8:00 am - 5:00 pm CST

Customer service: 9.37/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.65/10
2018-03-01

Excellent product!!!

"We ordered a custom double-sided banner and we were crunched on time. This banner was made, shipped and received all within 5 days. Was able to use for our event with no problems. Great turn-around.. Great quality. Will definitely be back with more orders. Thank you!"

2018-03-01

Superb Customer Service

"Ashley E was such a pleasure to work with. She assisted with the editing of my banner and was always quick to respond. I would highly recommend purchasing any banner or sign you may need from banners.com! I will likely use them again for any future projects."

2018-02-28

Great Transaction

"Fast service and excellent quality along with good communication made this a great experience."

2018-02-27

Outstanding Service and Follow-up

"Company delivered what I ordered. In addition, they quickly returned email messages regarding my order. Great people to work with."

2018-02-27

John Jay Banner

"Aaron G was a great help when I was designing the banner. When the banner came in, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and durability. I am very happy with the product and will be ordering again soon."

2 x 4 foot Banner with set format

"This banner was used to provide exposure for selling a car. The format was had a set format and color and all you had to do was put in your wording. The price was under $35 and I received more responses from the exposure of the banner in recreation centers, shopping centers, and grocery stores than I did with a 7 day classified ad in the local newspaper. Great work!

Wally from the Villages, FL

Excellent Product

"This was our first time purchasing banners of this type and we were a bit nervous as to how they would turn out. We are EXTREMELY happy with how every single one of them turned out. From the ones with images on them to the ones with just words - the quality is magnificent!"

Fast, accurate, friendly

"I needed 40 banners with varying designs on some. Working with Banners.com was simple, fast and cost effective. I will definitely use them for future projects.

Fantastic Service

"When I contacted submitted an order with at Banners.com I got a very quick response. Their Web Site makes it easy to order and you know exactly what it will cost. The JPG I sent was not up to par from a quality perspective. They contacted me and were very quick at a very reasonable price for re-doing the Art Work. I received the Banner FAST and was very pleased with the Quality of the product. Their Prices are the best I have found and the Service is Fantastic. I would highly recommend trying them out. I know I will be ordering all my banners in the future from them."

2018-02-26

Fast, easy and great value

"This was my 1st time using this company and I was very happy with the product and the service. I would recommend without hesitation

2018-02-26

Great quality. Fast service.

"The banner looks great. I'm impressed with the quality of the material and your work. Service was fast and easy. I will purchase from you again."

2018-02-26

Good

"Overall positive experience. I would however have liked if someone could have told me ahead of time that this is not a common banner size. Struggling to find an affordable stand option....without a stand its a giant paperweight."

Excellent Banners

"The banner you made for our daughter's senior soccer season was great. You guys don't gauge the customer with outrageous costs and get the job done quickly. I will definitely be recommending you to other parents."

2018-02-26

Loved my banners! Very quick service.

"I created my own banners on the website, and submitted my order. Had some questions and needed some changes made. Worked with Ben E, and he was quick to respond answering my questions and made the changes and additions to the banners. Would definitely recommend to others. "

Great Service

"I wasn't sure how to upload and look at the art on the site, I called and the person on the line was fantastic. Anicko Vallejo walked me through it log it in, and I received my order in perfect condition and on time. The quality of the product is great and Banners.com will be my choice when printing materials.

Thank you.

Share Banners.com's store rating

Banners.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banners.com is a merchant member
Banners.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.