Stores > Beach Camera

Product & services pricing Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
Voice your opinion! Review Beach Camera by clicking a star below.

2017-11-25

"Great job providing a great buying experience!"

2017-11-24

my wife is gonna love this

"she has wanted this camera forever. this looks like a great bundle. I hope I'm right."

2017-11-24

Excellent job & great combo deals!

"Got some great deals on great products from Canon!"

2017-11-23

"Always a good experience with Beach Camera."

2017-11-20

"Easy to order and best price"

Amazing great product!!!

"Shipment was early, and the product was exactly what our office was looking for. Great product at a great price. "

The good experience

"I like the way to offer the products, and I receive as expected. The earbuds are new, zero details, and work perfect."

YuriGoldfeld's Avatar

2017-11-18

Good price, personal service

"Bought an HP stereo for my dad. Nothing fancy but best price on the Internet, that I could find. Had some issues setting the shipping address just right, as the web form kept glitching (might have been PayPal's fault; not sure) but one of their staff contacted me by email and then by phone to give me a bonus perk for my trouble."

2017-11-17

Awesome Service!

"I order Chromebook on Thursday afternoon and received it on Friday afternoon. And I didn't even use the express delivery service. I just turned on the new computer. So far, so good.
Thank you Beach Camera!

2017-11-06

Charlie helped me out

"I ordered the Hamilton Beach coffee pot last year through Amazon. About three months after having it, the single serving side stopped working. We continued to use the regular pot side with no issues. In our busy hectic lives, I never got around to contacting the seller to have it replaced. I finally thought of it a few weeks ago, knowing it had been over a year, but was unsure of their return policy and thought I would give it a try. Long story short, I was told it could be returned, was given the return labels and was told I could get a refund. After ordering a new one in the meantime, I got my refund of .01!! I was told that it was past their return date and they could only send my coffee pot back to me. I insisted on speaking to a manager, and that is when I was able to speak to Charlie. He understood what had happened and without any issues he issued me my full refund. There was obviously some miscommunication at some point between Amazon and Beach Camera, but Charlie took care of it for me. I would continue to use this seller as their management is great. "

2017-11-05

"Fast and easy. Good Prices!!"

Great product & overall experience

"I was thoroughly pleased with the GPS unit I purchased from Beach Camera. The product arrived quickly, well-packaged, and worked perfectly out of the box. I was even more impressed when I received a follow-up call from Charles, making sure that I was satisfied with my purchase! Very impressive customer service experience! I would buy again from this company."

Great personalized service

"Not only did the shipping arrive quickly, it was packaged nicely and the quality of the camera and equipment was awesome. I got a call from them a few days later following up to make sure I was happy with my purchase. Will buy from them again!

Garmin Numi 30 Batteries

"I ordered two sets of LION replacement batteries with dual USB powered battery chargers through Amazon with Beach Camera being the actual reseller. The cost of the batteries and charger were half that of any other supplier and less than one third through Garmin. I ordered them and they came as promised in two days and we have been using them ever since. They allow us to charge the batteries outside of the camera (the Garmin system only charges the batteries while in the camera essentially making the camera useless while charging). We have successfully used the batteries and chargers during the National softball tournament that our Granddaughters were in in Florida last week allowing us to record all of their games. Very satisfied with Beach Camera and the quality of their product!"

Excellent

"Great company, great Pruducts, very fast delivery....very satified"

Share Beach Camera's store rating

Beach Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beach Camera is a merchant member
Beach Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,494 merchant members.