Product & services pricing 5.00/10
Shipping & packaging: 3.75/10
Customer service: 2.50/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.00/10
2012-07-06

"I ordered online 13 days ago, and after checking, I see my order should arrive in another 6 days. I used the free 3-8 shipping option, but 19 days is too long. I should probably wait and see if they got the order right, but my item is a gift and now I have to run out and get something else. Fail."

2012-06-25

"If you have a BB&B in your area, go in before you buy online. I purchase some sheets online and was in the store three weeks later only to find they were on clearance which was NOT offered online. I went home and checked the website and found they were selling online for the same price as when I bought them! Thankfully they do accept online returns at the store so I did return them and purchased the sheets at the lower price. I am happy I did not open them and wash them upon receipt! Because they are more for winter, I had placed them aside. Check your prices as I could have saved myself quite the headache by checking with the store prior to ordering. "

2012-03-26

"I've always been a big fan of this store. The 20% off coupon ensures that I get the right price and I've never had problems returning merchandise. Overall a very good experience."

2012-01-12

"Their online store is the worse ever! They totally messed up my online order that was supposed to be a surprise and a Christmas gift! They ruined the whole experience and caused a big misunderstanding and confusion! When I asked for an explanation, they customer service proved to be even worse! Do not even bother contacting them!!!"

2011-12-23

"Looked online for a certain item and our local store said they were in stock. Got to the store - could not find them. Store manager looked it up, said it showed up on the inventory as there being several in the store, but he could not find them. He told me he would order it for me and I could use my 20% off coupon. I said I didn't think I should pay shipping since the item was supposedly in the store. He agreed, but later I found I had been charged an extra $10 for shipping. I wrote to Bed Bath & Beyond and explained and their attitude (when they finally responded over 2 weeks later) was oh, too bad - up to the store manager and not our problem. I love their stores, but this is not right and will affect my business there!
29 Dec 2011 - Bed, Bath & Beyond has since contacted me and agreed that the shipping charge was incorrect - they are issuing a credit to my card!

2011-12-07

"Awesome order process. Received the items promptly and in good condition. "

2011-10-15

"They didn't have the item in the store. So they shipped it for free. Arrived as they promised. We use the juicer every day now. "

2011-09-30

"Order arrived a day faster than expected. Had a coupon issue where I forgot to apply to my order, and they graciously gave me a credit for it. Great store both on-line and off-line. Would highly recommend."

2011-06-19

"This store has online and local retail outlets. Some of the stores are well managed and nice others are not so nice to seniors, disabled and ethnic customers in MA. If you sign up for coupons they will mail some for a short while and once and a while allow you to print them online only if you get a email from them but gets less often. Shop at Walmart or Target department store sale better price less high mark up or online."

2011-05-21

"I could spend hours and lots of money in this store. The prices are right for me and I always find what I need and what I don't need when I shop here. I wasn't to thrilled with the customer service when I was in there last time but overall, it's a friendly store."

2011-03-12

"Ordered a replacement plate. Went to the store so that I could use their coupon. Process was quick and easy. Shipment arrived after about a week. Was well packaged, but plate had a large chip. Called up customer service and they sent me a new plate. The new one arrived in about another week and was fine.

I placed a second order for a bowl using the same process. This arrived fine without any problems. I will continue to buy from them. Great prices.

2011-02-12

"I ordered a sound machine/radio from Bed Bath & Beyond. My sister was visiting and she wanted one for her family. She called the store in her local area and asked if they had any available and asked them to hold 4. I went on line and ordered 4 to be sent to her house. I checked their shipping time and processing time and it worked perfect. She got home from the airport and the package was on her front porch. They've been using them for 6 years now.

2008-08-08

"Long story short, I was planning out to a camping trip to pick berries in WA(Washington). Then I came across with the berries picker at Bed Bath & Beyond. So I decided to try it and I order it from their online store and I needed it as soon it as possible. I placed an order,selected Expedited shipping( 2-3 days shipping) on Tuesday Aug 5, 2008. It take 24 hour to process so, now its Aug 6 2008 and it hasn't been ship out yet(I called them to check the status). Then they said I won't receive my package until Monday Aug 11, 2008. So I was frustrated about the fact I have to delay my trip for ELEVEN DAMN days. I talk to the manager about the situation because I should of receive the product by Friday or Saturday,the latest. Then he bump up the shipping to Express(1-2 days). Then I checked my order status. Dated Order: 08/05/08 ,Estimates delivery to Destination: 08/07/08(from FEDEX tracking). I was happy because they did their job and are keeping their word "100% Satisfaction Guaranteed"(STATED ON THEIR WEBSITE). They also gave me a tracking number. Called FEDEX,(Which now I HATE also),They said that the data has been receive and but the package has not been pick up. Then why did they said it will be delivered on 08/07/08(DAMN LIAR). I Called Bed Bath Beyond again. They said the package has been picked up Aug 6 Evening or Aug 7 early morning from the facility(that's what the supervisor told me). ok.Aug 7, 2008, waited that evening to check again. Went back to Fedex website again then they took out the estimated delivery date and left it blank. NOW, I'm PISSED. I Called FEDEX again to see if the package has been pick up and they told me that it hasn't been picked up,all they have it the order address(which is my address), What the heck they been doing the past two days. Do your Fucking JOB...That's what you're being paid for. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL...NOTHING BUT LIES...
OVERALL EXPERIENCE: BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, LIE TO CUSTOMER, DOESN'T KEEP THEIR WORD,ETC

MY OPINION =====> NOT RECOMMENDED TO SHOP AT,ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY LIE TO CUSTOMER...

I REPEAT:

NOT RECOMMENDED TO SHOP AT

TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE....TO tARGET, WAL-MART, ETC...wHERE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS IMPORTANT

I was doing some research and some guy has the same problem..Guess they haven't fixed it yet

Helpful (1) Cool