8:00 am - 5:00 pm CST

Shipping & packaging: 9.23/10
Customer service: 9.33/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.82/10

Wonderful Work

"The online design tools were easy to use. There was an issue with my shipping address and I was contacted promptly and the issue was resolved quickly. The product was wonderful, and I will definitely be ordering again!"

Great

"My banners rep did a great job with my order and ensured that everything came out correctly and on time!"

2018-02-26

Top Notch service AND products!

"I've been working with Crystal for a couple of years now .. she's excellent: knowledgeable, responsive, and she gets us what we need, at a reasonable price and without delay! Pleasure working with her!"

Great customer service!

"Our banner specs were outside the normal downloadable specs online, so with one simple email, we were able to email our banner design to banners.com and had it ordered within a few hours, with delivery in 2 days! Fantastic customer service, and very easy to use."

2018-02-26

Fast service, great quality!

"Loved how quickly we received the banners, and the quality was even better than expected. Great value!"

2018-02-23

Horrible experience

"I gave 1 star because ) wasn't an option.
I had to reorder 2 times because the first time they sent the wrong color and the second time they sent the wrong fabric. The third time the order was right. EXCEPT that there was a black spot on one of the flags.
I have communicated with Crystal and 2 of her supervisors (Michael and a woman whose name I can't remember)
I would have to camel or call 2 or 3 times before any one would even get back with me.
This has been going on for 5 months. I'm so disappointed with this company. The product is very expensive and while I feel like the quality is good, the color looks faded, not vibrant at all.
They told me I could return the 1 flag (at my expense) but then I have to reorder it AGAIN...
I'm done with this company and I will tell everyone I know about my experience and to never order from them

Banners.com's Avatar
Banners.com from Banners.com has responded
Posted Apr-10-2018

“Thank you for your order and feedback. We regret your dissatisfaction. We have reached out with multiple options to resolve this issue with no expense to you and have not received any response back. We look forward to the opportunity to correct this issue!”

2018-01-19

Awesome!

"I have ordered multiply times from Banners.com. They never disappoint, they're easy to deal with, fast, have good quality & great prices. Five Stars all the way! What more could someone ask for!"

2018-01-17

Excellent Customer Service!

"I initially submitted a jpeg file for signage and though it look good on the computer screen, the customer service rep had contacted me that the image would be distorted with a blow up from the original size. They offered to emulate what I had submitted for a modest fee, which they did and I am happy with the outcome."

2018-01-17

Easy to order, very fast on production and delivery.

"Easy to order, very fast on production and delivery. Banner was exactly what we wanted and ordered. Would use them again without a doubt."

2018-01-11

Banner

"Generally, very good service. There was a little bit of slow communication at first, but once my project was assigned, the representative was very responsive.

The only minor points were:

1) The shipping time was underestimated, so the banner arrived one business day late from my goal when I thought I had a cushion of two days.
2) There was one capitalization error in the banner. It was technically my fault, because I specified it exactly as it was written on the banner. However, in the email I sent, it was correct on one spot and incorrect in another, and it would have been nice if the representative had caught it. Very minor but still would be helpful if the rep could also be a perfect proofreader.

2018-01-09

Matt rules!

"Matt is a life saver. He worked one on one with me to make sure I ordered the banners I wanted, this is actually like 3rd time we have gone through Banners.com and even though I havent recieved my latest order yet, I already know they are going to be perfect. Thank you Matt and the whole crew over at Banners.com! We love you guys all the way from Arizona!"

Love it!

"I placed and order and received a follow up call to ensure that I was getting what I expected. I even got an email while on the phone so I could see what we were talking about. I'm thrilled. It's perfect. "

Awesome job and quick!!!

"Could not be happier! Highly recommend this company"

2018-01-03

Fantastic customer service and response.

"This experience could not have been better - from beginning to end. My customer service rep, Aaron, even sent me a follow up thank you card, which was most appreciated. I shall definitely use Banners.com as much as possible in the future."

2017-12-28

Better than expected

"I shopped around town looking for a company that could print a banner at a reasonable cost. All of them were way over my church budget. I started looking online and came across Banners.com. I have worked with online print companies in the past and had much success so I decided to give them a try. In placing the order, I noticed how easy the website was to use. I could even design the banner exactly the way I wanted. As I did so, the price of the banner would appear and instantly update as I made changes. The cost of the banner was a small fraction of what I discovered in town. But I knew that was only the first part. I prayed that the rest of the purchase was just as good. Well, Banners.com printed and shipped the two orders I made in a timely fashion. They kept me updated on the whole process. When it arrived, I noticed two beautiful banners that were exactly what I wanted. I plan to order from them in the future. Thanks for everything."

Share Banners.com's store rating

Banners.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banners.com is a merchant member
Banners.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,439 merchant members.