1313 S Main St
    Boerne, TX USA

2017-12-11

"I love the products carried, their quality, their prices, and the fact that the sales associates are friendly and helpful but are never pushy."

2017-11-30

"Good experience but buyers need to make better selections for women’s clothing"

2017-11-29

"OK. I purchase everyday wear but look elsewhere for special occasion wear or when looking for good quality"

2017-11-24

"The store offers a good selection of items, but the store is to crowded, Too many racks , shelving units on floor , too many clothes on racks ."

2017-11-24

"I always find something I like at Beall's for a great price!"

2017-11-23

"This was by far the worst shopping experience I've ever had. No one spoke to me when I came in to the store and it went down hill from there. I spent 10 minutes at the jewelry counter looking for earrings and even though there were at least 3 sales associates in the area while I was at the counter, none of them asked if I they could help me. One of them almost ran into me as she left the area to go to the back of the store but she didn't acknowledge me or ask if I needed assistance. There were areas of the store I could not walk through since the displays are not arranged neatly and boxes are stacked all over the store. When I saw sales associates they had their heads down texting on their phones and didn't even look up when I walked past them. When I paid for my purchase I had to wait for an associate that was in the jewelry area. I finally got her attention by taking my keys out of my purse to make enough noise for her to know I was waiting on her. After the purchase was finished and she handed me my bag, she didn't even bother to say thank you. And to top it off as I walked out of the store one of the associates was at the make-up counter but she was oblivious to anything or anyone around her since she was too busy texting. I don't know how this store can stay in business with their lack of customer service skills, poor store layout / organization and the price vs. quality of merchandise. It is a shame that they cannot get it together and have a top notch store for people that want to support local businesses."

2017-11-22

"It was a pleasant experience and I enjoy shopping Bealls, the closest one to where I live is 1 1/2- 2 hours."

2017-11-22

"I have always loved Bealls and will continue to."

2017-10-26

"Had trouble at checkout. Not sure my coupon was applied correctly. Sales clerk got a little testy. When I inquired whether the coupon applied correctly she asked me if I wanted to return my items? Then she left a sensor on and It went off as I went through doorway so had to return to clerk."

rbSTAGE from Bealls, Boerne, TX has responded
Posted Oct-27-2017

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2017-10-25

"I will be going elsewhere after today. Twice I've gone and couldn't get helped."

rbSTAGE from Bealls, Boerne, TX has responded
Posted Oct-27-2017

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. We look forward to working with you so we can earn back your business.

2017-10-17

"All good except shoe dept. Safety nightmare. Boxes everywhere in aisles, trash, vacuum cord draped over top of shelves. Climb over boxes, under corf."

2017-10-15

"Love to shop here! Always great selection and awesome sales"

2017-09-27

"This is a great store and one of the only like it in town however it is very crowded and needs to get more room or fewer items"

2017-09-20

"Disappointed this visit to find the Rebecca Malone line of knit tops had been reduced and double in price. These have been my go-to tops for years. Sad to see them go."

2017-09-15

"i loved it! it was my first time and will definitely try to go more times!"

Share Bealls, Boerne, TX's store rating

Bealls, Boerne, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Boerne, TX is a merchant member
Bealls, Boerne, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.