Office and Plant M-F 8:30am-2pm--Customer service phones are open 24 hours -7 days a week--800-226-
    800-226-1884
    541-779-0126
    beneficialproducts@charter.net
    800-226-1884

2018-05-02

IF YOU SWIM, THIS EARPLUG KEEPS ALL WATER OUT.

"I tried several other types of earplugs, I can honestly say this is the best there is, it keeps water out, it does not fall apart, there is no danger in putting it in your ear, to take out just press the back of your ear and it will be easy to remove, it is not meant to be inside but rather to close all entrance of your ear, only a stupid person could not see that this is the best earplug."

2016-07-13

not satisfied

"Bought these earplugs because my husband snoring is so bad that you can hear him all the way down the hall to the living room, this is even with the door shut. Well the reason I am writing this review is that I have tried so many different earplugs, and I read reviews from this one and I thought thank god a solution - wrong. My other earplugs (cheaper ones) work better than these. Son I am writing because I am very dissatisfied with your product. Sincerely Linda Souter"

2014-04-10

"I used them without issues for a week, but one morning, I guess I had pushed too hard and a part got stuck in my ear canal. Could not get it out, I guess I made it worst by trying. Had to spend 4 hours at the hospital to get it out.
AVOID AT ALL COST.

2013-03-05

"To Whom It Concerns,

I just want to say that the ear plugs worked very well.
I served on a Medical Missions trip in Tegucigalpa, Honduras
I roomed with 11 men 4 snored, one sounded like a "jake" brake on a 18 wheeler!
The ear plugs along with some Ambien enabled me to get the rest I needed.

I would recommend them to anyone.

Satisfied Customer,

Rod Wedel

2013-02-24

"Quick service; and quick answer to my email regarding the ear plug performance. but I still don't believe they are more effective than the swimmers ear plugs I by at Walmart"

2013-02-22

"Very easy to order and arrived really quickly. Very pleased"

2013-02-16

"Very easy to purchase. A great product - comfortable, effective, and last a long time."

2013-02-10

"I have used other ear plugs and these were the most comfortable and block the most noise. I also like that they don't stick to my hair and pillow like other wax ear plugs.

2013-02-06

"the product is not what i was looking for i do use it on some
situations thank for your interest

Al Forest

2013-02-01

"Love the product. Not first time ordering. As always, delivered quick and promptly! Thank you. Best ear plugs ever!! (lol)"

2013-01-28

"Everything was done to a high standard. Thanks"

2013-01-16

"I've been ordering from Beneficial for a few years and they are great! Very fast shipping! I love everything about Beneficial Products!"

2013-01-15

"I was very pleased with the earplugs. They are easy to put in. They block out the noise and they don't hurt my ears.

Gene Wirkus
Kansas City

2013-01-15

"After searching for hours for the right earplugs for my almost 4 year old daughter, I finally decided to get these. She has had tubes for 1 year and a half now. She loves swimming, but the earplugs she got from the ENT Dr's office were not good enough. They would fall despite the special headband ! Not good for swimming ! For the very first time in a long time, she was more confident in the water when she had them on last week. She didn't have to worry about losing her earplugs. After her swim class she said "it didn't hurt mom" (as opposed to it hurt before bec water would still go in her ears). To sum it up : your earplugs are AMAZING, a real seal ! no water getting in her ears and they don't fall ! :) They helped her being more confident and she didn't have to feel any pain while swimming nor after bec no water got in her ears."

2013-01-13

"Thye last earplugs I used were silicone. They worked well but had to be replaced after 8 uses. This new brand from Beneficial work even better and they last longer. They fit well and block out snoring!"

Share Beneficial Products (aka: earplugsonline)'s store rating