9am - 8pm 7 days a week

Customer service: 9.14/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.06/10
2018-05-19

good service

" Very helpful in helping me order the bedroom set I wanted. I would definitely order from this company again."

2018-04-28

Customer service was Excellent!

"I called to discuss purchasing a bed I love, but did not want shipped for a couple months. Nash helped me by placing my order and assuring me that my bed would be available when I was ready for delivery. "

2018-04-23

Great place to do business with!

"I bought 2 rooms of furniture. Employee Ariana was immediately on chat, stayed for at least 1/2 hour until order was completed. Very polite & helpful the whole time, gave me all discount codes I could use, answered all questions in depth. Awesome!!"

2018-04-22

Customer Service

"Nash Sharma was very helpful in helping me order the bedroom set I wanted. Good price for it and I would definitely order from this company again."

2018-04-19

Very nice experience!

"Ariana was great. Very pleasant experience!! "

2018-04-19

Patient, Co operative Online Sales Person

"Ariana from Bedroomfurniture discounts was fabulous. She was very understanding, never rushing me to make a purchase. Patiently she went through the process and helped clarify all the questions that I had and also worked through multiple options with me. Now waiting for the delivery to happen.... Thanks Ariana.
Also a shout out to Sharon Roncal who helped in the initial phases of this sale. Thanks girls !

2018-04-18

Great Service

"I was looking for two bedroom sets for an apartment. I shopped and chose the items I wanted and then discovered a glitch in the system. Sharon stepped right in and went to work to find what I was looking for and placed the order. She did a great job. Looking forward to the new furniture.
Thanks Sharon for being so great.

2018-04-17

excellent service and pricing

"Ariana helped me with my order because i was ordering for bedroom and living room and dining and she made it super easy and applied all relevant discounts. the chat feature was great. Would purchase again. "

Great customer service!

"Nash answered all my questions and helped me place my order quick & easy. Thanks"

Smooth And Pleasant Transaction

"Adrian was very knowledgeable of the product I was inquiring about he was very kind and concern he made every thing so simple and made sure I understood pricing and other products that was available Adrain made me a very happy lady today I am very pleased with my transaction. Thank you Adrain"

Excellent Service

"This was a great experience with Bedroom Furniture Discount. I've couldn't have asked for a better agent to help either ( Sharon Roncal). She was able to answer all my questions and make sure that I did not have any hesitation from ordering from Bedroom Furniture Discounts. Truly a positive experience. "

2018-04-15

Outstanding service

"Nash was superb !! He followed up after each of my indecisive dilemmas and answered each question in a timely manner with accuracy and knowledge.
We finally made the sale after all !!!

2018-04-13

Chat person: Ariana - Coaster bedroom set

"Ariana was very helpful and informative. She answered all my questions very quickly and was very helpful. I hope the people delivering the furniture are as professional and courteous as Ariana is. "

2018-04-04

Online Purchase Experience Was Great!

"We just made our first purchase at DiscountLivingRooms.com, ordering a 3 piece livingroom set. We were assisted by Ariana - she was just awesome! She answered all our questions through the online chat and then she even placed our order for us! Had it not been for our chatting with Ariana, we probably would not have proceeded with a purchase. And she arranged for every possible discount that she could! Ariana was helpful, appropriate, professional and represented this online furniture company in exemplary fashion. We WILL order form this company again! Thank you!"

2018-04-03

Nash helped me. Great service.

"Nash helped me. Great service. "

Share Bedroom Furniture Discounts's store rating

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a merchant member
Bedroom Furniture Discounts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.