Stores > BatterySpace / AA Portable Power

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review BatterySpace / AA Portable Power by clicking a star below.
2017-12-11

"Got what I ordered quickly with tracking info along the way."

2017-11-30

Great selection

"Affordable prices and lots of shipping options"

2017-11-26

Good Bussiness

"As description, fast shipping, delivery on time"

2017-11-22

First Time Customer

"It was a good experience. The product was in good shape and it was correct. It arrived on time and I am 100% pleased."

2017-11-18

A pleasant experience

"I found the battery cells i needed with the option to add tabs all at a good price. I was pleasantly suprised at my delivery showing up early. Batteries are working great - - would buy from Battery Space again."

2017-10-24

Great supplier

"Good quality products and awesome tech specs on the website"

2017-10-21

AA NiMH

"I treat my batteries badly charging them usually at 2 amps but not less than 750 m Amps. I test them for capacity once a year, more if needed. If the capacity drops below 2000 mAH, I give them away, if less than 1600 mAH they go in the trash. I still am using batteries from 2009, 2011, 2014, 2015 and now 2017. Yes I have over 100 of these batteries and use them in everything I have except the car. And yes I know if I charged them at a lower recommended rate they would last longer. I use them hard and charge them hard, that is my choice. Most of the 2009 batteries are no longer in my supply and I expect they will be all gone next fall's test cycle, I have also given away a couple 2011's. I have used many other brands but they do not last three cycles of my testing. Battery Space has by far the best batteries, they keep making them, I will keep buying them!"

2017-10-19

Good Seller kinda expensive

"You have a great E store ,pretty much Battery or Battery packs stuff ,leds. wire.connectors PCBs,etc.But as i compare with other retailers.some items seems overpriced like connectors ands son PCBs(no all) of course.But this its my opinion you are the one who Raid the Horses.
GOOD Luck

2017-10-12

Best Industrial battery supplier

"Great to find a supplier that is able to provide UN38.3 testing support"

2017-10-09

Great service

"Arrived when expected, haven’t tested the items out yet!"

2017-10-03

Good Service

"Found the battery I wanted without any trouble thanks to the nicely tiered menus. The website also had helpful advice and warning s which helped me confirm that I had found what I wanted. Shipping was on time and the battery well packaged."

2017-09-11

12v 5Ah battery

"Good quality, fast shipping "

2017-08-27

Lost in BatterySpace

"Trying to find the batteries I needed to purchase was not easy. And as it turned out, one of the batteries I purchased is not the right battery. It's a 7.2V. It looks the same - but the one sent me has like 6 C batteries combined, and I needed 6 AA batteries combined. (A $30.50 battery). The shipping was slow - Now I get to find out how the return experience is. "

2017-08-15

"I wanted to say thank you for your professional and easy of use process. I have received my battery exactly as stated. "

2017-08-14

Battery

"Easy ordering on time dlv"

Share BatterySpace / AA Portable Power's store rating

BatterySpace / AA Portable Power is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BatterySpace / AA Portable Power is not a merchant member
BatterySpace / AA Portable Power does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!