7 AM - 10 PM Mon - Sat EST9 AM - 10 PM Sun EST

Chance of future purchase: 10.00/10
Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
2012-05-25

"You just can't find better prices or merchandise. I ordered batteries for my camera and got them in two days. Free Shipping too. I have been a customer for 3 or 4 years and have never been disappointed. Thank you Battery Bob!"

2012-05-03

"I have used battbob twice now. I live in Florida and shipping was lightning fast--1 day for USPS--amazing!!"

2012-04-30

"I've used batterybob 2x and both times the service and delivery were excellent! I was able to find the batteries on his website easily and I was thrilled with getting free delivery. And when I received my delivery within a 2 days of ordering I was even more thrilled! I'll never go out in search of batteries again."

2012-04-24

"Hi everyone this is Cornelius from The Netherlands.
I ordered two batterys for my Parrot Headset on Monday 16th April. I received the batterys in the Netherlands the next week Monday 24th April.
I replaced the old with the new and the headset works great.
BatteryBob is a great Internetshop. The service very good.
Regards Cornelius

2012-04-24

"Unable to find replacement batteries locally for both of our watches, we found Battery Bob on the internet and are very well pleased with the product and the quick service!! Our opinion of Battery Bob: BRAVO!!!

2012-04-20

"My experience in dealing with Battery Bob has been great. His web site is well organized and easy to use. I am very satisfied and will continue to do business with Battery Bob."

2012-04-14

"Great outfit. Good prices, great service. Really care what the customer thinks and are obviously concerned about maintaining their reputation. Can't go wrong with Battery Bob."

2012-03-21

"The fastest service!!!! Huge selection of hard to find batteries, easy to use website, great listings on electronics that special batteries work in!!!"

2012-03-13

"I found a watch-model/battery cross reference on Battery Bob's site that two jewelers couldn't find (including the jeweler who sold me the watch). The price was right, shipping was free, and it arrived in a couple of days. What's not to like?"

2012-02-27

"Bargain priced batteries, fast service (3 days to Michigan) = a smiling granddaughter because her toys are back running. If this is the norm, I highly recommend this firm"

2012-02-26

"Second time purchase, I am very satisfied with prompt order filling and shipment. Stan Welsh Jensen Beach FL"

2012-02-25

"Great place to do business. easy ordering, best prices, easy paying transaction & quick receipt of merchandise - Culdn't be better!!"

2012-02-24

"After searching for a memory battery for my TNC, I was saddened to learn from the OEM that the battery was no longer available. Fortunately for me, BatteryBob had the exact replacement battery. Not only that, they still have plenty in stock. Shipping info followed immediately and I received the battery within 3 days. If you have an oddball battery that's impossible to find, try BatteryBob first. You'll save yourself a lot of time and the prices are absolutely great! Thank you BatteryBob......"

2012-02-17

"I bought a replacement battery for my cell phone. Bob's was less than half the cost of going through my cell phone carrier. The battery arrived very quickly and works great! I am very happy."

2012-02-13

"2nd time I have used Bob's. Great price and fast delivery. I am telling all my friends and family!"

Share Batterybob's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!