Stores > Bealls, Decatur, TX
  • Bealls, Decatur Bealls, Decatur, TX Elite Status

611 W Ford St
      Decatur, TX USA

Voice your opinion! Review Bealls, Decatur, TX by clicking a star below.

2018-01-05

"I love shopping at Bealls! It is always a fun and rewarding experience!"

2018-01-03

"I love this store. Sometimes after work, just walk around, relax and make yourself happy with the purchase though small, but always at a good price"

2017-12-30

"I had a long list of gifts to purchase. Store was busy but young lady offered to help with my entire list! More than 10 items in different departments. After helping me for more than 2 hours I ask her name. It was Holly. I told her she was my Christmas angel. Hallmark moment. She was a wonderful young lady. Bealls is very fortunate to have someone so expierenced and so sweet."

2017-11-29

"I didn’t shop at Stage, it was a Beall’s"

2017-11-28

"Love Bealls! Great coupons great deals!!"

2017-11-23

"My only complaint with this store is overcrowding and limited merchandise. The store is always busy."

2017-11-19

"I love the styles and bargins."

2017-11-19

"Wish you would sell tall sizes in the mens dept. and take out a few racks all over the store. It is all way to close together. Makes it seem hard to breathe."

2017-11-17

"Store was nice was created when we first walked in but when we checked out the young man was very polite and sweet"

2017-11-15

"great never have any complaints"

2017-10-28

"Great staff, but the store is so jammed pack. It's hard to shop."

2017-10-14

"Okay. Glad its here when I need a last minute gift."

2017-10-14

"I always go in expecting to use my discounts but when I get to the register they tell me that that has a .98 on the end it is not on sale or last visit I asked where the Door Busters where and the lady looked at me and said I don't know. You may find them in Home goods on things like wash clothes??? It said in my text Girls boys.... I told her I was looking for girls ad she just looked at me and said maybe someone in that department could help. I was quickly told that no door busters were in my department. It was for a last minute birthday gift so I didn't have time to go anywhere else. So instead of getting them an outfit I had to settle on just a shirt. I couldn't afford both."

Rep reply posted Oct-16-2017

A rep from Bealls, Decatur, TX, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2017-10-11

"Does that include Bealls? I liked it. Thank you"

2017-10-10

"I like the products and prices but the store is over crowded and unorganized the racks and shelves are so close together you can barely fit between them to look at stuff"

Share Bealls, Decatur, TX's store rating

Bealls, Decatur, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Decatur, TX is a merchant member
Bealls, Decatur, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.