4224 S New Braunfels Ave
    San Antonio, TX USA

2018-04-14

"I do enjoy going to see what sales and clearance items I can find. The cashiers are freindly."

2018-03-22

"I never do surveys.I feel they are a waste of time. But today,when I saw three salespeople go out of their way to find what I was looking for, I had to say something. This is my way of expressing my kindness towards the people that helped me. Especially the salesperson that greeted me. Thank you girl!!!"

2018-03-21

"When I check out the cashier was very friendly and nice she even help me down load a coupon so I can get more saving. I was very happy with that. Thank u so much"

StageAM from Bealls, San Antonio, TX has responded
Posted Mar-22-2018

2018-03-15

"I had no problem in searching what I needed"

2018-02-21

"Not enough check outs manned - wait time in line is too long"

2018-02-19

"impressed and satisfied enough to return"

2018-02-13

"Good but I was on my lunch break I wanted kids Carter items to use my coupon but none of the items I selected looking twice met the criteria."

2018-02-03

"I was preparing for a funeral walked in Bealls I purchased a beautiful black 3 peice pant suit classy as ever. I got off from work at 7pm went in to Bealls there it was waiting on me 108.00 got to the register it was 43.20 you should have seen the smile."

StageAM from Bealls, San Antonio, TX has responded
Posted Feb-05-2018

2018-01-07

"I was very pleased with our cashier, Kathy. She was very professional."

2018-01-03

"I enjoy shopping at Bealls but I believe you need more mirrors in clothing area so people can see how jackets or sweaters look."

2017-12-31

"I am thankful for the generosity of the store."

2017-12-29

"love it cause it is close to the house. store was a mess due to holiday and to many people standing around with only 2 registers open plus make up register"

2017-12-27

"The only problem I had was the associate did not count my change back to me. He gave me all fives and I put it in my pants pocket. I went to the grocery store next and at check out the amount wa $30 and I knew my change from Bealls was $40 I got money out of my pocket and there was only $30. I returned to store and spoke to associate that checked me out he called the manager who checked the register which was over $10 so he gave me my $10. The associate that checked me out had just started but his attitude was not as cheerful as it should be. The manager was Great and apologized for the error in my change."

2017-12-23

"Although I did not find everything that I was looking for, I am very happy with what I did find. Thank you!"

2017-12-20

"Enjoy just wish they had testers available to test the fragrances. I always have to flag someone to get help and it usually takes long."

Share Bealls, San Antonio, TX's store rating

Bealls, San Antonio, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, San Antonio, TX is a merchant member
Bealls, San Antonio, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.