Stores > Bellelily.com
  • Bellelily.com

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Bellelily.com by clicking a star below.
2018-01-19

RIP OFF!!! LOW QUALITY

"I went online and placed an order, the site seemed legit and the tops were cute. I order three "momlife" shirts and opted for the free shipping. I waited for my email confirmation with my tracking number so after a few days i tried to track my package only to find that if you opt for the free shipping you can't track it! Half way through the month i emailed the company asking where my merchandise was and they said it can take up to 25 days to receive!! They made it seem on the website that it would arrive in 7-10 business days. Lies!! After nearly a month I finally got my first item (because they all shipped separately and at different times) which was strange to me. When i opened theb package and looked at the shirt it was very cheap and thin, the letters were not centered and the shirt was not true to size. I'm very small and petite so just to be sure it would fit i ordered a medium and it was tight on me!!! Needless to say I'm still waiting on the other two items to come and don't expect the quality to be better then the first item. They do not offer refunds and unless you pay the $2.75 for "replacement insurance" they will not resend the items if they don't show up. Don't waste your money. I wish i would have read the reviews before i did!"

2018-01-16

DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE

"O NOT ORDER FROM HERE! I should have read the reviews for this place before I wasted my money! I order a shirt from them on 11/27 and still have NOT received it and today is 1/16/18! I have asked and asked for my money back and all they say is be patient and that the holidays are slowing them down! I have never had to wait over a month for 1 shirt! It is ridiculous! This is the worst company I have ever bought something from and I really regret it! Don't waste your money here!

2017-12-27

Terrible customer service!

"I placed an order for a Christmas gift on 12/6/17. I received an email on 12/10/17 that my order had shipped and I would get a follow up email within 3 days. I have never heard anything else from them. I contacted customer service on 1218/17 and also on 12/22/17. Both times I was given a reply that someone would be contacting me as soon as possible. I've never heard back from anyone. Their customer service is supposed to be open 24/7. So disappointed. Do NOT order from them.

2017-12-20

Horrible Company

"Ordered a shirt over a month ago (11/17/17) it is now almost Christmas and tracking says it's still in transit but I can't see where and customer service is terrible. I expressed my concerns multiple times and they gave me no remorse or way to fix it. Will never order from here again. "

2017-12-17

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!!! HORRIBLE!!!!

"They do not ship your item and tell you it's available and then it's NOT !! It is a SCAM!!!!!"

2017-12-12

Bellelily takes your money and runs!!!!

"This company is BAD!!!!! They take your money and then you can't get in touch with them. "

2017-12-11

HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S ALL JUNK.

"Horrible quality, sizing not accurate, smells of chemicals, emailed them 10 times - had to send pics of items to them - and was then offered only 10% refund.

ALSO SLOW TO DELIVER

2017-11-20

No merchandise!!!

"Ordered Thanksgiving shirt well needless to say no shirt yet and no tracking. Keeps saying in transit but not where! And if anyone has a phone number I️ can call please let me know?? Can’t find one! NEVER AGAIN!!!"

2017-11-20

Will never order anything off here again

"**** products so so mad"

2017-11-13

Not worth the wait ! Go to amazon

"Ordered thanksgiving shirts my office and it’s almost been three weeks . Thanksgiving is in a week don’t think they will make it here in time. Hasn’t even left China yet. Big mistake! I’ll use amazon from now on even if it’s more expensive!!"

2017-09-25

Stay far away...

"Don't buy from them! I contacted customer service first (going straight to the person) before I would write a review, but the clothes I ordered smelled so bad of smoke that my asthma triggered and the size and material were nothing like what was advertised! The coat I got was two sizes too big and made me look pregnant-stay far away from this company-they don't accept refunds. "

2017-09-24

Never Again

"I had no idea that this company was based in China as you can't find this information anywhere on the site. Anywho, I ordered 4 swimsuits and a cover up on 12 June for my cruise at the end of the month. Because I chose free shipping, a tracking number was provided but could not be tracked because....hey the shipping was free...right?? I finally received 2 swimsuits and a cover up 10 days later. Oh and by the way, Im usually a small/ x small. I know foreign items tend to fit different so i ordered LARGE swimsuits. Upon receiving them, i couldnt pull the bottom up past my knees and the top had me looking like a busted can of biscuits. These swimsuits had to be xxs!!! Back to the story....After 6 weeks passed, I contacted them via email to inform them that I never received my other 2 swimsuits. I also informed them that they were no longer needed and I wanted a refund. The company insisted that my items had shipped and to allow time for delivery. I went back and forth through emails for well over 3 weeks before the company finally decided to issue me a credit after denying me a refund. Needless to say, I ordered a few t-shirts to utilize my credit. Items were "shipped" on 29 August....today is 25 September and I've yet to receive anything. I contacted them last week and they advised me to allow 2 more weeks. Let me help you guys out..........DONT WASTE YOUR TIME, MONEY OR ENERGY. "

2017-09-22

You have to be kidding me.

"Okay, I thought I would go ahead and get a gift for my wife. I ordered on 8/24, in which it stated that it would take 6-18 business days to arrive. They sent it in 2 different packages. One arrived around 2 weeks ago, 2 sizes too small. Supposedly, according to the shady tracking device given, my package will arrive today. On September 22nd. After ordering the product on August 24th. If you need help with math, that is 25 business days. A month has passed! Now, I am not being optimistic about what sizes they will be if and when they arrive, but I'm guessing they will not make her or me happy. I didn't realize until after the fact that blah, blah, blah, they do not do returns. So, if they show up in a size large, but are only big enough to fit my 22 month old, we are out of luck. I know we purchase a lot of things overseas as a society, but after this experience, we will do our research first, and order local or within the US if at all possible. "

2017-09-20

SCAMMERS - CROOKS

"Bellelily = SCAMMER COMPANY - CROOKS
NEVER BUY FROM THEM!
ALL of what they sell is extremely cheap and the clothing sizes are not fitted for the Western world.
BE WARE, WHAT EVER COMES FROM CHINA IS NOT WORTH IT. CHINESE HAVE NO MORALS WHEN MONEY IS INVOLVED and ACT LIKE VULTURES. THEY DO NOT CARE TO RIP YOU OFF.

2017-08-25

Please do not order. You WILL be disappointed!!

"I bought six items and took forever to receive the items. And one I haven't even received yet and I placed and paid for my order on August 9th!!!
When I got the 5 out of 6 items, every item is cheap thin material and looks nothing like it does in the picture!
I am very disappointed and will stick to shopping in stores and not online!

This company rips you off!!!

Share Bellelily.com's store rating

Bellelily.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bellelily.com is not a merchant member
Bellelily.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!