Product & services pricing 2.50/10
2015-06-16

"If you enjoy scraping a cheese grater over your eyes twice a day, order from Bed Bath and Beyond. If you want to walk in oncoming traffic just to be ran over time and time again, order from Bed Bath and Beyond. If you want to feel like you're being strung along in a bad relationship AND you're the one paying all the costs, then, by all means, order something from Bed Bath and Beyond.

I ordered a rocking chair MORE THAN A MONTH AGO for my sister and her husband. They were expecting their first child. The chair came with 2 LEFT LEGS. My brother in law sent an email to a very incompetent employee, Maria Villanue. He spoke with her on the phone, sent her email recapping the conversation, included in his email was a picture and all other information she stated she needed. THEN Maria and some of her counterparts would randomly reach out to us needing the SAME INFORMATION that was in the email. I have emailed Maria twice and, guess what, NO RESPONSE. Here we are more than a month later and we have a THIRD left leg...... BUT NO RIGHT LEG...... Every time I call in I get told "one will be overnighted to you". I'm still waiting.

Save yourself some heartache.... DON'T ORDER FROM BED BATH AND BEYOND. They don't care about their customers. In fact, I've been told they send a gift card when you feel out a survey that is negative. DON'T BOTHER. I wouldn't give your card as a present and I won't spend it. Save it for someone that has plenty of time to deal with this nonsense. Your company should be embarrassed by the lack of effort you put into your customer experience. You see, it's a simple transaction, I give you money for a product, you give me the product. All of it. Quickly. That's how the business world works. Bed Bath and Beyond seems to lack business knowledge and this lack of knowledge, in my experience, comes from leadership. Take my gift card and everyone else that you try to "buy off" and get yourself some leadership classes. Looking on Glassdoor and other avenues, it would seem that people are only half satisfied working for you. Executives come into the stores and don't make eye contact with the associates. In store management treats the employees like children, no room for growth, promotions come from outside the company. It would seem that Bed Bath and Beyond not only has no clue how to treat their customers, but also their employees. Unhappy employees create unhappy customers. I will never have anything to do with this company once I get you guys to pick this chair up. Maybe you can create a better working environment so your customers can enjoy their shopping experience. Start from within.

The only person I'm interested in speaking to at this point is a supervisor, Maria's if that's possible. Any other, don't worry with reaching out.

2015-05-29

"My son and I recently bought an air purifier, inflatable bed and bathroom rugs. We have always bee pleased with their products and service."

2015-03-31

"A friend told me about Little Luxury Water cooler. This is the best thing I have ever ordered. Delicious cold filtered water at all times and especially in Florida that is great!! I can highly recommend this product. Thank you for your prompt delivery as well."

2015-03-21

"Absolutely the worse on line company I have ever dealt with. I ordered a pillow and they shipped a stained damaged used pillow in a new package. I returned it and waited almost a month before I received a partial refund (after much communicating). They didn't refund my shipping charge even though it was their fault I had to return the item. Their attitude sucks!"

2015-01-23

"I ordered a sheet set at the end of December and as I live abroad had it sent to a friend in CA to bring down for me. I paid for expedited shipping to make sure it would arrive on time. The order was delayed and I did not get it, so the customer service department very politely apologized and promised a refund for both the product and the shipping. Almost 1 month and 4 very frustrating calls later, I still have not been refunded a cent. Unacceptable BB&B."

2014-12-11

"Visited your Seattle downtown store on Dec. 11th - as I entered your store I asked the gentleman where I could find scissors. He told me to go to the other end of the store and take the escalator down to the bottom floor. I did and when I got down there I asked the lady behind the counter where I could find scissors - she told me to go to the upper floor. Really? So I did. Encountered the first guy who told me to go downstairs and told him that the scissors were not down there. I found them myself and left. No one took the time to even apologize to me. Horrible experience."

2014-11-24

"Cambria drapery rods (sold by Bed, Bath and Beyond( are not symmetric. Long curtain rods have a larger diameter length on each end with a smaller diameter in the center which slips inside each end. The problem being that the ends sections are not the same length. When your drapes are open this if visually apparent, particularly with a support in the center. The cheap sobs wanted to save 6 inches of rod material and an inch of box length. Chances are you won't notice this until you already have the rods installed on your wall. STAY AWAY!"

2014-07-30

"I tried to buy a gift from their wedding registry and pick it up in the store. It was a rather expensive item, so I wanted to make sure they didn't get more than one and would have to return it. When I tried to pay, they said I couldn't pay until I picked it up, if I was doing an in-store pick-up. This is a very bad system, that, I think, encourages the bridal registrants to receive more than one item. Plus, I think they want to charge you shipping. I was trying to order it on Weds, but couldn't pick it up until Sat. and a shower was coming up, so I knew there would be shopping going on."

2014-06-26

"I am a frquent shopper at Beds Bath & Beyond. They have a good selection and varies prices on products. Easy returns and they let you use coupons that are expired."

2014-02-11

"This is a store, that have just about everything you can use in a house, at a low price, that wont brake your pockets. And people walk in your house, and go wow!! were did you buy that.i love this store. I really do.
Keep up the good job.

2014-01-20

"I had a good trip to Bed, Bath & Beyond. I had some questions about getting a gift certificate, that could be used in Phoenix, AZ and they assured me that I could. He was very nice, and helpful."

2012-12-17

"12/17-Please do not shop online for Bed Bath & Beyond. I placed an order on 12/13 and my order still has not left the warehouse. On three occasions, including today, three customer services reps told me that the item was "in process" and that I could not cancel the order. However no UPS tracking number was provided. I doubt if they even have the item in their warehouse to ship. Because of ordering from them I will not have the item I ordered for my Father's X-mas gift, before I leave the state. I'm very disappointed and still do not have a gift. What am I to do now but spend more money to order the same product from another online vendor. As soon as their package arrives I am returning it at the store (same day)."

2012-12-03

"Its not perfect, but I go here often to get things for my home - an electric water heater, a new iron, my daughter's shower curtain, curtain rods, sheets, even a blowdrier and mascara. The prices are good, and if you've got time to really sort through the selection it can be a one stop shop to check off that long list of home goods which would make your life easier and more visually pleasing. "

2012-12-03

"You get what you pay for. Yes you can probably go somewhere else and get something similar but it won't be as good an item and the customer service level will not be as good. I have shopped here for several years. Items purchased at Bed Bath & Beyond last longer and when I have had an issue with the item thy have always taken care of me. I have gone into the store looking for items and if they don’t have them they have offered to order and have them shipped. I always have gotten my items faster than the 10-14 business days that the ask you to allow. I will continue to shop at these fantastic stores!"

2012-11-02

"Don't register here! Every month something is being discontinued and I have to find a replacement. My kate spade towels, wine glasses, regular towels, griddle, Everything! It really stinks. Other stores like dillards still has my stuff so why can't they."

Share Bed Bath & Beyond's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!