support them when I want to buy a book."

bline linda

"I loved the fact you get in one package"

quick shipment

"i got the books pretty quickly."

Excellent, thank you

"Book as described, good price, reliable (but slow) shipping.
From previous experience - excellent costumer service.

2018-07-15

Great selection and great books

"Thanks for the follow up and care"

Not accurately described

"It was an ex library copy that had originally been paperback but altered to be hardback. This was not stated in the description."

Another great experience!

"I love ordering books from Better World Books. I not only get something I know I am going to enjoy, but I can do something good for the environment and other people so the reward is double! Thanks for such a great company."

Pretty Satisfied

"I was missing a book and had received a book that I didn't order. However, after reaching out to Better World Books, they not only refunded my money but they encouraged me to donate the extra book I received instead of insisting I send it back. Overall, I have been very satisfied with the products I have purchased and the service I have received from Better World Books. I would definitely recommend them!"

Beats Amazon hands down!

"I'm anti-Amazon 100%. I spend a lot of time looking for the books and audiobook cds I want in order to bypass Amazon. BWB is one of the places I go for used books--literary fiction, history, etc. Have been a customer for many years."

Share Better World Books's store rating