9am - 8pm 7 days a week

Customer service: 9.09/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.73/10
2018-07-14

New bedroom furniture

"After looking at many stores & online, I decided to shop here & could not have been happier. Evelyn made my experience stress free & was patient in answering all my questions & following up with me till the whole process was complete. Looking forward to my new bedroom !"

2018-07-07

Shore house bedroom

"Sales rep Nash provided excellent assistance with ordering the bedroom furniture for our new shore house. He provided realistic delivery schedule information and made sure we received the additional discount for our order. Now we will have to see how this company performs with meeting our delivery schedule and furniture quality expectations."

2018-07-02

Worth the Wait

"I am extremely pleased with my new bedroom furniture. I was very skeptical ordering through this company, because I did not understand how I could get quality, name brand furniture at literally half the price. My furniture arrived in perfect condition, with warranty tags attached and everything. It took about 6 1/2 weeks for the furniture to arrive. I expected the wait. My only complaint was that it was very difficult to get updates on the expected delivery date. I did not know when the furniture was going to arrive until a few days before it came. Nevertheless, I would use this company again. It saved me a TON of money, and I am very pleased with the quality of the product. "

2018-06-25

Great Service!

"I found an buffet on this site that has been out of stock for weeks on others. Even though it said it was available, I suspected that might not be correct, so I started a live chat with Shar. She was very patient as I stated my concern. She took as much time as I needed to get my story and questions out. It turns out, the item was unavailabe. But through her digging deeper, she discovered it would be available in the fall. But there would only be 47 available. 46 were already ordered. So she quickly placed an order for me so I would be able to get the last one. My thanks to her for her expertise and patience with me as I peppered her with questions for clarification. Great customer service! "

2018-05-19

good service

" Very helpful in helping me order the bedroom set I wanted. I would definitely order from this company again."

2018-04-28

Customer service was Excellent!

"I called to discuss purchasing a bed I love, but did not want shipped for a couple months. Nash helped me by placing my order and assuring me that my bed would be available when I was ready for delivery. "

2018-04-23

Great place to do business with!

"I bought 2 rooms of furniture. Employee Ariana was immediately on chat, stayed for at least 1/2 hour until order was completed. Very polite & helpful the whole time, gave me all discount codes I could use, answered all questions in depth. Awesome!!"

2018-04-22

Customer Service

"Nash Sharma was very helpful in helping me order the bedroom set I wanted. Good price for it and I would definitely order from this company again."

2018-04-19

Very nice experience!

"Ariana was great. Very pleasant experience!! "

2018-04-19

Patient, Co operative Online Sales Person

"Ariana from Bedroomfurniture discounts was fabulous. She was very understanding, never rushing me to make a purchase. Patiently she went through the process and helped clarify all the questions that I had and also worked through multiple options with me. Now waiting for the delivery to happen.... Thanks Ariana.
Also a shout out to Sharon Roncal who helped in the initial phases of this sale. Thanks girls !

2018-04-18

Great Service

"I was looking for two bedroom sets for an apartment. I shopped and chose the items I wanted and then discovered a glitch in the system. Sharon stepped right in and went to work to find what I was looking for and placed the order. She did a great job. Looking forward to the new furniture.
Thanks Sharon for being so great.

2018-04-17

excellent service and pricing

"Ariana helped me with my order because i was ordering for bedroom and living room and dining and she made it super easy and applied all relevant discounts. the chat feature was great. Would purchase again. "

Great customer service!

"Nash answered all my questions and helped me place my order quick & easy. Thanks"

Smooth And Pleasant Transaction

"Adrian was very knowledgeable of the product I was inquiring about he was very kind and concern he made every thing so simple and made sure I understood pricing and other products that was available Adrain made me a very happy lady today I am very pleased with my transaction. Thank you Adrain"

Excellent Service

"This was a great experience with Bedroom Furniture Discount. I've couldn't have asked for a better agent to help either ( Sharon Roncal). She was able to answer all my questions and make sure that I did not have any hesitation from ordering from Bedroom Furniture Discounts. Truly a positive experience. "

Share Bedroom Furniture Discounts's store rating

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a merchant member
Bedroom Furniture Discounts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.