Stores > Bealls, San Antonio, TX
  • Bealls, San Ant Bealls, San Antonio, TX Elite Status

4224 S New Braunfels Ave
      San Antonio, TX USA

Voice your opinion! Review Bealls, San Antonio, TX by clicking a star below.

2018-01-07

"I was very pleased with our cashier, Kathy. She was very professional."

2018-01-03

"I enjoy shopping at Bealls but I believe you need more mirrors in clothing area so people can see how jackets or sweaters look."

2017-12-31

"I am thankful for the generosity of the store."

2017-12-29

"love it cause it is close to the house. store was a mess due to holiday and to many people standing around with only 2 registers open plus make up register"

2017-12-27

"The only problem I had was the associate did not count my change back to me. He gave me all fives and I put it in my pants pocket. I went to the grocery store next and at check out the amount wa $30 and I knew my change from Bealls was $40 I got money out of my pocket and there was only $30. I returned to store and spoke to associate that checked me out he called the manager who checked the register which was over $10 so he gave me my $10. The associate that checked me out had just started but his attitude was not as cheerful as it should be. The manager was Great and apologized for the error in my change."

2017-12-23

"Although I did not find everything that I was looking for, I am very happy with what I did find. Thank you!"

2017-12-20

"Enjoy just wish they had testers available to test the fragrances. I always have to flag someone to get help and it usually takes long."

2017-12-17

"I think the store was under staffed and in a frenzy. Not sure if there was a large sale that weekend but it was definitely cluttered. It was hard to view clothes on racks and hard to get assistants in the perfume area. Lines were super long but was greeted by a manager once at the checkout. Very happy with my purchase, really good price!"

2017-12-16

"My overall experience well I have to say excellent service love the people they're very attentive to your needs. Will be coming here often."

2017-12-11

"Buen producto mucha linea en las cajas y muuuuuy lentas."

2017-12-07

"It was basically a very warm shopping experience"

2017-12-02

"I'm very satisfied with my recent visit and purchase at Bealls...Thank you and I'll be back!"

2017-12-02

"Buena los zapatos siempre son de buena calidad"

2017-11-29

"This was the worst experience I have had at a Beall's store. Not because it was a preview to Black Friday. I was willing to wait in line that was not a problem. The items I was looking for were really not a doorbuster sale. I was looking for boys slacks and men's belts. The blouse I wanted to purchase for my mom wouldn't even scan at the register. I didn't know the men's belts were on sale until I got to the register so I ran to grab another belt just to have it not give me the half price as stated on the register. I ended up leaving items at the register because the register would not scan the items. I couldn't believe this after waiting 45 minutes in line and having about 15 people behind me. I asked the associate just remove the items since I was not about to hold up the line. All of us had been waiting in line wish was not fair to all who were waiting in line. The manager left and was told the associate they were leaving. The people did not mind waiting in line it was just when we got to the register the items that customers were trying to purchase were incorrect. Like I said this was a very bad experience."

Rep reply posted Dec-01-2017

A rep from Bealls, San Antonio, TX, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2017-11-25

"I love shopping at bealls."

Share Bealls, San Antonio, TX's store rating

Bealls, San Antonio, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, San Antonio, TX is a merchant member
Bealls, San Antonio, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,486 merchant members.