611 W Ford St
    Decatur, TX USA

2018-04-11

"I have shopped at Bealls in Florida and locally. I like their sales and can always find something I want."

2018-03-21

"The workers at our local Bealls store have always gone out of their way to assist their customers!!"

2018-03-20

"I'm not from around this area but I have visited other Bealls stores with better customer service than this location. I'm glad I don't have to visit this store again because the associate who checked me out was very rude, on my receipt her name is Romelia."

Posted Mar-20-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-03-18

"my experience was great. your survey should be in English only. It is our national language. too many questions on the survey"

2018-03-10

"I always enjoy shopping at bealls."

2018-03-05

"I love to browse all the fashions and sells,for my family and myself."

2018-03-01

"Linda was lovely, so was the other gal who tried to assist me. Looks like there are some changes in the layout. Hoping it is great!"

Posted Mar-05-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-02-27

"Loved the sale items and spring ideas!"

2018-02-23

"Enjoyed the stores set up, and being able to shop through each area, with ample space to view products"

2018-02-11

"I am glad I visited the store. The store now carries more cosmetics and skin care so I will go back. I especially like the special deals."

Posted Feb-12-2018

2018-02-03

"The Decatur Bealls is a great shopping experience."

2018-02-03

"Very satisfied and happy with prices paid."

2018-01-23

"The dressing rooms need updated. They are dirty and the walls are in horrible shape. The clothing racks are too close together."

2018-01-05

"I love shopping at Bealls! It is always a fun and rewarding experience!"

2018-01-03

"I love this store. Sometimes after work, just walk around, relax and make yourself happy with the purchase though small, but always at a good price"

Share Bealls, Decatur, TX's store rating

Bealls, Decatur, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Decatur, TX is a merchant member
Bealls, Decatur, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.