Stores > Bellacor

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.47/10 5.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.56/10 5.56/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.72/10 4.72/10
Voice your opinion! Review Bellacor by clicking a star below.
2017-11-16

Picture light review

"Not quite enough detail about the product. I didn't know there was a transformer at the end of the cord (it could have been built into the product).

2017-11-14

14" Cove neck wall lantern

"I ordered two 14" cove neck wall lanterns. Both arrived on time and were easy to install. Both look very nice. However, there were no instructions included regarding how to install the glass panels and the process is not intuitively obvious. Once it is figured out, it is very simple. Also, one of the glass panels on one of the lights arrived broken. Bellacor responded promptly and sent out a replacement when they were notified"

2017-11-14

Wonderful selection, excellent customer service!

"Bellacor has become our one-stop-shop for lighting and decor! "

2017-11-13

Do not buy from this company

"Sent a broken lamp and won’t send a return label or refund my money after 10 days!"

2017-11-13

Outdoor Lighting

"I have shopped Bellacor for years and have never been disappointed. These lanterns definitely make a statement and could not asked for anything better."

2017-11-10

products ordered

"Products ordered are great, deliver was very slow ETA was 11-4-17 did not get order until 11-8-17."

2017-11-07

Quick shipping and a quality product.

"The counter stools were sturdy and solid. Wide seating but sleek because of the round seat and tapered back. "

What's up!!!!!!

"Ordered 2 sets of samples.p
Paid for them. To date I have only received one. No notice of late shippi g. Just this review. 17 1828823 on 10/26/2017.

Awesome selections & pricing

"I have been shopping Bellacor for over 4 years now & love the unique selections. I always find distinct pieces for decorating & get a number of complements. Keep up the good work!!!!"

Square LED Flush Mount from Bellacor

"Great price and quick delivery. No complaints and arrived within 5 days."

2017-11-02

How long does it take to ship a few light to South Africa ? Very long

"Enquired about lighting in September. Eventually had to make two very expensive international phone calls to correct order. Paid for lights a few weeks ago. Still have not received

2017-11-02

Description and photo varied from actual item

"The hanging lamp/light varied significantly from the photo and the description. The unit was described and depicted as have a gold metal ring that encircles the glass shade. The ring was supposed to be engraved with a design. In actuality, the metal ring was an adhesive plastic ring of gold color and smooth. Ten inches of this adhesive plastic was detached from the glass shade and had to be super glued by me to attach it to the glass shade. It is significantly less attractive than the photograph. Although it was disappointing, I did not return it as it still meets my needs. Bellacor should offer me an adjustment in the price."

2017-11-01

Bright !!!

"My first time to order and it was both professional and personable!

My light fixture was as beautiful as in the online photo . . . the phone sales person answered all my questions . . . Shania was so polite and took my questions to heart . . . it arrived on time and in perfect condition!

Now my dining room is bright and beautiful *-)

2017-11-01

Misleading pricing

"Amazon has the exact same wallpaper. Its description is the same that it's double-roll packaging into one roll to about 56-SF and it $43/roll. Bellacore on the other hand advertised it to be $33/roll, and in the bottom the description was same as amazon's. How would I have known to have that figured out and do the math on my end that it really was $66/role bundled two rolls into one roll? It was confusing, misleading to say the least, and Bellacore didn't even bother to make any good-faith gesture such as giving me credit for the difference to keep the wallpapers, and instead made me pay for return-shipping fees. Why would I buy from Bellacore again when the first exprience is so negative?"

2017-10-27

post lights

"the first box I opened there was only 3 glass pieces, it takes 4. I would like to receive what I paid fore."

Share Bellacor's store rating

Bellacor is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bellacor is not a merchant member
Bellacor does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!