Home

Shipping & packaging: 6.90/10
Customer service: 5.77/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.50/10
2018-05-22

Good product but process a little disappointing.

"The product desciption on the webite was short on details. I ordered anyway, and was satisfied with the product, but a better advance description should have been provided.

Upon checkout, the system would not accept the code for a discount I had been offered in my sign-up email, but upon contacting customer service, the discount was later credited to me.

Shipping was slow. I received the product within the time predicted, but, in my experience, other sites ship much more quickly.

2018-05-21

Exterior Cushions

"Ordered & delayed delivery time twice. Called & customer service was no help. Finally arrived & the 5" thick foam was so low end that they would have been flat in no time. They want $25. to return to sell to another unsuspecting consumer.
Never shop there again for anything.

2018-05-20

Excellent service !!!!

"I recived a broken top bottle, I send a message and they immediately send another one !! So happy with my purchase ! "

2018-05-17

Return shipping

"I ordered multiple items and asked for return shipping or help with return shipping fees for only one of my 8 items that i ordered which overstock provides. I was told no by a supervisor. Wayfair provides free return shipping. Why would i shop with Bellacor when the other two companies show better flexibility?"

2018-05-16

Almost perfect.

"When finalizing my order there appeared to be enough of the fixtures available that I needed. When order delivered, only 2 of the 3 lights were there. No explanation, no indication that the availability had changed, no refund for the missing item. When I called, I was told that a backorder existed with a 60-90 day lead time. It is really going to set back my installation. Had I known in advance, I may have opted for the other unit I was considering. "

2018-05-15

Easy Peasy!!!

"A very easy experience that went exactly as I had hoped it would."

2018-05-14

Product superiority

"The recessed light covers and wall sconces are beautiful and fit the existing decor seamlessly. Great deal with excellent craftsmanship. I would definitely buy again and recommend a friend. "

2018-05-14

Disappointing

"I purchased a lighting fixture based on its photo on the Bellacor website. It became evident upon installation that 7 of 8 downrods did not match the fixture.

After over a month of contact with Bellacor representatives, I have been left with a costly lighting fixture that does not look as represented on the Bellacor webpage.

Only when my issue was brought to their attention was a disclaimer added to the product description. The disclaimer reads "finish may vary to the actual picture shown”. That does not imply that individual parts of the same fixture would be different colors.

In a take it or leave it offer, I was sent 4 new downrods. They were even further away from matching the fixture. Hard to believe any consideration to the color issue was shown. I let Bellacor know and have not received a reply.

I was ineligible for a refund or exchange because I cut a portion of a wire preparing for install. I chose to be honest but nonetheless my requests for a fair resolution have been ignored.

They take their return policy very seriously. Unfortunately that’s not apparent when it comes to their “You First” core value of customer service noted on their website.

2018-05-11

They Place Orders for Nonexistent Merchandise!

"Happened twice. Both times, the rep claimed they had the shower curtain we wanted, even told me they had 100 of them! Both times, the order was cancelled the next day. I do not recommend Bellacor at all."

2018-05-11

Designer quality and selection at a fraction of the designer cost!

"Superb craftsmanship and consistent high quality lighting. furniture and accessories "

2018-05-07

Love the hamper!

"Only problem was delivery address was scrambled and had to call UPS to straighten out!"

2018-05-04

Superb service

"Ordered the wrong thing. Mailed back. Got refund. Did not have to call back. Ordered again, the right one. Super beautiful. Came very quickly. Love it. Every email is responded to, every call as well. I am impressed. And I am a tough customer. I rate them PERFECT. "

2018-05-02

Great customer service!

"I had hoped to have the cushions earlier than the expected delivery dates. I phoned customer service, the rep said they'd contact the shipper and email me if it was possible. I receive the email the next day and had my cushions within a week!"

2018-05-01

HORRIBLE COMPANY & customer service!

"Ordered pendant light that arrived in pieces & Marisa’s was rude & not helpful at all. Ordered a 2nd pendant & waited weeks & just called & got the unpleasant person again & she informs me that my order was cancelled & since then they No longer ship to Hawaii. Oh how convenient! Thanks For NOTHING & using up my patience. BF!"

2018-04-28

Buyer Beware

"Ordered new. Apparently got “open box” or “cannibalized” merchandize. Missing critical parts rendering fixture useless. Awaiting return authorization. Amazon they are not. Be wary. Read the blogs. "

Share Bellacor's store rating