Stores > Bellacor

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.46/10 5.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.93/10 5.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.82/10 3.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.88/10 4.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review Bellacor by clicking a star below.

USA
2018-02-16

Very Smooth Transaction!!!!

"Purchased 2 area rugs through this company. Excellent service. They arrived very quickly and in great condition. Highly recommend this online store. Their service and shipping time is exemplary!!!!!"

2018-02-09

Local delivery service / bad

" I would love to rate my experience but since my product was supposed to of been delivered Wednesday ( today is Friday)it is still not here.
The company has continued to give me excuse after excuse ONLY after I have called them and followed up on where my piece of furniture is. On Wednesday delivery person hurt themselves- today my piece of furniture was not even on the truck.
I'm ONLY discovering this after I am calling them to say "where are you" at the END & after the delivery window. I've only gotten "you aren't going to like this but....." Wednesday scenario was the guy hurt himself - Friday scenario was your furniture was not on the truck.
It's Montgomery airfreight 205-591-9400

2018-02-07

Excellent Service even when something goes wrong

"We ordered two lamps and a chandelier from Bellacor. Each piece was high quality, fairly priced and exceeded our expectations. One of the table lamps showed up with a damaged shade. One call and a picture emailed to customer service and the shade was reordered and shipped to us immediately. It arrived safely and well packed within 7 days of the reorder. Everyone was great to work with. I would not hesitate to recommend."

2018-02-03

Uttermost Coffee table, end table and book shelf

"Bellacor was great to work with to match prices. It took longer to receive table then site said it would at time of order. I expected and wanted a distressed table. The bookshelf and coffee table are fine but the end table has huge holes that has been filled with a putty that keeps crumbling out of the holes. I contacted Bellacor and was told I could send it back and order another one with no guarantee it would match or not be worse . I ordered them together so they would match so I did not feel comfortable sending it back and taking a risk of what I would be sent. As others stated in reviews one of the post on the coffee table holes did not match up so I had to have some help drill holes to match which took awhile for the to be able to help me. Over all I like the table just not sure I would have paid this high of a price for this quality. I will think long and hard before ordering from Bellacor again if this is the post purchase support they offer.
SM VA

2018-01-31

Bellacor is the Best!

"I love Bellacor's website. Navigation is super easy and the choices are endless. They always have what I'm looking for. And pricing can't be beat. Shipment is always super fast, too. Bellacor is the first website I go to when looking for lighting, mirrors, etc. They can't be beat!"

2018-01-26

Item. Not Received yet.

"Item. Not Received yet.Item.
Not Received yet.

2018-01-26

Bellacor stinks!

"I will start by saying I'm an Overstock.com customer and this was my first order with Bellacor. I placed the order 57 days ago. Their website game me no indication the curtains were out of stock. After they collected my money, I received an email the curtains were delayed. I called 5 days ago and was told they were being shipped that day, then the next morning, I received another delay notice. I called again to cancel and was told I'd receive a refund in 5 days. The next day, I received an email saying they had been shipped. The next day, I received their email asking for a review of the curtains...that I still haven't received. When I posted my review, much like this one, I immediately received an email saying they 'moderated' my review and it would not be posted. All I can say is WOW! I won't be using Bellacor again. The best thing about Overstock is they post whether or not the item is in stock up front so you don't waste time and money with a back order."

2018-01-25

Terrible experience

"When I ordered these items, I was given a delivery date of 1 week ago. The items still have not shipped. Customer service was terrible and offered no resolution. "

2018-01-25

Totally Misleading Item Description

"I ordered what I was led to believe to be a chrome-plated glass light fixture. I was excited about the great price ($84.99 marked down from $538) and couldn't wait for it to arrived. Upon opening my light fixture, I was sorely disappointed! I knew there was a problem when the box felt super-light, and my fears were confirmed upon opening the box. What I received was not a chrome-plated glass fixture, but a cheap piece of painted plastic that I would not pay $5 for, let alone the $85 that I had paid. I immediately called the number on the packing slip from the manufacturer. They informed me that the piece was acrylic and any problems I had would have to be taken up with Bellacor. So I hung up, double-checked the description on the Bellacor website and confirmed that it said chrome and glass. I then called Bellacor, was put on hold for them to call the manufacturer to confirm the material, and then was told by Bellacor that they would need to update the wording on their website to correctly reflect the actual material of the light. In the meantime, they did offer to fully refund my money and pay for the return shipping, which I took them up on. However, I am extremely disappointed. This was my first (and most likely last) shopping experience with Bellacor and I had such high hopes that I was going to receive a quality light fixture. Now, I am still without a light fixture and back to searching."

2018-01-22

A 5 Star and then some

"Your website is easy to follow and place orders (and I've made many as we're building a new house!). During the shipping process I had a question and quite frankly dreaded making the call. But, you all make it very easy to contact you and were most helpful and courteous in helping me figure out my problem. That means more to me as a consumer than anything. Thank you, thank you and now I'm getting ready to place my next order! You come highly recommended from me."

2018-01-12

Smashed glass - chandelier is rendered useless

"I ordered a Venetian dining room chandelier with 5 Italian Venetian glass globes. When the shipment arrived, the box containing the glass appeared to have been retaped (as though the box that was shipped was an item that another customer had returned). I suspected the worst as it sounded like broken glass inside the box. Upon opening the box, all 5 globes were shattered. The globes were barely wrapped in heavy paper and the individual cardboard separators between the globes were not standing upright. Where is Bellacor's shipping quality control? I have been ordering lighting from Bellecor for over 20 years. Over the past 3 years, I have received shipments with broken parts, rendering the lights useless. Very disappointed with Bellacor. It's time to find another vendor."

2018-01-09

Worst Return Experience Ever

"Ordered and received merchandise on 12/22. It was broken. Called and they said it would be picked up in 7-10 days, UPS would show up and to have the merchandise ready, no labels needed since it goes to a UPS claim center. Fast forward through the holidays and into January, called again and they said it would be picked up within the next 30 days. They could not give us a day. Called again to complain and speak to a manager, they said ups would come that day to pickup; they did not. Called the next day, said they would call UPS and schedule a pickup, call us back and let us know when; nobody called and UPS did not come. I called UPS and they came, but would not pickup since no labels. Called Bellacor, no answer, waited on the phone for 15 minutes. Called and left two more messages. It is January 9th, product is still in my living room boxed up ready to go. Bellacor ****! Do NOT order from them."

2018-01-07

Very Happy

"Very happy with Bellacor; customer service was awesome and I’m loving my mirror!"

2017-12-30

A Company with a Heart!

"Last summer I ordered 2 lamps. But due to a health emergency I telephoned Bellacor and had to cancel the order. The company was very gracious in cancelling the order. Fortunately the lamps were still available this month and I was able to purchase them and have them in place for Christmas. PS: the lamps are perfect."

2017-12-23

Good and Bad

"TV cabinet received faster than expected. It was delivered to my door by UPS and had been roughly handled in transit. Nice product and assembly instructions very clear but after unpacking there was damage to front panels and doors. There was no way to repackage and send this back. So I contacted the manufacturer per instructions enclosed. Didn’t realize I had to also contact Bellacor within a couple days of receipt. Didn’t even unpack and discover damage until weekend after receipt. In conclusion, this is a nice piece of furniture and very solid. I can live with the damaged panels but hope the manufacturer will replace the visibly damaged doors. "

Share Bellacor's store rating

Bellacor is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bellacor is not a merchant member
Bellacor does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!