1313 S Main St
    Boerne, TX USA

2017-09-15

"Did not really find anything that was my style today. Just knew what I wanted ran in got it and left."

2017-09-12

"I want to thank Robert, Isabelle, and Samantha for showing compassion to a family in need from Harvey's damage. My daughter's sister-in-law is a single mom of two boys and lost everything in Lumberton, TX. With a 25% discount and 15% new card applied we saved 40% on our purchases. Caring, thoughtful, helpful people at Beall's in Boerne, TX. God bless them!"

Posted Sep-13-2017

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see
you again soon!

2017-09-11

"I love this store location prices and varietyl"

2017-09-09

"Paula Smith & Cheryl D.were wonderful & very helpful. Both very knowledgeable of their store."

2017-09-06

"I love shopping here however the store is very tight and hard to shop"

2017-08-14

"I love this store and coming here. I drive over 40 minutes to get here and will do it everytime. I love the stores friendly associates and the layout of the store."

2017-08-05

"I would love to be able to use the Tuesday discount on top of other coupons."

2017-07-23

"The local store is too small for the amount of merchandise it carries. It is hard to shop because it is so crowded. The associates gather in a group and chatter and do not pay attention to the customers. The managers are rude 99% of the time. When making a return you are not treated pleasantly. I like Bealls but the local store needs desperate help in all areas. When you ship to store, associates are rude when you go to pick up. Bealls is the only local department store so they have the benefit of the market,. Too bad the store is so crowded and the help is rude. So many friends share the same opinion. It is easier and more enjoyable to travel 20 miles to a mall to shop. Wake up Bealls! Your store could do so much better with an expansion and employee, especially managers, training. They need to learn to at least smile while hating their jobs! Your sales are great which is one reason I put up with it. Lastly, this survey is about 54 questions too long!!!"

Posted Jul-25-2017

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. We look forward to working with you so we can earn back your business.

2017-07-22

"My experience was so bad that I will never return. It was dirty, associates are unfriendly, the assistant manager, Isabel, was not willing to address the fact that the items were not ringing up according to the sale prices listed on the sign."

Posted Jul-25-2017

2017-07-20

"When I was ready to check out there was 4 people in line so I returned to the shoe dept. and asked an associate to check me out. She was very kind and helpful. She made the experience better for me. I cannot say enough about her. I even asked her name to let the store know (Samantha)."

2017-07-06

"Great experience, overall."

2017-07-03

"Went in, asked about the product I wanted, an associate showed me where to look, I got the item, & checked out. Good experience, & it was on sale, too!"

2017-06-06

"Paula is always teriffic! Helps in any & is a joy to work with. Love your store but can only afford an occasional visit. When I was still working I was in much more often."

2017-06-05

"Consistency is an area in which the store could improve. On some visits it is a mess(items falling off hangers onto the display floor, cosmetics counter merchandise is out of order/uncapped/dirt; dressing rooms full of unwanted clothing). I have overheard other customers commented that this store is often a mess and I must admit that I have seen the some thing on occasion myself."

2017-05-27

"Convient location , small store;but quick and easy to come in & get what you want!!!"

Share Bealls, Boerne, TX's store rating

Bealls, Boerne, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Boerne, TX is a merchant member
Bealls, Boerne, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.