8:00 am - 5:00 pm CST

Shipping & packaging: 8.91/10
Customer service: 9.33/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.50/10
2018-08-15

Great customer service & very patient

"Aaron was awesome, he was really helpful and patient with the process of our order even when it took about 8 back and forth emails to get the details right. Can't wait to see how the banners turned out! I would use banners.com again."

2018-08-15

Y.e.s. Banner

"It was a Great experience! Layout software was easy to use. My contact, Micheal, answered all my questions, and did finishing artwork that really made the Banner pop. I was working on a very short timeframe, but Micheal assured me that the team at Banners. Com, would get me the banner in time for the event. They did, in fact earlier than expected. The banner turned out awesome, with very good quality, and did’nt break the bank. Thank you to the team at Banners. Com, Job well done!"

2018-08-14

A++

"Great service and very fast shipping! Josh Flatau was very helpful."

2018-08-13

Backdrop Banner

" The picture on the 9' x 12' Banners was what I approved. That was fine. The only thing I wished is when you shipped this Vinyl banner to me, it would of been on a cardboard roll & shipped in a tube instead of a 2' x 1 1/2' box. It had a TON OF CREASES IN IT (fold marks). I Had to put it outside in the sun to get it warm,then roll it up on a heavy duty cardboard roll 9 1/2' long to try to get them out. Because this was told it was going to be a Backdrop, so it has to be smooth with NO wrinkles or creases. I do want 1 or 2 more backdrops so next time I will ask if you can ship it so there are NO creases. Then I will continue to be your customer, Thank you
Jeff Rice

2018-08-11

Perfect start/finish banner delivered in record time!!!

"Michael Saterbak is my salesperson- he ensured that my order was complete and as I requested. He followed up several times to make sure that I was satisfied with each step in the design and ordering process. The proofing process was simple and quick.

The banner arrived sooner than I expected and is perfect for our non-profit 5K event! And as an added touch I received a hand-written thank you note in the mail. Nicely done Michael and Banners.com

2018-08-10

Great Customer Service and Price

"Very helpful staff! I have never had such quick and responsive service when ordering print materials online. Quality product too!"

2018-08-10

Quick response and delivery

"From the first email to the finished banner the help and quick response was great. The customer service girl who was taking care of our order was very helpful and let me know that the picture I sent was kind of grainy and asked if I had a better one, when I said I didn't she took care of finding a clear picture and the banner looks GREAT!!! I would order from them again when needed. "

2018-08-09

Banner exceeded my expectations. I am much more than satisfied.

"I cannot say enough good about the quality and the appearance of the banner. The colors are exuberant. The positioning is perfect. The quality is superb. My order came well packaged and in a timely manner. I am very thankful and will direct all my similar business with this company. "

Yard Signs_Speedy

"We needed 3 Yard Signs of 4 different designs and needed them in 1 weeks time. Josh F. was able to find out for us what shipping we would need to accomplish that and we were able to just send him our designs and he set it all up and sent us an invoice. They produced them and shipped them in no time, they arrive with a few days to spare, perfect. "

Quality

"Great quality and rich in color! Thank you!"

Great Company

"Super Customer Service. My rep, Beth, did an excellent job of communicating and advising. Will definitely use them again in the future when the need arises. Would highly recommend them to anyone who needs a banner."

2018-08-08

They absolutely care about their customers!

"I received my banner and it was damaged. I believe it was damaged due to the packaging it was in. I contacted my sales contact immediately and she got her customer service manager involved. Banners.com agreed to replace the banner at their own cost and shipped my new banner in better packaging and ship it at a faster more expensive rate all on their account. I did not incur a single penny of additional charges! I am absolutely satisfied with the quality of this banner. I am also very happy how far Banners.com went out of their way to make my purchase a success!!"

2018-08-07

GREAT

"GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT"

2018-08-07

Amazing Job

"I would recommend this company to everyone, they give suggestions and they are very cooperative, there employes are extremely friendly and help guide you. If anyone needs a banner this would be the place to go. When they ship there products it comes on time and the banner comes out exact how it looked when you design. Wonderful Job!! "

2018-08-06

Great Customer Service

"I worked with Josh to create a birthday banner. From start to finish he was extremely helpful, informative and went above and beyond to make sure that the product matched my exact specifications. Overall fantastic experience with an incredible turnaround time."

Share Banners.com's store rating

Banners.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banners.com is a merchant member
Banners.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.