Stores > Best Tickets

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Best Tickets by clicking a star below.
2017-12-07

The BEST tickets

"Best Tickets lives up to it’s name every time! I recently went to a Spurs game and arrived at the office to pick up my tickets. The staff greeted me with a warm welcome, and the owner, Jerome, took time to welcome my friend and me. Best Tickets always meets my needs which is why I don’t go anywhere else to get my tickets. "

2017-12-01

Mykel did a great job while helping me during online chat. Very friendly and thorough. He was a great help.

"Mykel went out of his way to gather info for me. Very helpful. "

2017-11-14

Best is an appropriate name!

"Throughout the years i have always relied on the professional staff at Best tickets. It's very easy and you know exactly where you'll be sitting! If it's a concert or sporting event they're the people to see. Thanks Best!!"

2017-11-09

Technical error happened that allowed overselling, not taking responsibility, disappointing experience

"You'll have to wait until the next morning if you ordered your tickets "outside normal business hours"! Ordered tickets through Best Tickets for the first time, received an email from them stating a "final approval" is needed from them "during their normal business hours", which they didn't advertise anywhere on the site. After ordering I still saw the same listing online and I missed my chance to secure seats elsewhere due to the inability to cancel my order. Had to wait until the next morning (9 hours later) and got a call from them saying a "technical error" happened and the price has gone up 3 times and they're not responsible for it due to the email I received AFTER I ordered. Won't use again."

2017-06-28

Seamless Process

"This is the second time I've used Best Tickets and once again I was very pleased. Ruben Berain answered all my questions and helped me get the Best Tickets possible. I was so happy that there were still no hidden fees & no processing fees. I will continue using Best Tickets to purchase tickets. "

2017-05-22

NKOTB tickets

"Yesterday I purchased tickets from Jerry Escamilla at Best Tickets. It was an easy & quick purchase & we received and awesome deal. Thanks for getting us floor tickets at an awesome price. Defiantly a returning customer and recommending Jerry & Best Tickets to my friends & family! Thanks Jerry! "

2015-11-04

"This was an excellent ticket buying experience. The price was reasonable. I could possibly have found tickets for less but based on previous reviews I felt that I could trust Best Tickets to deliver valid tickets and do it on time. When I had questions I spoke directly to a customer service representative. My email was answered promptly and they followed up with a phone call. Tickets arrived a week in advance of the event just as promised. I liked the shipping options I was offered on check out. I highly recommend this re-seller for event ticket purchases. "

2015-10-13

"Great experience with Best Tickets. I have bought from other services in the past and Best Tickets surpasses them all. I like the fact that the price quoted included everything but the shipping and I felt that the shipping costs were reasonable compared to other services. I got a confirmation e-mail very quickly after ordering the tickets. I got the tickets the next day. With the tickets was another receipt marked paid in red. I will for sure be ordering from Best Tickets in the future."

2015-10-05

"Very good service and always have what im looking for."

2015-10-03

"This was quick and easy process. I'll definitely be ordering again."

2015-10-03

"Buying from Best Tickets was THE BEST WAY TO GO when I was looking for last minute tickets to an event for the following week. I shopped around on MULTIPLE different sites and Best Tickets saved me over $100 for 2 tickets to my event!! They were EXTREMELY REASONABLY PRICED compared to the other sites, no hidden service fees , quick delivery.... I would recommend this website to anyone!! "

2015-09-30

"First time to use them and will do so in the future."

2015-09-30

"I have always have a good experience when I use Best Tickets!"

2015-09-30

"I just wanted to take some time to thank all the hard work that best tickets did in order to get 22 people from san antonio to dallas safely to see the cowboys play. There work is always at a level that makes all the individuals happy that we purchased tickets form Mr. Jerome and his crew. From start to finish a shining star for your organization is RUBEN. He was always very professional and made each of us feel like special guests. Ruben made sure that everyone knew that Best Tickets does things at a five star level. When he was confronted with situations he took charged and found a solution right away. He also talked about how the business can get other concert and sporting events always looking for a sale to better your bottom line. It was a pleasure, like always, doing business with Best Tickets. And a special thank you to Ruben for making us feel comfortable and making Best Tickets look so good.

Dustin Martinez
Owner
HHI Inc and MTZ Inc

2015-09-26

"First of all I want to say Best Tickets is my first choice in purchasing premium tickets. Very smooth operation. However this time, not so much. Normally I will pick up my Longhorn tickets at the beer garden. I drive into Austin from the south (Corpus Christi) and don't want to mess with traffic driving north of the stadium only to drive back through it. This time, however, I had some errands to run in the north Austin so I elected to pick up my tickets at the office on Research Road (confirmed by email). About an hour out from Austin I received a call saying my tickets were ready for pickup at the beer garden. When I explained I had selected to pick them up at the office, numerous calls were made to see if the tickets could be returned back to the office. After about 30 minutes I was told the tickets could be taken back to the office, but my concern now was what if the driver got stuck in traffic and we had to wait for him. Rather than take a chance I decided to pickup the tickets at the beer garden and forgo my errands before the game. Although the mixup in pickup location was an inconvenience for me, the Best Ticket staff did everything to resolve the situation and was very apologetic. Great customer service! And some times stuff happens. "

Share Best Tickets's store rating

Best Tickets is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Best Tickets is not a merchant member
Best Tickets does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!