7 AM - 10 PM Mon - Sat EST9 AM - 10 PM Sun EST
    305-235-8234
    sales@batteryBob.com
    800-824-4899

2012-02-07

"I've ordered batteries a couple times from BatteryBob and always amazed at how low the prices are and how quickly I receive my order after ordering (received product in three days after ordering this last time). In addition, shipping was FREE!"

2012-02-04

"Thought I'd read all the reviews. Gave up after six pages of glowing reviews. I'm joining the fan club. I've ordered three times, and received excellent service each time. I spoke to Bob when I made the second order and he gave needed technical information and volunteered a 10% discount because I was a return customer. I'm looking forward to delivery of my third order, which was shipped immediately."

2012-02-02

"hey consumers! need batteries for a watch, calculators, cameras ect. go to battery bob. he has the lowest price. from bulk orders or just a single battery, this is the site to go to. great prices, services, and usually free shipping. you can't go wrong when you shop battery bob."

2012-02-01

"Great value, great products and huge range. Delivery is almost instant ..within 24 hours and the staff could not be more pleasant"

2012-01-24

"Bob's is THE place to go for your battery needs. Easy-to-use site, fast service, great customer service, friendly, and easily one of the best online merchants I've used! Highly recommended. :)"

2012-01-23

"Amazing. I ordered several types of batteries online at 11:23 pm on Friday, 1-20-12, I get an email on 1-23-12 in the morning that the batteries have shipped. I get home from work and they had already been delivered at 11:30 am. That is service way above and beyond.

Will I order again when needed? You bet and I will let others know. Thank you for the great service.

2012-01-22

"Excellent personal service and very prompt delivery. My last order of batteries for garage door transmitters, digital cameras, and weather station transmitters, was delivered via USPS on the 3rd day after placing the order."

2012-01-12

"I began ordering batteries from Battery Bob when I was Chief Engineer of an NBC affiliate TV station some years ago. I’m retired now but still use his services although much reduced for when I bought batteries to power the portable and wireless equipment of my station. Prices then as now were very competitive. Battery search and placing an order is still a snap. Service and delivery continues to be excellent.
Thanks Battery Bob for making battery replacements easy.
Gary Coullard

2012-01-11

"Battey Bob shipped my order on a Sunday and arrived on Tuesday. The price on the batterys were half of the other site. I will shop here again."

2012-01-06

"The shipping was fast again (as it has been in my prior dealings with Battery Bob over the past few years). The batteries received were exactly as promised. Great to deal with."

2011-12-27

"Excellence service, Prices competitive, always has what I need."

2011-12-25

"Excellent service - best price, fast response, good communications. Will definitely do business with you again."

2011-12-24

"Wonderful and very helpful experience. Received batteries in less than 48 hours. SUPER A+A+A+. On the 5 star rating scale, I'll rate this 6 stars. Thanks so much. "

2011-12-17

"Terrific service--helpful, good prices, quality products. "

2011-12-11

"Fantastic service, follow through and fast shipping. Follow through includes extensive information on batteries including installation. Battery Bob is an exceptional merchant who truly has his customers' concerns his concerns."

Share Batterybob's store rating