Stores > Bealls, Boerne, TX
  • Bealls, Boerne, Bealls, Boerne, TX Elite Status

1313 S Main St
      Boerne, TX USA

Voice your opinion! Review Bealls, Boerne, TX by clicking a star below.

2018-02-03

"The sales associate that came to the register saw me standing behind another customer at the men's register, she immediately acknowledged me and saidd, I can help you over hear. I went to her register her name was Zoya, I think. The other lady at the register where I was standing in line did not even acknowledge me and didn't even call anyone to come help. She just kept talking to the customer paying. I waited formore then 5 minutes until Zoya,came to assist me. Then the lady at the other register that didn't greet me was eating at the register, and she is the manager. Zoya was great she even gave me ideas on the styles and how to match my outfits. I sure hope I got her name right because I would like to give credit where credit is due!"

Rep reply posted Feb-05-2018

A rep from Bealls, Boerne, TX, StageAM, has responded

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our guest services at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2018-02-03

"I enjoy stopping at the Boerne store , when I am in the area , just don’t care for the tight fit on floor merchandise"

2018-02-02

"I always find something at Bealls and always pleased with the service and merchandise. Love the coupons and bonus points etc."

2018-02-02

"As stated above. Please see #31. Also, in not having my size I had to ask the associate to help me order, she did but didn't seem particularly happy to do so. She did make sure we got the pricing on everything. My dresses were put in a bag and not hung up, the hangers were not offered to me."

2018-01-26

"The sales associates are very friendly and knowledgable, and I love the great sales! The store is always clean and inviting."

2018-01-06

"I was waiting in line behind a gentleman returning merchandise and it was taking a long time, even the supervisor was having problems. This sweet young lady, Zoya, motioned me to another register and opened it to check me out so I didn't have to wait. Our Boerne store is filled with employees like this. I have shopped Stage & Bealls in other areas and the employees are not as friendly or helpful. I love our store."

2017-12-14

"Too cluttered this time of year."

2017-12-13

"It is convenient to shop here."

2017-12-11

"I love the products carried, their quality, their prices, and the fact that the sales associates are friendly and helpful but are never pushy."

2017-11-30

"Good experience but buyers need to make better selections for women’s clothing"

2017-11-29

"OK. I purchase everyday wear but look elsewhere for special occasion wear or when looking for good quality"

2017-11-24

"The store offers a good selection of items, but the store is to crowded, Too many racks , shelving units on floor , too many clothes on racks ."

2017-11-24

"I always find something I like at Beall's for a great price!"

2017-11-23

"This was by far the worst shopping experience I've ever had. No one spoke to me when I came in to the store and it went down hill from there. I spent 10 minutes at the jewelry counter looking for earrings and even though there were at least 3 sales associates in the area while I was at the counter, none of them asked if I they could help me. One of them almost ran into me as she left the area to go to the back of the store but she didn't acknowledge me or ask if I needed assistance. There were areas of the store I could not walk through since the displays are not arranged neatly and boxes are stacked all over the store. When I saw sales associates they had their heads down texting on their phones and didn't even look up when I walked past them. When I paid for my purchase I had to wait for an associate that was in the jewelry area. I finally got her attention by taking my keys out of my purse to make enough noise for her to know I was waiting on her. After the purchase was finished and she handed me my bag, she didn't even bother to say thank you. And to top it off as I walked out of the store one of the associates was at the make-up counter but she was oblivious to anything or anyone around her since she was too busy texting. I don't know how this store can stay in business with their lack of customer service skills, poor store layout / organization and the price vs. quality of merchandise. It is a shame that they cannot get it together and have a top notch store for people that want to support local businesses."

2017-11-22

"It was a pleasant experience and I enjoy shopping Bealls, the closest one to where I live is 1 1/2- 2 hours."

Share Bealls, Boerne, TX's store rating

Bealls, Boerne, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Boerne, TX is a merchant member
Bealls, Boerne, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.