Stores > Bedroom Furniture Discounts

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.8/10 8.8/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.42/10 8.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
Voice your opinion! Review Bedroom Furniture Discounts by clicking a star below.

Andrian Abella Superior Customer Service

"I contacted Andrian for help with making an online purchase of bedroom furniture. He was extremely helpful, professional, and friendly and made my buying experience excellent. He was a pleasure to deal with!!! Thank-you Andrian for your quality service!"

my wife gives me premission to say IM THE BOSS

" MR. Andrian was very patience ,he made us comfortable with doing business with your company"

Fantastic service!

"Nash bent over backwards to help order exactly what I wanted. The delivery service was excellent and I love my new table and chairs! "

Furniture Needed

"Best price and service. Nash was very helpful."

Awesome Customer Service

"I had a great experience with Ariana placing my recent purchase. I hope the deliver and product are as good as the customer support service!"

2018-01-10

Ariana was fabulous

"I had been looking for bedroom sets and I checked bedroom furniture discount. The set I looked satisfying and compared the price with other local stores and online and found much less in bedroom furniture. Ariana was just fabulous helping me out to get a good deal plus answering the questions I had. I ordered the sets and just waiting to get it shipped and see its beauty.

2018-01-09

Great help ordering our new furniture.Thank you!

"We had a great experience ordering furniture with bedroom furniture discount, Andrian was helping us and was awsome.
Thank you so much!

2018-01-08

from an Indecisive buyer

"My husband and I took about 3 weeks on and off trying to decide what we wanted for our bedroom furniture. Finally, it came down to the day where we had to make the order. Ariana was our Support Agent on Chat. We probably took about 3 hours to pick out a set, agree, and order at the same time of parental responsibilities. Ariana had patience, knowledge of the products, and gave us a break as we are Hurricane Harvey Victims. I would defiantly recommend bedroomfurniturediscounts- as far as customer service goes. We are anxious to see the furniture and experience the delivery service."

2018-01-08

Quick & Easy Transaction, Great Price!

"Ariana, the online chat agent, was extremely quick with her responses & very direct and helpful with her answers, Thank you again!

Purchase so easy

"Just ordered a 5 piece bedroom set and Ariana assisted me on the chat option. She was super helpful in picking out my final pieces and also was able to provide an additional discount to make the price lower for my purchase than a competitor. "

Excellent service

"Completely satisfied with our buying experience"

2018-01-07

Customer service was great!

"I was having an issue placing my order; I was being charged for shipping when I should not have been according to the site. I contacted customer service via chat and Ariana was super helpful. She was very responsive and friendly. We even got disconnected at one point and the second we reconnected, she reached out to me before I even had a chance to message her back. She helped me place my order....with free shipping...and I can't wait for it to arrive."

AICO BED

"Ariana went above and beyond as a customer representative, to assure that I was able to make my purchase hassle free.. Would give her 5 stars all over again. Will def be doing business with them again! Thanks Ariana for making sure I was able to get my dream bed!!!! "

Nash Sharma

"Nash Sharma is amazing, very helpful and answered every question i had. Thank you for your help and support. "

Quick and easy

"Nash was great! Great service!"

Share Bedroom Furniture Discounts's store rating

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a merchant member
Bedroom Furniture Discounts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.