Product & services pricing 2.22/10
Customer service: 1.94/10
Return/Replacement policy: 1.67/10
2018-09-18

scam artist

"DO NOT GO HERE went to the one on peters rd Knoxville Tn horrible.Charged double for watch battery & broke it during replacement then denied it , would not fix avoid these crooks at all cost"

2018-09-14

Don't buy a battery from this place!!!!!

"I bought a battery from the Charlottesville,Virginia store #196 it was a Duracell for my Harley with 2 year FREE replacement. It was overpriced junk. They didn't honor the warranty stating I did something wrong. "

2018-09-14

Completely rude staff

"Batteries plus on Shelbyville Road Louisville Ky. Completely rude! Miranda acted like she didn’t believe me when I said the battery is not working. Said she tested it and it was fine. REFUSED to replace them. And I have the warranty! Terrible customer service!!! They need to learn something about customer service, terrible communication skills. Here’s a hint: don’t act like your customers didn’t know how to start a car! Will never buy anything from them again! Hope you go out of business. "

2018-09-08

Sad service

"Went here to get a new battery for my phone told me it would take 2 days to come in took 3 weeks drop my phone off there for them to put it in for a couple hours went back later they said they got it in but they broke the back of my phone so it would take 2 days to get a new back for my phone beenover three weeks laterand I'm still waiting just been lied to over and over Normal Illinois"

2018-09-03

Product mislabeled, everything else is ok

"Because the product label was not as the original, which is not the reseller fault, I thought they they gave me the wrong product. when I called, the lady just said that she is sorry and didn't know about that problem that is all over the internet. Product is fine, price is good, the company is good, the service attendance no so much.

2018-08-22

Wonderful Customer Service!

"On 8/21/2018 I returned a Battery and a portable battery stater that I purchased the day before at your Brooklyn Park store. The reason for the return was the day before when I brought my car to your store to purchase a battery. I did get a battery but when your (service Tech Thomas) went to put the battery in my car he notice the positive battery post was deformed so he didn't want to replace the battery because he didn't want to invalidate any warranty I had. Actually he encouraged me to bring my car back to the dealership to see if it was covered under my warranty, he said if it is, then I could return what I purchased. I took his advise but I decided to purchase a portable battery stater just in case. Well I brought my car into the dealership and Thomas was correct it was covered.

When I returned to your store the next day I realized I forgot my receipts. As it turns out it wasn't a problem, Aaron Rice (the store's Manager) told me not to worry he would just look up my purchase which he did and within 15 minutes I was out the door. Thank again for the "Excellent Customer Service".

Sincerely
Terri Zurn

2018-08-16

Highly recommended

"I got my daughter's S4 screen replaced on a Thursday. The next day we noticed a tiny crack in the top corner. The phone had just been sitting on her headboard since we brought it home so we didn't see any way the screen could have cracked. I took it back to Batteries Plus in Coralville and they replaced it free of charge. Neither of us know who is actually at fault but they made it right. I would recommend them highly!!"

2018-08-12

Excellent customer service

"I stopped in the Johnson City TN location and the lady was so sweet and helpful. I needed a battery for my key fob and she looked up the make and model car, what the fob looked like and what battery was needed. She also gave me a screw driver to change the battery myself. It was a great experience. She was so helpful."

2018-08-10

Great Service!

"I had a problem with my iPhone 8plus screen and the store couldn’t fix it right away but the manager stepped in and took very good care of the situation. Now I have a new phone! Thanks guys"

2018-08-08

Batteries are used and Service is terrible.

"Now I know why a tow truck driver told me to never go there, They recharge old batteries and sell for NEW, they will then argue with you."

2018-07-29

Keypod for ignition key.

"Terrible, they can't seem to get it to work, waited a month to get the key. I will not be coming back!"

2018-07-09

Had screen replaced

"Had my Iphone 7 Plus screen replaced and three weeks later the phone completely stopped working. No where will fix the phone because of the third party part from Batteries Plus. Absolutely furious. "

2018-07-03

Great service and friendly staff

"I just had the battery and screen protector replaced on my older I phone. The work was done quickly and the staff is very friendly (Hunter, Jessie, Glenda) great job thanks!
Rocky M.

2018-06-27

Avoid at all cost

"Went in to purchase cell phone battery and a key fob. It took two weeks to get and install the phone battery, which holds a charge for 4 hours! The Key Fob was worse. You have to make an appointment to have it programmed. I made 3 and their " technician" was a no show for all.
Last trip there.

2018-06-19

Warranty scam

"They supposedly offer a lifetime warranty on cell phone battery. My cellphone battery will not hold a charge, even if the phone is not used. Tried to get a replacement. Their solution: I buy and pay for a new battery. They will then test my current battery overnight. IF they agree, I get a refund. If they do not agree my battery is bad, I just paid full price for another one just like it. They are the sold judge, my experience with the battery is meaningless, ignored. THIS IS A SCAM! "

Share Batteries Plus's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!