Stores > Bealls, Boerne, TX
  • Bealls, Boerne, Bealls, Boerne, TX Elite Status

1313 S Main St
      Boerne, TX USA

Voice your opinion! Review Bealls, Boerne, TX by clicking a star below.

2017-11-22

"I have always loved Bealls and will continue to."

2017-10-26

"Had trouble at checkout. Not sure my coupon was applied correctly. Sales clerk got a little testy. When I inquired whether the coupon applied correctly she asked me if I wanted to return my items? Then she left a sensor on and It went off as I went through doorway so had to return to clerk."

Rep reply posted Oct-27-2017

A rep from Bealls, Boerne, TX, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2017-10-25

"I will be going elsewhere after today. Twice I've gone and couldn't get helped."

Rep reply posted Oct-27-2017

A rep from Bealls, Boerne, TX, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. We look forward to working with you so we can earn back your business.

2017-10-17

"All good except shoe dept. Safety nightmare. Boxes everywhere in aisles, trash, vacuum cord draped over top of shelves. Climb over boxes, under corf."

2017-10-15

"Love to shop here! Always great selection and awesome sales"

2017-09-27

"This is a great store and one of the only like it in town however it is very crowded and needs to get more room or fewer items"

2017-09-20

"Disappointed this visit to find the Rebecca Malone line of knit tops had been reduced and double in price. These have been my go-to tops for years. Sad to see them go."

2017-09-15

"i loved it! it was my first time and will definitely try to go more times!"

2017-09-15

"Did not really find anything that was my style today. Just knew what I wanted ran in got it and left."

2017-09-12

"I want to thank Robert, Isabelle, and Samantha for showing compassion to a family in need from Harvey's damage. My daughter's sister-in-law is a single mom of two boys and lost everything in Lumberton, TX. With a 25% discount and 15% new card applied we saved 40% on our purchases. Caring, thoughtful, helpful people at Beall's in Boerne, TX. God bless them!"

Rep reply posted Sep-13-2017

A rep from Bealls, Boerne, TX, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive shopping experience! We appreciate the feedback, and will be glad to share the good news with our Associate. Be sure to let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve your overall shopping experience. We value your opinion, and hope to see
you again soon!

2017-09-11

"I love this store location prices and varietyl"

2017-09-09

"Paula Smith & Cheryl D.were wonderful & very helpful. Both very knowledgeable of their store."

2017-09-06

"I love shopping here however the store is very tight and hard to shop"

2017-08-14

"I love this store and coming here. I drive over 40 minutes to get here and will do it everytime. I love the stores friendly associates and the layout of the store."

2017-08-05

"I would love to be able to use the Tuesday discount on top of other coupons."

Share Bealls, Boerne, TX's store rating

Bealls, Boerne, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Boerne, TX is a merchant member
Bealls, Boerne, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.