4511 North Midkiff Road
    Midland, TX USA

2018-03-18

"All in all, it was great experience. Bryan was very helpful."

StageAM from Bealls, Midland, TX has responded
Posted Mar-19-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-01-06

"Good atmosphere to shop. Just needs a bit more variety in plus size"

2017-11-05

"I Love your store dressed my kids for over 11 years. Loyal customer. Go Stages Bealls. Keep me looking Goooód. Lol"

2017-10-31

"Associates offered suggestions to other products similar to the items I purchased."

2017-10-21

"I enjoyed my visit to this store. The people were so friendly and the store was organized and not overflowing with stuff everywhere. It was easy to navigate the store and the assoicates made my experience pleasent. Thank you for such a great shopping experience."

2017-09-26

"Years ago, I emailed about the fitting room being dirty and no lighting. It has light but looks and feels dirty. It needs a good mopping and a paint job."

2017-09-25

"There were several sales associates and each were able to help other clients and friendly. Plus this longest survey....."

2017-09-24

"Our associate James was very helpful and super nice. He made the experience enjoyable and came to help us promptly. We will be back because of the service we received!"

2017-09-06

"Very neat and welcoming store. Associates were very friendly and assisted in every way they could."

2017-09-04

"Get better employees who understand customer. Pretty bad when management doesn't even care and walks away."

rbSTAGE from Bealls, Midland, TX has responded
Posted Sep-07-2017

“·        Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2017-09-02

"Excellent love this store::"

2017-07-23

"It was a very good experience. This store seems to be under new management and it looks good and you can tell that changes are being made."

2017-07-21

"I had a great experience. I was able to get what I needed for the kids and even got myself a treat since the prices were affordable!"

2017-06-29

"Amazing costumer service. Cashiers are friendly and helpful while at check out"

2017-06-07

"I have always enjoyed shopping at my locals Bealls"

Share Bealls, Midland, TX's store rating

Bealls, Midland, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Midland, TX is a merchant member
Bealls, Midland, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.