1-877-710-1876
    service@bannersonthecheap.com
    1-877-710-1876

2018-01-25

Great job, and they caught my screwup

"My banner design included a jpeg file. The system flagged that as an issue and had me look for the vector file. Banner would have been awful without the art departments help. My other banners worked with the jpeg but would have been cleaner with the vector file as well. Will use them again"

2017-11-24

Nothing but Screw Ups

"I placed an order for 2 banners and was assured they would arrive by Friday. Upon receiving my confirmation email it said the would arrive 4 days later than the Friday noted. I called the company to get this corrected. The notes the first "order taker" put in the file said they would arrive 3 days later than she told me. ( When the original order was placed I asked her 3 times to make sure when they would arrive)
They then got "special permission" to ship 2 day air with no additional charges. Upon checking my new email (on the supposed arrival date) I see it is now due to arrive 3 days later than the Friday first noted. I called the company and said I had to have these banners by the next day. They don't even know if FedEx has picked them up. Oh, and they can't get the banners to me when needed. (I dealt with this company a few years ago and they did pretty well. How times have changed!)

2017-11-18

Horrible did not refund our money after they sent the wrong item

"We order a sign from here for a Daycare event. So imagine a Daycare full of families and children. Excited to participate in what was supposed to be a great event. Not only did they send us the wrong sign it was someone wedding anniversary sign. They refused to refund us our complete money we spent. The customer rep assured us this was no problem and they would resend the sign her name was Natasha Overnight so we can get it in time since our event was in 3 Days. next thing you know they denied our reprint because they didn’t want to pay to Overnight ship it to us after they made a mistake. We called customer service and they refused to give us our money back mind you we paid 44.00 to get our order in time plus over 200 for the sign . Our event was completely ruined after we spent thousands of dollars on a photographer and a videographer. This company is by far the worst. The customer representative managers named Jason esante and carter greenwell laughed on the phone about my frustration and denying my refund. Never Ever Ever will we refer them to anybody or Oder from here again. Please be aware Don’t order from here Ever."

2017-08-11

NOT SATISFIED AT ALL!

"I placed an order and everything was designed directly from their website. When I received it I was extremely disappointed to see that my banner was blurry and the pixels were all blown up. I can not put up the banner for a professional business. When I spoke to them, they said they would send me another one free of cost but they want me to pay shipping which is the same amount as the banner. So in the end, I'm paying more than what I intended to pay to begin with. They didn't come up with a proper solution for me and I would NOT recommend this website to anyone who intends to work professionally. "

2017-05-14

expectations

"I got what I wanted in a great finished product with reasonable price. All the best"

2016-10-05

Thanks for the help!

"BannersOnTheCheap helped us resize our banner so that it fit their online model and it was easy to get in touch with them and get the support we neeed!"

2016-06-19

Helpful, nice and fast

"I had problems with the resolution of a photo I wanted on my banner. They let me know it would come out blurry and offered to help. I found another photo and the banner looked great and arrived quickly."

2016-06-18

Great Job!

"Love the quality. Came in time for the event and even a couple days early. I will order from here again."

2016-06-16

easy to work with!

"This is the 4th year I order with Bannersonthecheap and I am very pleased. The company is easy to work with, the prices are AMAZING!, the shipping was faster than expected. Last year, somehow the item went back to the warehouse instead of arriving to my place, so when I called, the customer service agent was very kind to reimburse me due to the delay in shipping. I recommend this company to everyone. No low prices like this anywhere else."

2016-06-09

Give them a try!

"We use banners for vendor conferences. I found this company on a Google search and decided to give them a try... I'm glad I did! The quality and price were amazing. The delivery time was appropriate. I will be buying more banners!"

2016-06-08

Very satisfied

"I've bought three banners from them and have been very happy with the quality of the product, good print resolution, and fast turn around. Their customer service is also great! Easy to reach a real person and they were friendly and satisfactorily answered my question."

2016-06-02

Awesome,just Awesome

"great product, 100% Recommended!!!"

2016-05-30

Flipping and hanging loose

"Was just amazed on how it looked. Very pleased with my order."

2016-05-28

Excellent Quality-Low Price!

"I was extremely pleased with the quality of the banners and the terrific price. Highly recommended. "

2016-05-24

Surreal, it was like a wish

"the product came out exactly how I wanted it, it looks too amazing & for the price it was really worth it, I want to order many more in the future!!"

Share BannersOnTheCheap.com's store rating

BannersOnTheCheap.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BannersOnTheCheap.com is a merchant member
BannersOnTheCheap.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,440 merchant members.