Stores > Bealls, Paris, TX
  • Bealls, Paris, Bealls, Paris, TX Elite Status

3512 Lamar Ave
      Paris, TX USA

Voice your opinion! Review Bealls, Paris, TX by clicking a star below.

2017-10-21

"I enjoy shopping there and most of the time I like to be left alone but you do need more help in the shoes and underwear dept."

2017-10-15

"The coupons sent in the mail are sometimes confusing. One coupon I had indicated 50% off clearance items. I found something on sale that I wanted to purchase, but it wasn't considered clearance. Also, there are too many exclusions from the coupons ... there have been several times I would have purchased an item, but because it ended in .98 it wasn't covered by the coupon. But it is nice to receive coupons in the mail, and when I can use them I get really great deals!"

2017-10-07

"Great! The young lady was very helpful and gracious."

2017-10-05

"I love Bealls Stage and have shopped there for yearsss"

2017-09-24

"I love shopping at Bealls. I always shop there first when buying a gift or holiday gifts. I buy all my make up there."

2017-09-15

"My experience was great. While there a lady fell entering the store, the clerk in cosmetics, myself and my friend assisted her, management came immediately to help. Once we determined she was not injured she was helped up to a chair and mgr stayed with her till her family came. The response was great."

2017-09-09

"I love to shop the store in Paris Tx more of a selection for me and my grandkids."

2017-09-08

"I would like to thank Shelly for all of her help. And totally enjoyed my visit."

2017-08-30

"My experience was amazing thanks to the associate Carolyn, she walked us through the whole process of their most recent sale and saved me a ton of money!!!! We ended saving over 70%. I will definitely revisit this store thanks to her!"

2017-08-26

"I enjoyed shopping there, and found items I wanted right away. The sales lady, named Usha was and always is the best and most friendly sales lady in the store, she has a big smile for everyone and so polite ~ she is a very deserving employee, I always look for Usha to help me if I need it!"

2017-08-23

"My experience was satisfactory :o)"

2017-08-13

"It is amazing! Everyone is very friendly and helpful with all of my visits to the stores."

2017-07-31

"Very good felt comfortable very nice shopping"

2017-07-31

"I love this store and the staff is super friendly and very eager to help in any way that they can."

2017-07-31

"I love this store and the staff is so friendly and willing to help in any way that they can. Great experience."

Share Bealls, Paris, TX's store rating

Bealls, Paris, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Paris, TX is a merchant member
Bealls, Paris, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.