Stores > Beach Camera

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.16/10 8.16/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
Voice your opinion! Review Beach Camera by clicking a star below.
2017-11-17

Awesome Service!

"I order Chromebook on Thursday afternoon and received it on Friday afternoon. And I didn't even use the express delivery service. I just turned on the new computer. So far, so good.
Thank you Beach Camera!

2017-11-06

Charlie helped me out

"I ordered the Hamilton Beach coffee pot last year through Amazon. About three months after having it, the single serving side stopped working. We continued to use the regular pot side with no issues. In our busy hectic lives, I never got around to contacting the seller to have it replaced. I finally thought of it a few weeks ago, knowing it had been over a year, but was unsure of their return policy and thought I would give it a try. Long story short, I was told it could be returned, was given the return labels and was told I could get a refund. After ordering a new one in the meantime, I got my refund of .01!! I was told that it was past their return date and they could only send my coffee pot back to me. I insisted on speaking to a manager, and that is when I was able to speak to Charlie. He understood what had happened and without any issues he issued me my full refund. There was obviously some miscommunication at some point between Amazon and Beach Camera, but Charlie took care of it for me. I would continue to use this seller as their management is great. "

2017-11-05

"Fast and easy. Good Prices!!"

Great product & overall experience

"I was thoroughly pleased with the GPS unit I purchased from Beach Camera. The product arrived quickly, well-packaged, and worked perfectly out of the box. I was even more impressed when I received a follow-up call from Charles, making sure that I was satisfied with my purchase! Very impressive customer service experience! I would buy again from this company."

Great personalized service

"Not only did the shipping arrive quickly, it was packaged nicely and the quality of the camera and equipment was awesome. I got a call from them a few days later following up to make sure I was happy with my purchase. Will buy from them again!

Garmin Numi 30 Batteries

"I ordered two sets of LION replacement batteries with dual USB powered battery chargers through Amazon with Beach Camera being the actual reseller. The cost of the batteries and charger were half that of any other supplier and less than one third through Garmin. I ordered them and they came as promised in two days and we have been using them ever since. They allow us to charge the batteries outside of the camera (the Garmin system only charges the batteries while in the camera essentially making the camera useless while charging). We have successfully used the batteries and chargers during the National softball tournament that our Granddaughters were in in Florida last week allowing us to record all of their games. Very satisfied with Beach Camera and the quality of their product!"

Excellent

"Great company, great Pruducts, very fast delivery....very satified"

Awesome!

"I have just purchased my Optima GT5500 ultra short throw projector from Amazon and couldn't be happier! Not only was the product amazing but the follow up from Beach Camera customer service was just as amazing! I will definitely be making furture purchases from Beach Camera."

2017-11-02

Amazing experience!

"One of the best experiences I've ever had shopping online. Beach Camera not only has the best deals, but the best customer service team. When I had a question about my purchase of the projector I needed for work presentations, Charlie and Sole, the floor managers, were there to assist. Both were extremely helpful and friendly. Will definitely shop with Beach Camera in the future. "

2017-10-30

Vacaying with the Sony Cybershot HX80 Camera from Beach Camera

"I just purchased my new Sony Cyber-shot HX80 Compact Digital Camera via Amazon. I purchased it on 10/18/17 and it was delivered on 10/19/17. It came with a 64GB Memory Card Reader, Wallet, Case, Mini Tripod, Screen Protectors, Cleaning Kit, Beach Camera Cloth. I am very impressed with the camera, it works well and looking forward to using it for my trip to Jamaica in 2 weeks. I Vlog on YouTube and look forward to making videos with my new camera. They personally called me to make sure my camera was delivered with the additions that came with the package. I'm very impressed with the store and I look forward to purchasing more electronics from them."

2017-10-23

Far from a perfect customer experience, but tremendous customer service

"I ordered a monitor from Beach Camera through Amazon, but a few days later I received notification that it was cancelled. Disappointed, I placed an order with another seller instead, but a few days after that I received a call from a helpful customer service rep named Alex. Alex offered to give me a discount on the monitor and expedited shipping when they received the monitor in stock. I accepted, and another week or so later I had the monitor.

Unfortunately, the monitor arrived with some damage on the frame, so I reached out to Alex again who offered to investigate with the shipper on my behalf, to accept a small partial refund, or to have the monitor replaced. I opted to accept the partial refund to close the matter, and he issued it almost immediately. Overall, I think the problems I faced were ones that I could easily run into with any shipper, but Alex really went above and beyond for me, and made my experience great.

2017-10-06

Very Easy Transaction!

"Easy shopping and payment experience, Thank You!!"

2017-10-05

"Very good experience so far. We'll see how the shipping goes and what quality the products have."

2017-09-25

Easy and Best

"Well I do a lot of shopping online and I have found Beach Camera to be the 1st easiest company to deal with. Very important... ...I like the amount of time it takes to receive my items."

2017-09-21

Extra Extra read all about it!

"This was the easiest experience I've ever had ordering camera equipment. In and out in no time. And in two days I'll be seeing my two new DMC FZ-300's. Love this camera.

~GZ

Share Beach Camera's store rating

Beach Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Beach Camera is a merchant member
Beach Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,465 merchant members.