Stores > Bealls, Portland, TX
  • Bealls, Portlan Bealls, Portland, TX Elite Status

1530 Wildcat Dr
      Portland, TX USA

Voice your opinion! Review Bealls, Portland, TX by clicking a star below.

2017-12-05

"Everything about the store and its associates is just great and they were able to assist me with what I needed. I did not have my Beall's card with me and I usually don't carry it. I tend to make my purchases using my DL and SSAN. I could not make the gift card purchases because the system would not recognize the transaction without the card being swiped through the system. The associates tried mightily and even contacted the main office about the issue, which was holding up the other customers. After several attempts by store employees I just felt bad for them and had them cancel the transaction. I made the purchase, but paid with my bank debit card. This is something you might look into. It seems to be a system issue and should not reflect negatively on the store personnel. They did make every effort to make the system work for me and them, but had no luck. Again, I like your store and will always visit/purchase from you all. Very respectfully, Matt"

2017-12-04

"O enjoy going to look at all clearance items and all the coupons you provide"

2017-11-30

"I always enjoy shopping at Bealls."

2017-11-27

"I’m very pleased with this store, before use to be too traditional and bored but now you guys have more choices to pick and designers, and hone department & many new departments I can be confident to find and not to look in many places for that item."

2017-11-25

"Very good experience. I love shopping here. Its comfortable and store associates helpful."

2017-11-23

"Jonathan(Store manager) was very pleasant and attentive. He made an extra effort to help me with my purchase. He has a Great personality and a very nice smile. This was Store in Portland,Tx"

2017-11-14

"I love shopping at Bealls...I just don't like having to look for an associate when it comes to checking out...it happens alot...need more associates at all shifts..."

2017-11-14

"So wonderful to find such excellent customer service."

2017-11-13

"great employees, very courteous and friendly"

2017-11-13

"I saw a line at the checkout counter and then saw an associate at the make up counter and asked if she could check me out. She was very kind and said she would. She also said anytime I was in the store that she'd be happy to help by checking me out. Her name was Donna. I appreciate that I didn't have to wait in a long line for one item I was purchasing."

2017-11-13

"I can always find something for myself, family or gift here, I like the selection and convenience of store locations."

2017-11-06

"Like the selection and prices, always have great quality goods at affordable cost."

2017-11-04

"I enjoy shopping this store, convenient locations and can usually find something for me, family or a gift."

2017-11-04

"Always find something for me, my family or a gift here."

2017-11-03

"Love coming to Bealls. Always lots of parking, convenient, store nice and clean with lots of mdse. Coupons help to secure some very good deals."

Share Bealls, Portland, TX's store rating

Bealls, Portland, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Portland, TX is a merchant member
Bealls, Portland, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.