Stores > Bealls, Boerne, TX
  • Bealls, Boerne, Bealls, Boerne, TX Elite Status

1313 S Main St
      Boerne, TX USA

Voice your opinion! Review Bealls, Boerne, TX by clicking a star below.

2017-03-08

"The new Manager is a delight compared to the two women managers who are rude and unwelcoming. The new Manager is trying to turn things around but had little to work with. The store is over crowded and under staffed."

2017-03-08

"I live the sales! The BOGO2 sales are awesome!!"

2017-02-12

"I like Bealls and the sales. This store is overcrowded and caters allot to much older women and petite women. I cannot afford it unless there is a sale or a great coupon."

2017-02-10

"The boerne location is unbelievably rude. Was not greeted at all.Spent about 1hour and a half there still no greet FROM ANYONE.Fitting rooms were disgusting with trends all over the floor and dust all over the walls and tops of doors. Female associates in the juniors department and lingerie department would not stop complaining about their job One even said out loud that she was not going to clean up the **** table because Customers always mess it up and throw things around also there is no point Valentine's Day is next week I was right next to her looking at the **** so I felt really offended and left the department. As soon as I walked in there was two girls sitting down on the Clinique make up counter and I looked right at them as they looked at me and they said nothing no hello no hi ,nothing,I was even looking at the Clinique perfume (happy) and all they did was stare! I still can't believe it! and the cashier was no help at all didn't say thank you."

2017-02-08

"This location size of store is too small."

2017-01-30

"I was not impressed with this store. Only one sales associate helped me at the Clinique counter....then she took off right after I paid for makeup.....after that...when I was shopping in the Women's section....did not see ANY Associates in the store. I did find a blouse and had to wait for someone to finally show up at the counter for me to check out."

2017-01-29

"My sales person that assisted me was polite, friendly, informative and helpful. She helped me sign up for text message alerts for sales and specials. She not only invited me to return but to make sure that I saw the special coupon in my bag with my receipt. I appreciate personal service and their help if needed instead of ordering online and then having to return. I was only in the very front part of the store so did not see anything for survey questions about the whole store, etc. Being able to feel a top to see if it feels like tarpaper on your skin, or is one that you like, is better in person for me. I would appreciate and continue to hope for a bigger selection for ladies clothing. Designer brands are nice and sometimes might be the right item, but appreciate your value wear, reasonably priced items and sale items too. I should have been a clothing/market buyer. :) I have suggestions for your beauty department too. I understand because the store size and town population is that it is not as large as a large city, but would be to your advantage to leave corporate offices to come see and understand the incredible growth in the county and people from San Antonio that appreciate stopping in Boerne because of less traffic, etc. that are/would be shopping at Bealls. Because of size, I am assuming, there is not ever my size shoes when I happen to shop and find a style but not my size. Yes, can be ordered...but I prefer to try them on and purchase the ones that feel good. The area of the store right by the front door did seem clean. I have filled out many surveys from stores but would love to win the prize sometime, anytime. Have a blessed day!"

2016-12-29

"I'm always happy with my purchases at this store."

2016-12-22

"Everything was basically fine. when I did ask an associate a question about an out-of-stock perfume, she turned to from me and took a question from another customer at the same time w/out answering my question."

2016-12-22

"Associate was too busy returning an Estee Lauder kit to the shelf and told me that my perfume triggered the alarm and to ignore it. I told her that if the recipient returned it, the alarm would go off."

2016-12-22

"Love bealls, single mom and affordable clothes for all my children!!"

2016-12-22

"Associate behind the counter if she could hold the sweater until I was ready and she acted put out. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE ALL AROUND!!!!!!!!!!"

2016-12-22

"Very excited !!! Fun looking at all thier great deals !!! Talking to all the nice employes.I enjoy it very much thanks Bealls it's nice doing bussiness with you !!!"

2016-12-18

"Love the selection and prices online. Store is very limited in children's apparel"

2016-12-17

"Great experience, friendly service and quick check out."

Share Bealls, Boerne, TX's store rating

Bealls, Boerne, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Boerne, TX is a merchant member
Bealls, Boerne, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.