8:00 am - 5:00 pm CST

Customer service: 9.18/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.16/10
2018-05-14

Great job!!

"Good price. Good customer service. Great quality. Highly recommend your company."

2018-05-13

Great service awesome product!

"Ben was such a big help with my order. He found my previous picture from a few years back and created awesome bumper stickers!"

2018-05-11

Living History Nonprofit Group

"I am the head of a small living history nonprofit group on a shoestring budget. I needed banners to advertise one of our projects. Banners.com did an incredible job producing the banners with an extremely short turnaround time. In addition, even though I knew at the time that I submitted rather poor quality photographs within an hour of placing the order a representative from Banners.com contacted me to ensure that the order was correct and to discuss the poor quality photos that I had submitted. This was excellent customer service. The cost of the banners were minimal compared to other online companies that I had checked into which is a definite plus for a nonprofit organization where every dollar counts. Once the banners arrived I was extremely impressed with the quality and even though I was using poor quality photos I was extremely impressed with the clarity of the images. I will definitely be using Banners.com for future projects. I would give them five stars across the board.

BlackbeardsCrew.org from Hampton Virginia

2018-05-10

Double sided banner

"Easy to design, great options, quick processing and delivery
Very good quality

2018-05-10

Fast Delivery!

"Our youth football & cheer program needed a banner in less than a week... and Banners.com delivered! "

Would buy again

"Great quality. 1st purchase, won't be my last. Quick shipping."

Disappointed in shipping

"The banner arrived with a dented/crushed box, causing a continuous and obvious wrinkle in the vinyl all the way across the artwork. The banner should have been more protected, either rolled-on to cardboard tube, or shipped in a stronger box. I should expect to receive a banner in perfect condition."

First time impression

" The original reason we decided to work with Banners.com was the price of the item we were going to purchase. At first, you are never quite sure what will happen. You know the old saying "you get what you pay for".. The web site, and ordering system was very easy, and intuitive. The site leaves no guessing as to what can be expected in the final outcome. We were happy with the process, as well as the final product we had received.
Great job by all who assisted us.

Mike
digital4keeps

Excellent Customer Service

"Placed my order for first time and the turn around time was great and follow-up and customer service exceptional."

Awesome Banner

"The banner came out exactly how we expected and is very well made! Easy to purchase and arrived in less than a week from when we purchased it!"

2018-05-08

2 sided banner

"Fast and great product!! Defiantly order again

2018-05-08

Exceptional Customer Service!

"Ashley was very prompt and polite! "

2018-05-07

Quick, personable customer service.

"I greatly appreciated the time and effort my customer service rep took to make sure my order was done right before completion. He was quick and thorough."

2018-05-04

Excellent

"Every year I order a banner for a reunion and for the pass 7 years you have done such an amazing Job... I will recommend you anytime,wouldn't trade you for anyone else ... Anicko Vallejo always have done an amazing job with my banner"

2018-05-04

IN A CRUNCH!!

"We had an event coming up and needed banners QUICKLY!! I came across Banners.com and am very grateful I did!! Not only did we receive EXCEPTIONAL customer service we received our banners a day early. The quality is outstanding and prices are extremely reasonable!! We will definitely be using their services in the future!! THANK YOU Banners.com"

Share Banners.com's store rating

Banners.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banners.com is a merchant member
Banners.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.