1313 S Main St
    Boerne, TX USA

2017-06-06

"Paula is always teriffic! Helps in any & is a joy to work with. Love your store but can only afford an occasional visit. When I was still working I was in much more often."

2017-06-05

"Consistency is an area in which the store could improve. On some visits it is a mess(items falling off hangers onto the display floor, cosmetics counter merchandise is out of order/uncapped/dirt; dressing rooms full of unwanted clothing). I have overheard other customers commented that this store is often a mess and I must admit that I have seen the some thing on occasion myself."

2017-05-27

"Convient location , small store;but quick and easy to come in & get what you want!!!"

2017-05-24

"Some displays are crowded. Some items in intimate apparel were on the floor"

2017-05-10

"I love shopping at Bealls. It is one of my favorite stores!!!"

2017-04-27

"It's a great affordable store in Boerne, Texas. I live and work in this town and it's about the only one I can afford except for the thrift shops in town."

2017-04-15

"Me fascina visitar la tienda, encuentro estilos para cada uno de mis hijos y siempre deceo regresar nuevamente "

2017-04-12

"The bathroom was in disrepair and filthy"

2017-04-05

"Good experience, the associates are always friendly and helpful. If I go into browse and not intend to buy, I will usually find something I really don't need but buy because I want to show them I appreciate them and their efforts."

2017-04-05

"Generally I am pleased to shop at Bealls. Sometimes the over crowdedness is a distractor."

2017-03-08

"I live the sales! The BOGO2 sales are awesome!!"

2017-03-08

"The new Manager is a delight compared to the two women managers who are rude and unwelcoming. The new Manager is trying to turn things around but had little to work with. The store is over crowded and under staffed."

2017-02-12

"I like Bealls and the sales. This store is overcrowded and caters allot to much older women and petite women. I cannot afford it unless there is a sale or a great coupon."

2017-02-10

"The boerne location is unbelievably rude. Was not greeted at all.Spent about 1hour and a half there still no greet FROM ANYONE.Fitting rooms were disgusting with trends all over the floor and dust all over the walls and tops of doors. Female associates in the juniors department and lingerie department would not stop complaining about their job One even said out loud that she was not going to clean up the **** table because Customers always mess it up and throw things around also there is no point Valentine's Day is next week I was right next to her looking at the **** so I felt really offended and left the department. As soon as I walked in there was two girls sitting down on the Clinique make up counter and I looked right at them as they looked at me and they said nothing no hello no hi ,nothing,I was even looking at the Clinique perfume (happy) and all they did was stare! I still can't believe it! and the cashier was no help at all didn't say thank you."

2017-02-08

"This location size of store is too small."

Share Bealls, Boerne, TX's store rating

Bealls, Boerne, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Boerne, TX is a merchant member
Bealls, Boerne, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.