1801 12th Street
    Hood River, OR USA

• 1
  • 2

2017-08-06

"Found what I needed and then some items that really surprised me!"

2017-07-01

"Manager was terrible. Older, white, blonde-haired lady was both unfriendly & unprofessional. Twice i called the company (store & online site) to find out why i was sent a $10 off $10&up purchase coupon with my new Bealls store card/account that said Valid July 31st, 2017 & all said could be used NOW, until 7/31/17. Then the mgr lady tells me no, it is not valid UNTIL 7/31...And she wasn't nice about it. I was trying t ALSO use my 50% off clearance sale items coupon so i wanted to use up the $10, too. This was my 2nd encounter with the same mgr & i would never hire her for my business. Seems confused, slow, just unfriendly & unprofessional. The first time i encountered her she did not even acknowledge ME when i said HELLO to HER, let alone greet me when i walked in the door. She was too busy counting all this cash right out in the open on the counter by fragrances, right as you walk in. Then she wasn't very helpful either. You should replace her & I'll tell you who i think it should be: Liza. SHE was phenomenal in helping my wife & i, checking us out AND being friendly plus professional."

rbSTAGE from Bealls, Hood River, OR has responded
Posted Jul-05-2017

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2017-05-18

"Walk in the store May 10th at 6pm and there was a rude lady working there and never help me she kept on doing what she was doing and totally ignoring me this the first time I had walk in to this store and trust me will never come back"

rbSTAGE from Bealls, Hood River, OR has responded
Posted May-23-2017

“ Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. We sincerely hope to earn back your business.

2017-04-28

"No asked to help I needed it looked around I had been in an accident I wasn't goi g to go loooing for someone."

2017-03-29

"This survey is too is too long and time consuming"

2017-03-20

"im so glad they are close in..and in this small town"

2017-03-14

"Wonderful. Everyone is super friendly and helpful!"

2017-01-24

"New to the area and not very pleased. Did not have the right sizes and the store personnel is not very friendly."

2017-01-23

"I like bealls, they're selection is alright, theres not a whole lot. I do like the deals they give. The only thing that is concerning is my daughter began being charged for magazines when it was not approved by her, this concerns us when it comes to fraud. Other than that the store is pretty good."

2017-01-19

"Amazing prices when you play worth coupons and clearance options."

2016-12-22

"***ociates organizing. It was great."

2016-12-22

"Beall's is an awesome store! Finally,more choices in Hood River! :)"

2016-12-19

"I like the store in hood rivrr oregon. The store in hermiston oregon is not my favorite store. I thought tne manager was curt and almost rude to me. I also like the store in lagrande oregon"

Share Bealls, Hood River, OR's store rating

Bealls, Hood River, OR is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Hood River, OR is a merchant member
Bealls, Hood River, OR participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.