Stores > Bedroom Furniture Discounts

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
Voice your opinion! Review Bedroom Furniture Discounts by clicking a star below.
2017-11-14

Very happy customer!

"Support was very prompt and helpful. There was a delivery delay due to defective part recall. However, support rep. Asif Horinaiko was very responsive and provided timely updates on the status of the delivery! Moreover, for the delay, Asif made sure we received a discount as gesture of thanks for patience. I'd highly recommend this reseller and especially wish the support person Asif Horinaiko a huge thanks and all the best in what he does!"

2017-11-10

Great customer service from Asif

"We ordered the Demarlos Bedroom set, it took a couple weeks longer for the delivery, but was worth the wait. There was a blemish on one piece, Asif worked hard to get it repaired for us. He followed up with us every step of the way. Very satisfied with the customer service Asif provided. "

2017-11-10

Bedroom set purchase

"Sharon’s service was excellent!"

2017-10-30

Legit

"Great experience from start to finish!"

Alpharetta GA
2017-10-27

Amazing experience

"I am very pleased with my purchase from bedroomfurniturediscounts.com. This is my first purchase of furniture online, and I have to admit I was a bit anxious about the quality and the delivery. I don't like to buy furniture without seeing it first. But I had no reason to worry. The quality is top notch and the delivery was exceptional. As soon as I completed my purchase online, the company confirmed by purchase and kept me updated about arrival and delivery. And within a hour after delivery, Jade contacted me to make sure I was pleased with the furniture and the delivery. Well the furniture is gorgeous, and the delivery team was courteous, prompt, and careful. They carried the furniture upstairs taking care not to damage anything. I save time and money using bedroomfurniturediscounts.com and will definitely recommend this company to others. I am looking forward to my next purchase!!"

2017-10-12

Quality Service From Beginning to End of Sale

"The bedroom set we purchased was just what we envisioned. Customer service, especially Asif Horinaiko, was very helpful in making sure that this was the perfect purchase. The delivery people (Travis and his son) who work for Star Delivery in Thomasville, NC set up the furniture and picked up all the packing material before they left. They were very conscientious and treated our home with care when moving our new furniture from their truck to our home. I would recommend Bedroom Furniture Discounts to everyone! In my opinion they are, by far, the top bedroom retailer on the internet!"

2017-10-12

Couldn't Be Happier

"After much shopping and conversation with Nash, I decided to purchase with Bedroom Furniture Discounts. Nash's knowledge and followup were fantastic; and I was happy to give him my business. His price couldn't be beat by anyone. The entire process from order to delivery/setup went exactly as promised. My furniture arrived early and was packed/protected thoroughly. I was hesitant to buy furniture online but it was a seamless process and I couldn't be happier. Shop with Nash.....you will not regret it!"

2017-10-06

Very Good Service

"The only thing I do not like is that the payment for my furniture was not taken out of our account until weeks later. Why was the delay
The service was great and I liked everything from beginning to end.

2017-09-19

Overall 10+

"Very happy with our bedroom purchase and delivery. Great communication, easy and nice quality. "

2017-09-19

Northshore Bedroom furniture

"Patrick was great. He was professional and courteous and handled my request in a timely manner. It is very much appreciated and I will be shopping a Bedroom Furniture Discounts in the future. This was a pleasurable shopping experience! "

2017-09-14

Nash was great

"Excellent experience, Nash was easy to deal with and extremely professional!"

2017-09-05

Great customer service- Nash Sharma!!!

"I recommend the company and their customer service. They responded fast and were very helpful. My CS was Nash Sharma!!"

2017-08-28

Great Furniture, Great Price, Great Service

"I contacted Bedroom Furniture Discounts to buy a high end dining table set. I was directed to a sales executive named Nash Sharma. Nash walked me through the process quickly, gave me a great price, beat all other prices out there, and completed my transaction fast. Nash was courteous, knowledgeable, and worked with his manager to get me an awesome price. I recommend Nash and Bedroom Furniture Discounts highly!"

2017-08-28

very professional and curiosity

"Andrian was very professional and curiosity to my order. I was explained about the whole process up to the delivery of my bedroom set. Hopefully everything will go ok because I do need more furniture for my new home. "

2017-08-23

Bedroom purchase

"Ariana was incredible. Very informative and got me some great discounts! Hoping the delivery goes as smoothly as the ordering process. Would highly recommend Ariana to anyone. She was awesome!

Share Bedroom Furniture Discounts's store rating

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bedroom Furniture Discounts is a merchant member
Bedroom Furniture Discounts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.