Stores > Bealls, Bastrop, TX
  • Bealls, Bastrop Bealls, Bastrop, TX Elite Status

487 Highway 71
      Bastrop, TX USA

Voice your opinion! Review Bealls, Bastrop, TX by clicking a star below.

2017-12-06

"Siempre disfruto ir a Bealls, y más cuando tienen ofertas, y yo tenga cupones. Siempre está en orden y limpia, no acostumbro ir a la misma tienda ya que por el trabajo de mi esposo viajamos constantemente."

2017-12-04

"Only small issue I had was being able to reach a few of the tops that where hung up high. And alot of the tops we're not in size order or same style they we're mixed-up with other styles and sizes through out store"

2017-12-03

"Very pleasant, the associate acknowledged me but didn’t bug me."

2017-12-02

"I was in the store on Black Friday so of course it was crazy. I wish that each item was marked. I purchase shoes that i thought were $39 and after a long wait in line find that they were $49. Prices on shelves are great as long as nothing gets moved."

2017-12-01

"I love the store and brand. Some items were a little more than expected but great quality so you can't beat that!"

2017-11-29

"Love our Beall's Store, it is in a smaller town so it is THE store to shop. Staff is always very helpful and friendly and knowledgable. My only suggestion is to have a seating area for sore feet and Husbands to sit while we shop."

2017-11-25

"Most times it is great. This time not so much. Do not understand if the store is out of a product I buy consistently throughout the year why I would need to pay shipping on that product to have it sent to the store if the store orders it for me when they did it for me last time I needed that product."

2017-11-24

"I love my Bastrop TX Bealls"

2017-11-24

"I love my Bastrop Texas Bealls."

2017-11-22

"Great experience! Was able to get what I needed at a good price."

2017-11-11

"I purchased a pair of boots at the new Bealls Shoe Store which were clearly marked, on sale, at $41.99 but was charged $59.99. The sales clerk insisted the price on the bottom of the shoe was for the store, not the customer. The sticker was originally priced with $70 crossed out and $41.99 in large print as the sale price. No amount of discussion could convince the one clerk in the shoe store to honor the sticker price. There were people waiting in line, so I chose to pay the extra money and not return to Bealls Shoe Store. If a shoe is clearly priced at $41.99 that price should be honored."

2017-11-08

"I love shopping at our local Bealls store. They always have fun clothes to wear in lots of different styles and colors. And they usually have great deals to offer making it very affordable to dress with style! I enjoy shopping at Bealls very much!!"

2017-10-31

"Generally like to shop there. Just feel like the merchandise is not very trendy. Jewelery dated as well."

2017-10-23

"Was ok until I got to checkout. I had my Birthday Gift Coupon from Bealls & was told store policy changed & I could not use this with any other coupons. (I also had a $5 off coupon.)"

2017-10-23

"I had trouble finding an open register & when I did find one, there was a line."

Share Bealls, Bastrop, TX's store rating

Bealls, Bastrop, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Bastrop, TX is a merchant member
Bealls, Bastrop, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.