Stores > Bealls, Hood River, OR
  • Bealls, Hood Ri

1801 12th Street
      Hood River, OR USA

Voice your opinion! Review Bealls, Hood River, OR by clicking a star below.

2017-12-30

"love going in. always find something great."

2017-12-22

"like a kid in a candy store, wanted to look at every department for future purchases!"

2017-12-01

"Wonderful, words cannot describe how appreciative i am for this store"

2017-12-01

"I absolutely love our stage store here in Hood River Oregon!! I am so happy that we finally have a new place to shop! Ive been shopping at bealls for a couple years now and it has saved my holidays! So many fun things, i can always find something for everyone in the family. Anytime i need help,the associate ladies are very kind and stop what they are doing just to come help me and answer my questions. They always treat me with respect, they offer to order things online for me if they are out of stock. Over all amazing!! I could go on and on but im breast feeding my new born son right now . So that wraps it up. Thank you stage stores for everything!! Respect, savings and just pure awesomeness."

2017-11-29

"Amazing. Respectful, kind , caring and prompt. Absolutely wonderful"

2017-10-12

"No one greeted me. Dressing room had clothes laying in it. It was a mess."

2017-10-10

"Love the store and the clerks don't receive many ads or coupons by mail for Bealls"

2017-10-09

"Great styles and prices so i enjoyed the shopping experience. I loved the variety of sizes."

2017-08-23

"The Hood River Beall's store is great but they need more selection in clothing and a bigger home good area."

2017-08-06

"Found what I needed and then some items that really surprised me!"

2017-07-01

"Manager was terrible. Older, white, blonde-haired lady was both unfriendly & unprofessional. Twice i called the company (store & online site) to find out why i was sent a $10 off $10&up purchase coupon with my new Bealls store card/account that said Valid July 31st, 2017 & all said could be used NOW, until 7/31/17. Then the mgr lady tells me no, it is not valid UNTIL 7/31...And she wasn't nice about it. I was trying t ALSO use my 50% off clearance sale items coupon so i wanted to use up the $10, too. This was my 2nd encounter with the same mgr & i would never hire her for my business. Seems confused, slow, just unfriendly & unprofessional. The first time i encountered her she did not even acknowledge ME when i said HELLO to HER, let alone greet me when i walked in the door. She was too busy counting all this cash right out in the open on the counter by fragrances, right as you walk in. Then she wasn't very helpful either. You should replace her & I'll tell you who i think it should be: Liza. SHE was phenomenal in helping my wife & i, checking us out AND being friendly plus professional."

Rep reply posted Jul-05-2017

A rep from Bealls, Hood River, OR, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2017-05-18

"Walk in the store May 10th at 6pm and there was a rude lady working there and never help me she kept on doing what she was doing and totally ignoring me this the first time I had walk in to this store and trust me will never come back"

Rep reply posted May-23-2017

A rep from Bealls, Hood River, OR, rbSTAGE, has responded

“ Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. We sincerely hope to earn back your business.

2017-04-28

"No asked to help I needed it looked around I had been in an accident I wasn't goi g to go loooing for someone."

2017-03-29

"This survey is too is too long and time consuming"

2017-03-20

"im so glad they are close in..and in this small town"

Share Bealls, Hood River, OR's store rating

Bealls, Hood River, OR is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Hood River, OR is a merchant member
Bealls, Hood River, OR participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,486 merchant members.