Stores > Bealls, Boerne, TX
  • Bealls, Boerne, Bealls, Boerne, TX Elite Status

1313 S Main St
      Boerne, TX USA

Voice your opinion! Review Bealls, Boerne, TX by clicking a star below.

2017-07-23

"The local store is too small for the amount of merchandise it carries. It is hard to shop because it is so crowded. The associates gather in a group and chatter and do not pay attention to the customers. The managers are rude 99% of the time. When making a return you are not treated pleasantly. I like Bealls but the local store needs desperate help in all areas. When you ship to store, associates are rude when you go to pick up. Bealls is the only local department store so they have the benefit of the market,. Too bad the store is so crowded and the help is rude. So many friends share the same opinion. It is easier and more enjoyable to travel 20 miles to a mall to shop. Wake up Bealls! Your store could do so much better with an expansion and employee, especially managers, training. They need to learn to at least smile while hating their jobs! Your sales are great which is one reason I put up with it. Lastly, this survey is about 54 questions too long!!!"

Rep reply posted Jul-25-2017

A rep from Bealls, Boerne, TX, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. We look forward to working with you so we can earn back your business.

2017-07-22

"My experience was so bad that I will never return. It was dirty, associates are unfriendly, the assistant manager, Isabel, was not willing to address the fact that the items were not ringing up according to the sale prices listed on the sign."

Rep reply posted Jul-25-2017

A rep from Bealls, Boerne, TX, rbSTAGE, has responded

2017-07-20

"When I was ready to check out there was 4 people in line so I returned to the shoe dept. and asked an associate to check me out. She was very kind and helpful. She made the experience better for me. I cannot say enough about her. I even asked her name to let the store know (Samantha)."

2017-07-06

"Great experience, overall."

2017-07-03

"Went in, asked about the product I wanted, an associate showed me where to look, I got the item, & checked out. Good experience, & it was on sale, too!"

2017-06-06

"Paula is always teriffic! Helps in any & is a joy to work with. Love your store but can only afford an occasional visit. When I was still working I was in much more often."

2017-06-05

"Consistency is an area in which the store could improve. On some visits it is a mess(items falling off hangers onto the display floor, cosmetics counter merchandise is out of order/uncapped/dirt; dressing rooms full of unwanted clothing). I have overheard other customers commented that this store is often a mess and I must admit that I have seen the some thing on occasion myself."

2017-05-27

"Convient location , small store;but quick and easy to come in & get what you want!!!"

2017-05-24

"Some displays are crowded. Some items in intimate apparel were on the floor"

2017-05-10

"I love shopping at Bealls. It is one of my favorite stores!!!"

2017-04-27

"It's a great affordable store in Boerne, Texas. I live and work in this town and it's about the only one I can afford except for the thrift shops in town."

2017-04-15

"Me fascina visitar la tienda, encuentro estilos para cada uno de mis hijos y siempre deceo regresar nuevamente "

2017-04-12

"The bathroom was in disrepair and filthy"

2017-04-05

"Good experience, the associates are always friendly and helpful. If I go into browse and not intend to buy, I will usually find something I really don't need but buy because I want to show them I appreciate them and their efforts."

2017-04-05

"Generally I am pleased to shop at Bealls. Sometimes the over crowdedness is a distractor."

Share Bealls, Boerne, TX's store rating

Bealls, Boerne, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Boerne, TX is a merchant member
Bealls, Boerne, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.