1-800-351-9962

Product & services pricing 5.00/10
Shipping & packaging: 5.00/10
2018-05-25

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

"THIS IS THE EMAIL I ENDED UP SENDING TO ZEBRA TECHNOLIGIES AFTER BARCODEINC.COM REFUSED TO MAKE IT RIGHT.

As a business owner I thought I would let you know the experience we have had over the last 2 weeks with one of the companies selling your products. We ordered a barcode scanner online from Barcodesinc.com to go with our new POS system. We received it, made sure everything worked and threw all the packaging away. Two days after we got it the light quit working. Still made sounds and everything like it was scanning there just wasn't a red light any more so I called barcodesinc. All we wanted was a scanner that worked. they tell me I would have to call Zebra and if I wanted another one I could repurchase again from them. This would make a total of 300.00 coming out of my account. I told them I had already spent 150.00 dollars I wasn't going to give them more money. This was over several hrs over a very hateful conversation on their part. Again all I wanted was a replacement. I told them if this was the way their company worked that they could refund my money and I would purchase another scanner from some where else. They sent me the paper work they said I needed to return it to them. After I get this paper work I read it and come to find out they are trying to get me to sign a piece of paper saying if I return the scanner in non worker order they will not replace it or refund my money. so I called again, was yelled at and told that they would not take back a piece of equipment that didn't work. So now I have a piece of equipment I spent money on that doesn't work and don't have the money to replace it and apparently according to barcodeinc there is nothing I can do about it. So I called you the manufacture as a last resort. You were kind and agreed to let us send it back to you directly to be repaired as you couldn't refund our money because we didn't buy it directly from you which I completely understand. I thought you might want to know who you have selling your products. If it was my business I would defiantly want to know how I was being represented. If you do talk to them we would be more then happy to take our money back from them if they will release it. Thank you for taking care of this situation.
Thanks, Amber Slagle
Village Florist & Gifts

2017-09-06

Excellent Service

"Can always find what I need and the price is always great. "

2017-01-30

Good Service

"Easy order, quick shipping!"

2016-08-09

Exceeded expectations indeed

"Everything about this order was by the book -- the order came in on time, no problems getting an invoice or getting my card charged promptly and correctly, and the product itself was exactly what we know and love!"

2016-08-05

Excellent Customer Service!

"The customer service was nothing but spectacular! Thanks for the fast and reliable support/service. Always a pleasure to work with."

2016-08-05

Always on top of technology!

"Customer service is always willing to go the extra mile to help the customer answer any questions they might have about a product. You never feel like they are trying to rush you. Great Job!"

2016-08-02

Great service and quick turn-around

"My company is in the process of upgrading our system and we are doing an expansion of our label printer system. Barcodes Inc. has worked well with us, and given the best prices available. They had the models I needed in stock and ready to go. When I found a unit earlier in the year that I was having difficulty with, they set up the return and replaced the unit immediately with no hassle. I'm very please with the level of service they provide."

2016-07-30

Great scanner

"The LDX10 scanner managed to meet all of my requirements. The program is easy to learn and edit. The scanner is easy to use. The battery life is excellent. My only real issue is that typing letters is somewhat difficult."

2016-07-30

Great customer service.

"BarcodesInc has great customer service. They bent over backwards to help us with our order. They have earned our future business."

2016-07-27

How is Barcodes Inc doing?

"Ed Marut is very helpful always. The whole transaction was seamless."

2016-07-27

Barcode labels in a hurry!

"Thanks for delivering my barcode labels so fast!"

2016-07-26

We love the BarcodesInc product offerings!

"The product offerings at BarcodesInc are GREAT. They are very innovative, and wonderful availability can be found here. We're ridiculously happy with what we ordered and will definitely order again! Marcuis was extremely helpful, as well with his information, quick response to my questions, and explanations that were not as "tech-y" which I needed, since I'm a purchasing agent and not the engineer who actually selected what we ordered."

Premium Service

"Wonderful experience. Easily filled order. Will likely order from them next time."

Quick and Easy!

"Placing orders for printer ribbons is always quick and painless. Shipping is super fast so I never have to worry about running our of supplies."

Performing to Expectations

"Never had an issue with the product we order from Bar Codes Inc. The customer service is there and no surprises about when my shipment will arrive. Talked to a number of different sales people and the service is always the same - excellent. Yes, this is not the first time I have ordered from them. Definitely, we continue to order from them."

Share BarcodesInc's store rating