Stores > BatteryShip.com
  • BatteryShip.com

82009
      Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm MT
      see website contact page

Voice your opinion! Review BatteryShip.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-06

Kindle Fire Battery

"Website was clear. Great information to help me order the right battery. Checkout was done in less than 3 minutes. Order was shipped same day. I received the battery 2 days later. And that was with free shipping. Battery was packed neat. Installed the new battery and now my Kindle is running like a charm. Could not ask for anything more. Great job"

2017-06-06

Battery Does Not Work

"I PURCHASED A BATTERY THAT THE BATTERYSHIP WEBSITE SAID WAS A PERFECT MATCH TO THE BATTERY I WAS REPLACING. AFTER INSTALLING IT AND CHARGING IT FOR 24 HOURS, IT DIDN'T WORK. I CALLED DAN AT BATTERYSHIP.COM AND HE SAID THAT THE BATTERY WAS A PERFECT MATCH BUT IT WASN'T PROGRAMED TO WORK WITH MY PRODUCT, WHAT?? BEFORE THE BATTERY WAS SHIPPED I TALKED TO BATTERYSHIP.COM ABOUT WHAT I WAS USING THIS BATTERY FOR AND THEY SAID "NO PROBLEM" IT WILL WORK. NOW I'M RETURNING IT BUT THEY ARE ONLY GIVING ME A PARTIAL RETURN. THE WEBSITE IS INCORRECT, THE 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IS A BUNCH OF BULL. DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY AS THEY ARE A RIPOFF."

2016-07-11

Agreed, crap merchandise for Apple

"As the other reviewer said, this stuff is crap they sell. I thought the price was to good to be true for some Apple chargers and it is. This stuff is complete junk. I tossed it as nobody even answers the phone at this "website". Run, don't walk. Crap, Crap, Crap merchandise."

2016-02-27

"I ordered two screen protectors for mine and my wife's iPhone 6s and in a separate order ordered 2 for our 42mm Apple Watchs. Both were very cheap. The Apple watches protector didn't even cover the whole screen and broke the same day. I previously had the 38mm watch and because it was so small I put it up to it and it would of worked perfect but it said on the box 42mm so it makes me wonder if they sell the same size for both. It's definely worth spending a little more money and getting a better quality protector for your phone or watch. "

2013-03-20

"Product was shipped the same day order was placed and it was the right item. Couldn't ask for better service, 5 stars."

2013-03-18

"Fast Delivery; fit perfectly."

2013-03-16

"The batteries I ordered arrived sooner than I had expected. The consultant was very knowledgeable and helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to place another order. "

2013-03-13

"We received the package more quickly that expected and the vast amount of batteries that you have in stock is very accommodating to all customers"

"Shipped very quick
Seems to work as advertised

2013-03-13

"Ordered the part and was surprised to receive it so quickly.
Thanks.

2013-03-13

"The service was great and was fast. Will recommend to my friends!"

2013-03-12

"Order was received in a timely manner and in good condition."

2013-03-12

"package shipped on time arrived on time with no problems. what more could you ask"

"ordered, received, used in a short time for a price less than 1/2 at
local stores. Thanks

2013-03-12

"I received my battery quicker than I thought "

Share BatteryShip.com's store rating

BatteryShip.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BatteryShip.com is not a merchant member
BatteryShip.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!