119 reviews

Product & services pricing 1.67/10
2018-04-05

Very unsatisfied customer

"I have order two items and have never received them. I contacted customer service via email on several occasions I have got NO response back They just take your money and send nothing to you. "

2018-03-08

Horrible isn’t the word

"I ordered shirts and they charged my card right away and it’s been over a month never got my stuff I ordered and no one will email me back! I am so mad I can’t even get a refund this company is a scam "

2018-03-04

I wish I could give zero stars..

"So I ordered from this company before reading reviews. There's no number to call, only email. When I emailed customer service, they wouldn't refund me my money. It's been a month, and still no merchandise.. during my searching I found out they steal etsy sellers images and portray them as their merchandise. When I wrote that on their Facebook, they spammed my comments and ended up blocking me from their sites. Please do not order from them, and report their pages. There is 3 belle lily Facebook pages and they also are pink classy and fairy season trend. They keep making more business names once when people find out they are scammers. BUYERS BEWARE ! "

2018-02-09

this site is a scam

"i ordered from here august the 3rd of 2017 it is not February 9th of 2018! and i still did not receive my order ..
people talk about the material being awful but i can't even give a review on that since i have been scammed
i have been contacting every month that goes by and they only send an automatic message saying they will get back to you but never did

this site honestly is one of the worse and should be banned from american online shoppers
thanks to this site ill never order from an Chinese retail again

2018-01-23

THE ABSOLUTE WORST.

"This place is THE WORST. As everyone’s already mentioned, orders take FOREVER. This was the most frustrating ecommerce transaction I’ve ever had and I shop online almost exclusively. The items are cheap because they’re made of sh*t material and are complete throwaway items. This is classic Made In China product. I ordered my items on 1/5/18 and they arrived 1/22/18. Not only did they take forever to get here, but nothing even fit. I ordered my normal “Medium” size and everything fit HUGE. I emailed their customer service pleading for them to do the right thing and take these items back and this was their response:
———————-
Dear Customer,

Sorry for hearing that you are not satisfied with our clothing.

We have checked your order BB1054454132918891.

133247_2
131095_2
126661_2
94201_5

These items are under your order.

Would you please inform us the item number which has problems?

If possible, would you mind sending us pictures of the received item(s) for showing the problem clearly and corresponding problem description?

For the items you received which have the size or color problem, would you please check following steps:
(1) Please send us photos with good lighting of the item and package and labels.
(2) For size issue, please place the garment on the floor,take a tape measure to measure the Bust Waist and Hips. Once we confirm, we will offer an alternative product or partial refund for you.
The item's size will be considered wrong if the size difference between the item you have received and the measurement indicated on the size chart differ by at least 3 cm (1.18 inch).

After we receive your pictures, we will offer you reasonable solution asap. Please don′t worry.

Your support and understanding will be highly appreciated.
—————

Give me a break. I have to jump through those many hoops to make a return? This company clearly doesn’t care about return customers. There’s a reason Amazon and Nordstroms are so beloved - they would NEVER treat customers this way. And they’re getting rewarded handsomely for it. EFF YOU, bellelily. I look forward to your site shutting down soon.

2018-01-19

RIP OFF!!! LOW QUALITY

"I went online and placed an order, the site seemed legit and the tops were cute. I order three "momlife" shirts and opted for the free shipping. I waited for my email confirmation with my tracking number so after a few days i tried to track my package only to find that if you opt for the free shipping you can't track it! Half way through the month i emailed the company asking where my merchandise was and they said it can take up to 25 days to receive!! They made it seem on the website that it would arrive in 7-10 business days. Lies!! After nearly a month I finally got my first item (because they all shipped separately and at different times) which was strange to me. When i opened theb package and looked at the shirt it was very cheap and thin, the letters were not centered and the shirt was not true to size. I'm very small and petite so just to be sure it would fit i ordered a medium and it was tight on me!!! Needless to say I'm still waiting on the other two items to come and don't expect the quality to be better then the first item. They do not offer refunds and unless you pay the $2.75 for "replacement insurance" they will not resend the items if they don't show up. Don't waste your money. I wish i would have read the reviews before i did!"

2018-01-16

DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE

"O NOT ORDER FROM HERE! I should have read the reviews for this place before I wasted my money! I order a shirt from them on 11/27 and still have NOT received it and today is 1/16/18! I have asked and asked for my money back and all they say is be patient and that the holidays are slowing them down! I have never had to wait over a month for 1 shirt! It is ridiculous! This is the worst company I have ever bought something from and I really regret it! Don't waste your money here!

2017-12-27

Terrible customer service!

"I placed an order for a Christmas gift on 12/6/17. I received an email on 12/10/17 that my order had shipped and I would get a follow up email within 3 days. I have never heard anything else from them. I contacted customer service on 1218/17 and also on 12/22/17. Both times I was given a reply that someone would be contacting me as soon as possible. I've never heard back from anyone. Their customer service is supposed to be open 24/7. So disappointed. Do NOT order from them.

2017-12-20

Horrible Company

"Ordered a shirt over a month ago (11/17/17) it is now almost Christmas and tracking says it's still in transit but I can't see where and customer service is terrible. I expressed my concerns multiple times and they gave me no remorse or way to fix it. Will never order from here again. "

2017-12-17

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!!! HORRIBLE!!!!

"They do not ship your item and tell you it's available and then it's NOT !! It is a SCAM!!!!!"

2017-12-12

Bellelily takes your money and runs!!!!

"This company is BAD!!!!! They take your money and then you can't get in touch with them. "

Helpful Cool (1)

2017-12-11

HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S ALL JUNK.

"Horrible quality, sizing not accurate, smells of chemicals, emailed them 10 times - had to send pics of items to them - and was then offered only 10% refund.

ALSO SLOW TO DELIVER

2017-11-20

No merchandise!!!

"Ordered Thanksgiving shirt well needless to say no shirt yet and no tracking. Keeps saying in transit but not where! And if anyone has a phone number I️ can call please let me know?? Can’t find one! NEVER AGAIN!!!"

2017-11-20

Will never order anything off here again

"**** products so so mad"

2017-11-13

Not worth the wait ! Go to amazon

"Ordered thanksgiving shirts my office and it’s almost been three weeks . Thanksgiving is in a week don’t think they will make it here in time. Hasn’t even left China yet. Big mistake! I’ll use amazon from now on even if it’s more expensive!!"

Share Bellelily.com's store rating