930 Highway 395 South
    Hermiston, OR USA

2018-06-22

"Associate Danielle is always extremely helpful. Finding product and discounts for me, and so pleasant."

Posted Jun-22-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-06-09

"Non clearance items need to be removed from that section so there is no confusion"

2018-05-02

"There is not alot of men's clothing stores that are in this county so it is nice to take a little drive and find some men's clothes at reasonable prices"

2018-04-29

"My experience was overwelming at first when i saw the price tags lol but when i found the dress i trierd on and fit perfect it was all worth the wait and the money. The staff was friendly. Overall great experience."

Posted Apr-30-2018

2018-04-26

Awful

"The store manager of this store is absolutely afwful. she is completely rude and unhelpful. Seems irritated when you ask for assistance, and is rather rude. I will not be shopping in this store any longer. I've heard things from others in the community about the rudeness of the store manager but hadn't experienced it myself til my last visit to the store. it has left a very sour taste in my mouth and will be telling others not to shop here."

Posted Apr-27-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. We sincerely hope to earn back your business.”

2018-03-07

"It was good. I love the stage brands."

2018-01-20

"Friendly and efficient -no complaints here."

2018-01-10

"My general experience was great and easy to get a round in this store I'm somewhat disabled I use a cane so it's great that I was able to shop and feel comfortable doing my shopping and finding what I was looking for my sister and daughter."

2018-01-04

"I love bealls cause they always have very good deals on top of that they have coupons most of the times, you’ll just have to know how to shop here and you’ll love it too "

2017-12-15

"BEALLS IS JUST A FABULOUS STORE REALLY RECOMEND SHOPPING THERE.."

2017-10-25

"It was very well asked if I needed anything and greeted nicely had a great experience here! Great prices as well!"

2017-09-24

"They have very nice dress shirts and there classy."

2017-09-03

"I really like the variety of clothes in the store and the prices are great!"

2017-07-12

"Thank you for the discounts"

2017-07-08

"Associate #001530715 Jerica was horrible. She was not friendly and missed ringing up an item. She did a separate transaction when I brought to her attention that she missed it. Then she would not allow me to use my coupon on the item even though she missed ringing it up in the first place. When I asked her if there was anything she could do because the coupon was the reason I came in to shop, she told me no and I had to pay full price. I am not pleased with how this was handled and I will not be coming back unless some staffing changes are made. The coupon was 40% off so I would like to see something done about this."

StageVL from Bealls, Hermiston, OR has responded
Posted Jul-12-2017

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. We look forward to working with you so we can earn back your business. ”

Share Bealls, Hermiston, OR's store rating

Bealls, Hermiston, OR is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Hermiston, OR is a merchant member
Bealls, Hermiston, OR participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.