127 Justice Center Rd
    Canon City, CO USA

2018-08-05

"My general experience today was great. I came in a couple days ago and there was no music, but today it was back! I really enjoy the music you guys play, it really puts me in the I need to buy something mood I do have one complaint though, there is hardly any childrens clothing, I really hope that there is something you can do about it.. I see so much cute stuff online, but when I come in store to look for it, there isnt anything!"

2018-08-05

"I got some very exceptional deals, either sales or clearance items. I was able to buy many items for an exceptionally reasonable amount of money"

StageAM from Bealls, Canon City, CO has responded
Posted Aug-07-2018

2018-08-02

"I love this store very good deals and very friendly employees."

2018-07-29

"I always enjoy shopping at Bealls the employees are always welcoming and they always have great delas"

2018-07-27

"As I mentioned above, the buy one get two free clearance promotion enabled me to buy quite a few items for boys. I was also pleasantly surprised to be able to purchase a new Rosetti purse for $19.99. Such a great deal!"

2018-07-27

"My in store experience was great!"

2018-07-07

"I love coming into this store. Everyone is so helpful and polite."

2018-07-05

"I had a very lovely short shopping trip today at bealls. The customer service in store is always perfect, I never have any complaints, the girls are always so helpful and inviting! The new music is also great!! The only thing I would say is the online ordering is horrible, I never get an email when my packages have arrived. Anyways! Thank you once again bealls for always having great customer service"

2018-07-04

"I was returning a Rebecca Malone blouse I had purchased ten days earlier. It's a gauzy fabric. I followed laundering instructions carefully, and it shrunk - a lot! The representative told me it was the third one this week. That's frustrating. I hope your buyers can work with Rebecca Malone to prevent this from happening."

2018-07-02

"It was fantastic. Staff was very helpful"

2018-07-01

"My general experience in store was wonderful, the girls are always very helpful with everything. Fantastic customer service in store every time I visit. . I do not have the same compliment for the online customer service. It was terrible and they have promised to send my coupons to me in the mail several times and I still haven't received them. Very disappointed in the online customer service. I hope you guys will fix whatever the problem is thank you."

2018-06-30

"The customer service in store is always great, I love the new music that was playing! But as always, the customer service online/over the phone, is absolutely terrible."

2018-06-29

"Overall it was a great experience. I love coming to this store. The associates are always friendly and very helpful."

StageAM from Bealls, Canon City, CO has responded
Posted Jul-05-2018

2018-05-26

"It was a pleasant experience."

2018-05-14

"Brittany did a wonderful job taking care of me. I needed an entire new wardrobe."

Share Bealls, Canon City, CO's store rating

Bealls, Canon City, CO is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Canon City, CO is a merchant member
Bealls, Canon City, CO participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.