Stores > Batterybob

305-238-7200
      305-235-8234
      sales@batteryBob.com
      800-824-4899

Voice your opinion! Review Batterybob by clicking a star below.
2014-01-11

"we have ordered our house alarm batteries from Battery Bob on two different occasions...ADT is to pricey - Bob's customer service is a delight - and the battery comes from FL to CA in record time. Love dealing with him!"

2014-01-04

"Extremely comprehensive selection of batteries (especially replacement rechargeable batteries for electronics); great prices, low cost/free shipping, and quick shipping. I've been shopping from batteryBob for years."

2013-11-12

"Best site I've found on line for batteries of all kinds and great prices."

2013-06-16

"I ordered a 12 pack watch battery assortment for the price of what the two batteries I really needed at this time would have cost me a my local Walmart. Very timely delivery - 3 days from Miami to LA with no S&H."

2013-05-09

"i was more than pleased with the whole order process including the product received and the speed in which the order was received. I also want to mention that included with the correspondence were very helpful instructions and links that I utilized and will continue to use as a resource in the future."

2013-03-23

"Have ordered from Battery Bob on several occasions and I'm still amazed at the low cost and great service that I've received each time. With no shipping cost and almost overnight delivery, there is no better deal around.
The only problem I've had was a minor shortage on one delivery and with one call to Bob's personal cell phone (listed on web site, and encouraged to call 24/7 with any problem)the balance of the order was shipped immediatly. I cannot see buying batteries any place else.

2013-02-28

"Outstanding Service
Order placed Monday night late, received Thursday
Could not ask for better service/delivery

2013-02-19

"I have nothing but good to say for Batterybob. I have used him numerous times over the past three years and he has always filled my orders fast and always correct. Delivery is also very fast."

2013-01-25

"this was the third time I've ordered through this website, each time he had what I needed, it was a good price, and it always showed up in a timely manner. I will continue to look here first when I need a battery. He even emails you to let you know it's on the way and asks you to email him back to inform him what the battery is needed for, so he can update his product description if it is a new product needing that battery. His website is very easy to navigate and gives many cross numbers for the batteries, so it's easy to tell if you're picking a battery that will work."

2012-12-27

"This is a brilliant concept, well executed. I cringe at the thought of going even to good places like Home Depot or Radio Shack to find such batteries. Here I have a choice of manufacturers, packaging, etc, and I know the shipment will arrive quickly in the mail.
I have no opinion about customer service because I've never needed it; Battery Bob gets the order right every time.

2012-12-20

"I've been buying batteries from Bob for several years. Always has low prices and delivery is quick."

2012-11-24

"Best place to buy batteries that I've found! Super fast shipping and great communication with all orders, plus FREE shipping on most stuff! Can't beat Battery Bob's prices, either. I used to pay $7.00+ for a watch battery at JCPenney and now I can get a strip of 5 or 10 of the same batteries for that much.
Thanks, Battery Bob :)
Bev, Winsted MN

2012-06-27

"A great selection, outstanding service and quick delivery. This is where I intend to purchase all of my batteries in the future."

2012-06-03

"I've used Battery Bob around 6 time over the past 5 years, usually for odd ball little batteries that I don't want to go shopping for. Always find them, & get them cheap, & no shipping, & get them quick!! Once I called and talked to Bob & he helped me out. Great Service! Will start getting our common batteries from Battery Bob, like AA/AAA."

JudyMaleski's Avatar

Erie, PA
2012-05-25

"You just can't find better prices or merchandise. I ordered batteries for my camera and got them in two days. Free Shipping too. I have been a customer for 3 or 4 years and have never been disappointed. Thank you Battery Bob!"

Share Batterybob's store rating

Batterybob is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Batterybob is not a merchant member
Batterybob does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!