4395 NW Loop
    Carthage, TX USA

2018-09-06

"Im happy with my purchased I made today I saved money as well ! That is a plus I’m all about saving ! And getting god deals !"

2018-08-14

"I was so happy to see shoes for so cheap and would love to see this again. I love getting coupons for Bealls they are always worth it."

2018-08-07

"Great except the dressing room doors and walls needs cleaning and mopping. **** liner strips on floor."

2018-07-28

"It was great people were friendly. But the person infront of me got some samples for perfume but when i askwd for some i was told that they didn’t have anymore."

2018-06-01

"It was okay. Having more room to shop would be greatly appreciated & would make it easier for the staff to keep things organized."

2018-05-18

"I went to get my free gift st the Estes Lauder counter which made me happy. I saw a pair of shoes in a flier I got. I was hoping they would have those shoes and they did in my size and that made me happy. I also got a 40% off coupon I can use next week which made me happier!"

Posted May-22-2018

2018-05-17

"Good it wasn't fault but no one to help me with makeup but I came late. They have helped me before. Close the 2nd reg down to early"

2018-05-04

"Store always clean and not overcrowded. Iv can find product easily. Cashiers typically very pleasant, especially at the Ester Lauderdale counter. Always thanking me and inviting me back. I do find it irritating that quite often when I check out there will be 3 or 4 associates in the area behind the counters and only one if them will be operating a register. The others will be standing around talking. They may be doing something that the customers are unaware of. But to those of us that are standing in line waiting it looks like we are being ignored and we talk about it."

2018-04-22

"Had a wonderful experience and will definitely shop here again .."

Posted Apr-23-2018

2018-04-20

"Wonderful to receive so many coupons. Was simply disappointed with the cleanliness or order of the merchandise"

2018-04-07

"This is the messiest, dirtiest store I’ve been in, not including a dollar store or gas station.Quality is poor. Prices are unreasonable based on the junk they carry."

Posted Apr-09-2018

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2018-04-02

"This store needs to hire more people to stock shelves, hang clothes, and walk around the store offering assistance. Not just two people working the counters up front. (Only one checking people out, the other was straightening up stuff behind the counter like bags, receipts, etc.)"

2018-03-02

"I enjoy looking around leisurely. I usually always find what I need. The store looks very clean but the bathroom wasn't. Especially when I have my small grandchildren with me I like for the bathroom to be as clean as possible. A clean bathroom speaks a lot to me about any establishment and the people that work there."

2018-02-24

"I recently shopped at the Marshall Tx store prior to shopping at the Carthage Tx store, the Carthage store had better selection but very poor customer service, the associate that was at register was in no hurry and borderline rude, she was carrying on a personal conversation with a man who was apparently the supervisor while running the register, the few questions I had while shopping she did not know the answer to and did not offer to find out the answer."

Posted Feb-26-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-02-09

"I walked in and was greeted Instantly. I had a return. The associate offered to help me and I told her I was going to look for something to exchange for my return. She offered to hold my return while I was shopping and told me to let her know if I needed help. I didn’t do I shopped alone. When I was done she took care of me promptly and courteously and invited me back soon."

Posted Feb-12-2018

Share Bealls, Carthage, TX's store rating

Bealls, Carthage, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Carthage, TX is a merchant member
Bealls, Carthage, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.