Stores > Bealls, Hermiston, OR
  • Bealls, Hermist

930 Highway 395 South
      Hermiston, OR USA

Voice your opinion! Review Bealls, Hermiston, OR by clicking a star below.

2018-01-10

"My general experience was great and easy to get a round in this store I'm somewhat disabled I use a cane so it's great that I was able to shop and feel comfortable doing my shopping and finding what I was looking for my sister and daughter."

2018-01-04

"I love bealls cause they always have very good deals on top of that they have coupons most of the times, you’ll just have to know how to shop here and you’ll love it too "

2017-12-15

"BEALLS IS JUST A FABULOUS STORE REALLY RECOMEND SHOPPING THERE.."

2017-10-25

"It was very well asked if I needed anything and greeted nicely had a great experience here! Great prices as well!"

2017-09-24

"They have very nice dress shirts and there classy."

2017-09-03

"I really like the variety of clothes in the store and the prices are great!"

2017-07-12

"Thank you for the discounts"

2017-07-08

"Associate #001530715 Jerica was horrible. She was not friendly and missed ringing up an item. She did a separate transaction when I brought to her attention that she missed it. Then she would not allow me to use my coupon on the item even though she missed ringing it up in the first place. When I asked her if there was anything she could do because the coupon was the reason I came in to shop, she told me no and I had to pay full price. I am not pleased with how this was handled and I will not be coming back unless some staffing changes are made. The coupon was 40% off so I would like to see something done about this."

Rep reply posted Jul-12-2017

A rep from Bealls, Hermiston, OR, StageVL, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. We look forward to working with you so we can earn back your business. ”

2017-06-27

"Muy buena,todo muy limpio excelente amabilidad de parte de los empleados"

2017-06-27

"Agradable,me encantan los productos,siempre hay bastantes variedades de productos y diferentes tallas"

2017-06-10

"I arrived at Beall's 15 minutes before closing, needing to pick out an outfit for an event the next day. I tried on two dresses and two sweaters. One combo was perfect. I didn't feel rushed by the associate. He was cheerful, friendly, helpful. I did not have any coupons with me, but the total outfit cost $50 which was reasonable. Completely successful desperation shopping trip. Thank you, Beall's, for coming through for me!"

2017-05-27

"I had a good experience just wished you guys had better options of clothing and affordable"

2017-05-17

"It was a good experience and found more than I originally had intended."

2017-03-08

"This was my first visit, I really was pleased with the prices and the styles of the clothing."

2017-01-22

"I have no complaints, my experience was great"

Share Bealls, Hermiston, OR's store rating

Bealls, Hermiston, OR is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Hermiston, OR is a merchant member
Bealls, Hermiston, OR participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,489 merchant members.