Stores > BestDirect.ca
  • BestDirect.ca

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review BestDirect.ca by clicking a star below.
2017-11-15

Not happy

"No email to say despatch. No tracking number. Still waiting for delivery week after order when told 3 days"

2017-05-12

No Credibility

"Below is a timeline regarding shipment of my Toyota Tacoma truck. Best Direct failed to find a hauler for my vehicle and I had to fly back to Ohio and drive the truck out here myself. I have been attempting to get my $275.00 deposit returned, to no avail. The following is the timeline and information I am sending to the Better Business Bureau as this was not an example of good customer service and I am still looking for the return of my money:

March 20 - I found out Master Pro could not honor its commitment to ship my truck and John from Best Direct contacted me to see if I still needed assistance. He stated he could arrange to pick-up the truck within 48 hours. I received a quote and signed the contract, on the assumption I was getting good information from John. Communications then started coming from Jim Powers of Best Direct.

March 24 - I sent an e-mail to Jim indicating the truck was still not picked up. By this time I was already in Nevada and needed the vehicle.

March 27 - sent an e-mail indicated still no pick-up or response to my earlier e-mails. Later that day I did receive a note from Jim indicating pick-up would be either March 30 or 31

March 30 - sent an e-mail indicating no pick-up or contact

April 1 - sent an e-mail indicating no pick-up or contact. Received a note later in the day from Jim saying I should have an answer by April 2

April 3 - sent an e-mail indicating no pick-up or contact

April 5 - sent an e-mail indicating no pick-up or contact

April 7 - sent an e-mail requesting cancellation of the contract and return of my deposit. Jim contacted me later and said dispatch would reach me with pick-up info. They did and said a driver would be available either April 8 or 9

April 10 - sent an e-mail indicating no pick-up or contact. Jim responded again saying Dispatch will get back with me.

April 11 - sent an e-mail indicating no pick-up or contact and another request for the return of my deposit.

April 12 - sent an e-mail indicating no pick-up or contact and another request for the return of my deposit.

April 15 - Jim sent a note saying he was referring my request to customer service

April 20 - sent an e-mail indicating still not response to my request

April 25 - received a note from Jim again indicating customer service would respond back to me

April 28 - sent an e-mail indicating still not response to my request

May 2 - sent an e-mail indicating still not response to my request

May 5 - sent an e-mail indicating still not response to my request

I have tried to work with Best Direct as I am aware you are dependent upon where truckers are hauling. However, that does not excuse the company from keep contact with their customers and providing updated and accurate information. I needed my truck here in Nevada and had a friend trying to watch it for me while it sat in Ohio. As I stated earlier, the only way I could be sure of getting it back here was to fly back and pick it up myself. I sincerely hope to hear a response from you and to receive my deposit, in full.

2017-01-29

BestDirect scammed me!

"I purchased the Renumax car scratch remover for £45 on offer, as soon as it arrived I tried it and ithe didn't work! I went through hell trying to send it back as it came with a 28 day money back guarantee. I phoned them half a dozen times and kept being told that someone would get back to me with a return code in order to send it back. In the end I managed to send it back at my expense which cost me £6 to return! I eventually had a full refund. A couple of days later I checked my phone bill and they charged me £18 for the calls! I was very upset as it cost me £34 in total to return the garage back to them. I would never order from there again and would advise everyone else not too!

BestDirect is a scam.

2016-08-08

Great service!

"Although I needed to cancel an order, contacting them was simple and they were able to quickly cancel and refund my order, which I received the refund back in a few days. I will definitely order again as their support via phone was very friendly and efficient."

2016-04-11

Fast shipping! Great supplier for toners

"We order regularly from Bestdirect for our toners and we always get great service and receive our orders within a day or two.

We have spoken with their customer support when needed and they have get any issues resolved quickly and professionally.

2015-10-09

"Ordered some RAM which got delivered within just a few days, quick shipping, had no issues with order processing. "

2015-06-10

"I made the purchase of an SSD to improve performance of my system and a lot of RAM. I was pleasantly surprised at the speed with which my order was processed. However, by doing research, I discovered that the memory modules are incompatible with my computer. Through an RMA, I returned the items to refund to purchase compatible memory. I am very satisfied with the service received."

2015-05-13

"Price and services is always A1. ..shipping very very fast..."

2015-04-27

"I placed an order for a pair of M50x headphones on April 9th. The order remained pending until the 22nd, when I sent them an email about a status update. Harley Hutton got back to me the next day, explaining that they'd had a delay in receiving their stock, but had expedited my order. I got the headphones the next day. The delay and lack of updates for almost two weeks was annoying, but their customer service acknowledged their mistake and made up for it"

2015-04-16

"Excellent customer service! Fast delivery and good prices! A++"

2015-03-03

"I simply wanna say that I had a fantastic support from Harley Hutton. I had questions regarding missing parts in the package I had received, and Harley really helped me by answering very fast with all relevant information. I was also notified very promptly when missing parts got shipped in the following days.

Thanks a million Harley! I'm very happy that you took care of my order the way you did.

Mathieu St-Gelais

2015-02-12

"Quick shipping and nice customer service."

2015-02-08

"Ordered a Samsung SSD on 02/04/2015 (in the early hours of the morning), and received it on 02/05/2015 in the morning. They had a deal that ended on 02/03/2015, but their price had not changed yet on the website, so I took the chance to order my product, considering a 20% savings. They honored the price without any issue and the next day I received my package through Purolator. I had just earlier bought a laptop from one of their sister companies and shipping was just as prompt. They have great prices on products when they go on sales. If I could give them 10/5 for shipping, I would! Would definitely buy again!"

2015-02-03

"Very good price and even better when they price-matched the competition for me. Order included free shipping. Order was sent out quickly and delivered in good time.
Had an issue with the price adjustment but the customer service via email and phone were quick and resolved the matter without hesitation. Responses via email were pleasant and courteous. Responses via phone lacked a warm/helpful tone but the reason for the call was taken care of.

2014-12-03

"Pros:
- Price: Offered best price for the item at time of purchased
- Shipment: Arrived within 2 days
- Customer Service: Representative replied promptly when I had questions regarding my order status.

Cons:
- Website: Would be great if the bestdirect.ca displays more helpful status other than "Pending" on my order. Customer might ask "Did my order go through?"

Share BestDirect.ca's store rating

BestDirect.ca is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BestDirect.ca is a merchant member
BestDirect.ca participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.