Stores > Bealls, Amarillo, TX
  • Bealls, Amarill Bealls, Amarillo, TX Elite Status

4221 W 45th Ave
      Amarillo, TX USA

Voice your opinion! Review Bealls, Amarillo, TX by clicking a star below.

2017-12-29

"always feel valued when I walk in and leave the store"

2017-12-20

"I wish I could’ve gotten the woman’s name but she tried on the coat for me.So I could get a comparison to my wife’s size. Thank you so much!"

2017-12-18

"The associates were friendly and helpful. They were having issues with one of the cash registers, but everyone was handling it well."

2017-12-17

"Love love love it. Even if I have nothing specific to buy, I love looking around. Always a good deal going! Compared to the Bealls I used to shop at LOVE this one even more. So organized & spaceous. With all the latest trends per season, including men's!"

2017-12-15

"I love this store i like the coupons and the sales. But i puchased a little girls out fit on the 7th was at our local flea market on the 9th only to see that carried the exact same outfit brand stle and all for half the price and more sizes to choose from. Was quite shocked had i not already wrapped the outfit i would have returned it to the store."

2017-12-10

"It was great Michael and I think it is better very sweet and kind and I remember you in the shop with you online was very kind to when I had an issue with Thanksgiving day I’m also still waiting to hear back about rewards and how you get those but everybody’s been great"

2017-11-24

"It was Bealls on 45th in Amarillo Tx it was a great experience and I saved a lot of money"

2017-11-19

"It was awesome but bc I am on a walker currently I have learned amny places arent handicap accessible. The fitting tooms need to be updated and hamdicap accessible I cannot see someone in a wheelchair being able to shop there. The tiling is cracked and the carpet is frayed. I am careful being on a walker. I was watching elderly people walk on thencracked toles and frayed carpet and was horrofied they would fall and break something as I had done earlier in the yr elsewhere"

2017-11-19

"It was a good experience because I had particular items in mind & had coupons & the store was not too crowded. Love to shop there."

2017-10-25

"I like the stores. As I stated previously I feel things are too expensive for me unless it is on sale and I have a coupon. I do enjoy the markdown items."

2017-10-17

"friendly and helpful staff good bargains and good products"

2017-10-14

"I wasn't pleased with my overall shopping experience. I was not acknowledged, no form of engaging with the customer, and I truly believe the staff was un-happy. I could see it all over there face. Like they didn't want to be there and that was the most shocking part."

Rep reply posted Oct-16-2017

A rep from Bealls, Amarillo, TX, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thanks so much for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our store team and make sure this gets addressed. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-743-8730. ”

2017-09-29

"I love shopping at Bealls. It is my one of my favorite stores to shop in."

2017-09-18

"Experience okay...store looks like a big warehouse with no defining areas. Everything runs together."

2017-08-30

"I was really happy with the deals I found. I saved 93.00 on the purchases I made."

Share Bealls, Amarillo, TX's store rating

Bealls, Amarillo, TX is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Amarillo, TX is a merchant member
Bealls, Amarillo, TX participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,494 merchant members.