8425 Bandera Rd
    San Antonio, TX USA

2018-09-11

"Very relaxed when I was shopping. The store was very clean and I’m more than likely to shop again. Even if I don’t win the 300 dollars lol."

2018-09-05

"On this visit, I went to pick up an online order."

2018-08-26

"Stage? You mean this survey engine? Not clear."

2018-08-18

"Our experience has been very good, they have amazing deals for good quality. Employees have always been friendly, and helpful in anything we need."

2018-08-15

"I seem to be in between junior's and women's, so difficult to buy clothes for myself."

2018-08-03

"The store has stylish clothing, shoes and jewelry. Home goods are also really nice! I love the coupons that are available."

2018-08-03

"When I left my house to go to your store to pick up my package I was very happy an excited because I was going to go pick up items that I had purchased and. When I got to your store and the associate gave me very bad attitude because she could not find my package and there was no manager available that could help so all these got me upset that when I arrived home just felt like I had to write this survey"

Posted Aug-07-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-07-10

"Every time I shop at this store it's a wonderful experience! I just wish I could win the Lottery so I could shop there all the time! I love it! The have a wonderful selection of the best products on the market. Just a wonderful experience shopping here."

2018-06-20

"Jolynn has got to be the best sales associate I've seen. I shop alot & she made every person including myself leave happy,satisfied, and wanting to come back with our coupons from register And I WILL"

Posted Jun-20-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-06-08

"why doesn't the store carry hosiery?"

2018-06-03

"It was nice to not have constant interference by employees but know they were there to help."

2018-06-02

"I would suggest having more staff to organize clothes, adjust the signs that declare which items are clearance/sale."

2018-06-02

"I would like to acknowledge Rita from Store #00195. She assisted me in finding the shoes that i was shopping for from looking for them for me to checking me out. She was very cordial, helpful and very knowledgeable about the shoes i was purchasing. Good job Rita!"

Posted Jun-05-2018

2018-05-11

"I was able to answer all the questions without any second thoughts."

2018-04-18

"I have a tough time finding clothes, but I was still able to find something for my daughter and myself."

Share Bealls, San Antonio, TX's store rating

Bealls, San Antonio, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, San Antonio, TX is a merchant member
Bealls, San Antonio, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,215 merchant members.