Stores > Bealls, Alamogordo, NM
  • Bealls, Alamogo

3199 N White Sands Blvd
      Alamogordo, NM USA

Voice your opinion! Review Bealls, Alamogordo, NM by clicking a star below.

2017-12-04

"Arnie is the best store manager ever....I always try to catch him at whatever point of sale he is working at"

2017-12-03

"The rows between clothes need to be widened so people can walk comfortably. I even over heard another lady saying she could not fit her baby stroller so she would have to come back later without the baby. This has always been the issue at this store. You feel suffocated!"

2017-12-02

"I am at beals. Awesome. Store # 00104 register: trans#: 7946-4; date:11/24/2017; time:04:33pm; ASSOC ID: Maria; ASSOCIATE #000130222. MARIA always has a smile on her face and it is sincere, i can tell because i am a nlp trained.Please thank store mgr Arnulfo Anaya for having such a way with customers to make me feel comfortable and not just ....walking into a clothing shop. Over the 12 years he always acknowledged me as a potential buyer.For about 5 yrs i almost lost my home and vehicle...gave my horse away in 2013 ...i mainly shopped second hand stores. Last Christmas 2016 i started buying from beals again because of the great discounts. Other stores i got two items for free amazing. I still buy at 2nd hand stores and mainly buy from beals..thank God. I buy at Burks for face creams, candles. Beals i buy shoes, underware gorgeous **** just for me...ive been single sence 1990, dress, purses...you name it it comes mainly from beals...the most trendy quality for the price."

2017-12-01

"Beals has the best styles, price for everything. Amazing. Keep your store in Alamogordo OPENSTORE # 00104....ALL OF BEALS AND SISTER STORE BURKS ALL OVER THE USA!!!! Yea!"

2017-11-20

"It was great.found a lot of neat gifts."

2017-10-20

"Everytime I go to the store I find awesome deals for great stuff!"

2017-10-18

"Estoy satisfecha con mi compra y si volvere a visitar proximamente la tienda."

2017-09-11

"Not to good at first but Martha really made us feel welcome towards the end."

2017-09-10

"I was traveling to my brothers funeral and spilled my drink all over my outfit .. I had to make an emergency stop to buy a new outfit .. The staff was really Nice and I saved a ton of money Score..!!! Looking forward to shopping there again . would be even nicer to go shopping there with a free gift card .. Just saying !!!No seriously best shopping experience ever thanks."

2017-09-02

"Found exactly what I was looking for. I had a coupon, got everything at 1/2 price. Yay.."

2017-07-15

"I love shopping at Bealls !!!"

2017-06-15

"The roof and floors had water damage from recent rains but we were informed they were being repaired - did not detract from overall experience."

2017-05-27

"I love shopping at Bealls. It's my go-to place."

2017-04-18

"the clerks are very freindly"

2016-12-30

"I love this store. I can always find something new to fall in love with. The associates that work at Bealls are always helpful and super nice. I'll definitely be coming back more often."

Share Bealls, Alamogordo, NM's store rating

Bealls, Alamogordo, NM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bealls, Alamogordo, NM is a merchant member
Bealls, Alamogordo, NM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,473 merchant members.