1624 Sarah Dewitt Drive
    Gonzales, TX USA

2018-05-21

"If there would be more plus sizes i would shop there alot more i know alot of people who would i have disabilities and i need plus sized to make me more comfortable"

Posted May-22-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Your feedback is so important, as it will help us to improve the overall shopping experience. We’ll share this information with the appropriate team, and do our best to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-05-11

"The sales associates were extremely helpful and also offered a coupon at checkout that I did not seem to have. Could not have asked for a better experience shopping."

2018-05-02

"It was great! Beca offered assistance, walked me to the products I was looking for and was friendly and efficient at checkout."

2018-04-29

"The experiences are always great!"

2018-04-21

"My general experience was pleasant, just wish, Stage stores were more like the Bealls back in the 90's."

2018-03-31

"Generally I have a good experience shopping in most of the stores"

2018-01-25

"The store was very clean and organized. A very helpful associate helped me and was very kind and courteous. Joyce gave me outstanding customer service."

Posted Jan-25-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-01-18

"Love the store and all the associates, very friendly and helpful. Keep up the good work."

Posted Jan-19-2018

2017-12-10

"I love bealls for their coupons and good deals. But the customer service at the bealls in Gonzalez, Texas is less than to be desired. Very rude employees."

2017-12-09

"My experience was very good the associates were very nice welcoming soon as we open the doors and had Smiles on their face and said thank you"

2017-12-02

"It would be nice to have a little more space between racks . Maybe a space we could put our stuff instead of trying to hold a lot ."

2017-11-19

"I like it a lot every one is always friendly always asking if we need help"

2017-10-26

"It was a very well put together store"

2017-10-12

"I walked in looking for a certain type of shorts and was told exactly where I could find them including the clearance rack. The lady who helped me is named Joyce at the Gonzales,tx store and she was very helpful! She followed me around to show me different shorts and capris until she knew I had found the styles I wanted! She handed me several items to try on. I found a pair that fit and we're super cute! While there, I ended up finding a cute shirt that I never intended to buy. I shopped around the juniors department for clothes as well, but the clothes I purchased came from women's. I also loved looking at the makeup, jewelry and hand bags. I was asked at checkout do I like their fragrances and I said yes. Joyce put me a couple different samples into the bag and told me to try them and see if I like them! I will now be purchasing one of them because I fell in love with it. She asked if I had a bealls card and signed me up and gave me a discount. She told us to come back again!"

2017-09-28

"Beall's is small but has everything you find in a big retail store. I like the convenience of running in and getting what I need fast."

Share Bealls, Gonzales, TX's store rating

Bealls, Gonzales, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Gonzales, TX is a merchant member
Bealls, Gonzales, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.