1-877-723-5522

Shipping & packaging: 7.38/10
Customer service: 6.54/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.83/10
2018-08-19

Beautiful mirror at a great price

"The bathroom mirror I ordered is exactly what I wanted. It’s besutiful. It also was a great price. Good experience. "

2018-08-15

Quality and great customer service

"Although we received the wrong item due to online catalog error, customer service was great and the other products received were beautiful.
I am hoping the return goes smoothly and a credit is issued soon. I will try Bellacor again.

2018-08-14

Placed an order 10 days ago still not shipped

"I placed an order on the 4th of August shipping label was created on the 6th and since the no movement. I ve been calling every day and told it will shipped today. Here we are 14th of August was told will be shipped today and still nothing "

2018-08-14

Unbelieveable

"The chandelier is gorgeous and exactly what we envisioned.
The crazy part to this adventure is....a $3200.00 - 21 light - 195 pound fixture found its way out of the back of my husbands truck on a 4 lane highway.
After realizing the huge box was gone, he turned around. Knowing this chandelier was in a million pieces he loaded the box back up with 2 men that stopped to help. Box in safe place in the house....he begins the daunting task of starting the unpacking. Every step of the way knowing it was broke, shattered, bent ….destroyed. Folks.....THE CHANDILER WAS IN PERFECT SHAPE. Not one, not a single scratch, bend, cracked misplaced globe, crystal, arm......NOTHING WAS OT OF PLACE. It is still perfect. Being hung today as I type this. The packaging on this light fixture was worth the $3200.00 we paid for the light we wanted. The 2 men that helped load the light, said it looked like a tumbleweed coming out of the back of the truck. So at this point it has a name..." Tumbleweed" and a forever story. It will certainly be one of the main attractions in our new home. Thanks Bellacor…….we will continue purchasing from you. Ohh and we received the light much sooner than the ETA date, which was great.....

2018-08-08

No tracking of shipments

"Great on price, but after that, no follow through. Called customer service and was told they would get back to me with tracking. Nothing has happened since. "

2018-08-07

Excellent, fast

"We ordered a chandelier. It came as promised - even faster. Everything was in good condition, no problems. I love doing business with Bellacor. Keep up the good work."

2018-08-07

order placed and shipped , recieved in a timely manor. Great company to do business with

"everything for the start to delivery went perfect.
Alsway a great compny to work with.

2018-08-01

Loved my products and experience

"Customer service has been amazing"

2018-07-31

Shipped one of two

"I ordered two lights. Bellacor charged me for both but shorted me one in the shipping. I can’t get anyone from customer service to tell me where my second light is or when to expect it. Not pleased."

2018-07-27

The worst customer service ever! Nightmare returns process

"I’ve been trying to return 2 throw pillows that I received from Bellacor two weeks ago and I am still waiting for a proper shipping label and their customer service is a joke! When I called the reps have the worst attitudes and say that it will take two days for a supervisor to call me back. I went to the UPS store and was quoted $60 to ship the item back I refuse to pay that and Bellecour says I should not have to but they won’t seem to offer me a shipping label. I don’t understand what the holdup is and I feel like this company is a scam. Long wait times to get a hold of customer service and then **** attitude when you do reach them they are absolutely no help whatsoever. There wouldn’t even be an issue if the product came as pictured and described I ordered two ivory pillows which showed up and were a yellowish tan color and nowhere close to white or ivory."

2018-07-26

Excellent customer service

"Love the variety of products and the pair of lamps I purchased. Unfortunately one lampshade was damaged in shipping,, but Bellacor customer service said no problem and is sending me a new shade. Great products and excellent customer service make for a perfect online shopping experience. I’m looking forward to shopping with Bellacor again."

2018-07-25

Sold fixtures for which recommended light bulb not available

"Was sold a step light fixture for which recommended light bulb is unavailable from Bellacor or other outlets..then when I returned item I was charged 25% restocking fee and shipping cost. I would have kept fixtures if recommended light bulb was available. "

2018-07-25

Good Products and Services

"I found and ordered what I needed. When my product arrived, 4 of the 10 items were incorrect but when I contacted Bellacor, the quickly made it right. "

2018-07-23

First time ordering

"Wayfair's customer service is better. The piece of artwork I purchased had damage so I'm waiting for a replacement. "

2018-07-18

Beautiful wallpaper

"The wallpaper arrived quickly and was even prettier than the picture. Will order again.

Share Bellacor's store rating