800-572-3224

Customer service: 9.90/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2017-12-01

Great Experience!

"Ordered a turntable bundle from Beach Camera and I must say I am very pleased. Everything came in very quickly, within like three days I believe. It was packaged pretty well. Only reason I left out the last star was the plastic covering the turntable's box was torn up in several areas, but other than that a great experience. 4.8 stars. Really great company and service!!!!!!"

2017-12-01

hjdtj

"ethyjetj ey juetyuj ewyju"

Three times is a charm.

"I made several attempts to purchase an item using the so called automated systems (PayPal, Visa, etc) and finally had to use the credit card feature. How frustrating...but I'm finally done and my order is on it's way."

2017-11-27

"THE PROMO CODE FOR 10 OFF FOR SPENDING OVER 300 DID NOT WORK!"

My First Camera

"Very competitive price, easy interface, great deal !!"

2017-11-25

"Great job providing a great buying experience!"

2017-11-24

Excellent job & great combo deals!

"Got some great deals on great products from Canon!"

2017-11-23

"Always a good experience with Beach Camera."

2017-11-20

"Easy to order and best price"

Amazing great product!!!

"Shipment was early, and the product was exactly what our office was looking for. Great product at a great price. "

The good experience

"I like the way to offer the products, and I receive as expected. The earbuds are new, zero details, and work perfect."

2017-11-18

Good price, personal service

"Bought an HP stereo for my dad. Nothing fancy but best price on the Internet, that I could find. Had some issues setting the shipping address just right, as the web form kept glitching (might have been PayPal's fault; not sure) but one of their staff contacted me by email and then by phone to give me a bonus perk for my trouble."

2017-11-17

Awesome Service!

"I order Chromebook on Thursday afternoon and received it on Friday afternoon. And I didn't even use the express delivery service. I just turned on the new computer. So far, so good.
Thank you Beach Camera!

2017-11-06

Charlie helped me out

"I ordered the Hamilton Beach coffee pot last year through Amazon. About three months after having it, the single serving side stopped working. We continued to use the regular pot side with no issues. In our busy hectic lives, I never got around to contacting the seller to have it replaced. I finally thought of it a few weeks ago, knowing it had been over a year, but was unsure of their return policy and thought I would give it a try. Long story short, I was told it could be returned, was given the return labels and was told I could get a refund. After ordering a new one in the meantime, I got my refund of .01!! I was told that it was past their return date and they could only send my coffee pot back to me. I insisted on speaking to a manager, and that is when I was able to speak to Charlie. He understood what had happened and without any issues he issued me my full refund. There was obviously some miscommunication at some point between Amazon and Beach Camera, but Charlie took care of it for me. I would continue to use this seller as their management is great. "

2017-11-05

"Fast and easy. Good Prices!!"

Share Beach Camera's store rating

Beach Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beach Camera is a merchant member
Beach Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.