4101 US IH 69 Access Rd, #E
    Corpus Christi, TX USA

2018-06-11

"My associate, Patsy, was very friendly and helpful in assisting me to save money at check out. I felt like she genuinely enjoyed her job as I noticed she was very amicable to other customers as well."

Posted Jun-12-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see you again soon! ”

2018-05-29

"This store visit was great I found what I needed and more"

2018-05-19

"I went to Bealls looking for cermony dresses for my daughters bought 2 but shortly returned them my daughters wanted to pick them out themselves and when we went back the staff was very friendly and helpful, my daughters and I were pleased and happy."

2018-05-17

"It was good, store was just hot inside. Overheard employees saying they did not have ac on due to it being to loud."

2018-05-16

"Bring back the products you use to carry and quit carrying stuff that looks like you brought it at an outlet sale"

Posted May-16-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Your feedback is so important, as it will help us to improve the overall shopping experience. We’ll share this information with the appropriate team, and do our best to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-05-11

"My store I go to is organized, freshly cleaned. Friendly employees."

2018-05-04

"The blonde Clinique sales associate was rude making faces and after directing me to another register never acknowledged me. She however was very quick to apologize to another customer who was blonde and apologized several times to her while ignoring me. I was unable to get her name since she never introduced herself and did not have a visible badge. While waiting for her to finish with the current customer she had attitude and was laughing and speaking poorly about another associate named Mary."

Posted May-07-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-05-03

"Had a great time shopping. Great promotions!"

2018-05-01

"found what I needed browsed around for a while seeing all the great clothes beall's has"

2018-04-20

"I happen to live in an area where I have access to at least 3 of your stores and I frequent each of them. I do not like to walk into the mall so driving right up to any one of these stores works out well for me. I can walk into any one of these stores and find something nice on any given day. I am always greeted and thanked for my business. I thoroughly appreciate the coupons and payback rewards that I am allowed to earn."

2018-04-19

"My overall experience with Bealls is positive. I shop there often and am always treated nicely. The employees are always busy and hard at work. They know their store well and are great at working the coupons, which is always a big plus."

2018-04-11

"everyone was so nice and helpful"

2018-04-11

"It was fun. Overall satisfaction and a good experience."

2018-04-04

"I like the variety of merchandise. The only thing that I don't like and hear other customers complain about is the heat. The dressing rooms are usually hot. The left side of the store is usually very warm. I hear customers ask me if it's hot or is it them. As long as I can remember, it's been hot in there. The other stores in that shopping center are not like that. I don't wish to have this as review but I really would like you to know about that. Otherwise, I like shopping here."

2018-03-30

"It was great. Was able to go in and out of the store it was very clean and not crowded or messy."

Share Bealls, Corpus Christi, TX's store rating

Bealls, Corpus Christi, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Corpus Christi, TX is a merchant member
Bealls, Corpus Christi, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.