1313 S Main St
    Boerne, TX USA

2018-05-02

"Great experience. Love BOGO!"

2018-04-22

"Unsatisfactory—-should not have had to wait so long to check out——no one else was in line!"

2018-03-23

"Staff is always friendly and always willing to help. Smaller store so I know all the employees by first name. kudos to them!"

Posted Mar-23-2018

2018-03-10

"I wanted to take the time for the survey because the sales associate I had was awesome. She was extremely nice and recommended some products to me. It's been a long time since I've had such good customer service anywhere. She was great!"

Posted Mar-12-2018

2018-03-03

"Very satisfied and love the senior discount on Tuesdays."

2018-03-03

"The store is rather small, perhaps that is what makes it difficult to manuever."

2018-03-03

"I bought a shirt with a small tear that I didn't know about, but otherwise, its been a good experience."

2018-02-03

"The sales associate that came to the register saw me standing behind another customer at the men's register, she immediately acknowledged me and saidd, I can help you over hear. I went to her register her name was Zoya, I think. The other lady at the register where I was standing in line did not even acknowledge me and didn't even call anyone to come help. She just kept talking to the customer paying. I waited formore then 5 minutes until Zoya,came to assist me. Then the lady at the other register that didn't greet me was eating at the register, and she is the manager. Zoya was great she even gave me ideas on the styles and how to match my outfits. I sure hope I got her name right because I would like to give credit where credit is due!"

Posted Feb-05-2018

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-02-03

"I enjoy stopping at the Boerne store , when I am in the area , just don’t care for the tight fit on floor merchandise"

2018-02-02

"I always find something at Bealls and always pleased with the service and merchandise. Love the coupons and bonus points etc."

2018-02-02

"As stated above. Please see #31. Also, in not having my size I had to ask the associate to help me order, she did but didn't seem particularly happy to do so. She did make sure we got the pricing on everything. My dresses were put in a bag and not hung up, the hangers were not offered to me."

2018-01-26

"The sales associates are very friendly and knowledgable, and I love the great sales! The store is always clean and inviting."

2018-01-06

"I was waiting in line behind a gentleman returning merchandise and it was taking a long time, even the supervisor was having problems. This sweet young lady, Zoya, motioned me to another register and opened it to check me out so I didn't have to wait. Our Boerne store is filled with employees like this. I have shopped Stage & Bealls in other areas and the employees are not as friendly or helpful. I love our store."

2017-12-14

"Too cluttered this time of year."

2017-12-13

"It is convenient to shop here."

Share Bealls, Boerne, TX's store rating

Bealls, Boerne, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Boerne, TX is a merchant member
Bealls, Boerne, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.