Stores > Banners.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banners.com by clicking a star below.

Will Use Again!

"The banners were received on the promised (tightly scheduled) date needed and made it to our sales kick off!

The images were better quality than expected... per my lack of vector formatting.

Ben Ehrlichman walked me through the process, was honest around the image quality I originally gave, kept me informed, and overall gave me a great experience through my stressful short window to order/receive. He is a valuable asset to your company - not many customer service reps these days would put in the effort Ben did.

Thank you!
Brittany

School banner

"Easy ordering and fast shipping"

2017-10-25

Why did I receive a better price online?

"Even as a multiple time repeat customer ,I was offered no discount even when I asked on top of the fact they you had raised the price 15% in less than 8 months. I ordered online and saved $65 . Why?
I was contacted by the owner of the company and he addressed the issue and I am now quite satisfied with both the the service and quality

2017-10-25

Great customer service and fast shipping

"Customer Service was excellent. They worked with me to be sure we were getting the best graphic resolution by helping us review the proof and making suggestions. This was a rush job and delivery was FAST!!!"

Great customer service!

"Katie S. was very helpful and worked with our tight deadlines to get everything done. I would highly recommend banners.com!"

Excellent Service and Product

"All members of your staff that I worked with were knowledgeable and very, very helpful. The banners were exactly as ordered and of very good quality. Also the banners were delivered on time. A job well done and I highly recommend your company!"

Great and fast!

"From the order process to the proofs and delivery, everything was smooth and easy; could not be happier!"

Wonderful Experience

"Customer Service was very helpful Tami got back to me quickly with every question I had and the banner itself was beautiful. Just what we wanted for our Fall Festival events!"

Excellent Service

"Excellent Service was quick, high quality and great customer service answered questions very quickly. They shipped a day before was scheduled to."

Excellent! Very pleased

"Great quality, great service, competitive pricing and fast shipping! I've ordered more than once and have always been pleased. Will definitely use again."

2017-10-13

Parade Banner

"I am so impressed at how well our logo looks on our new banner.
Thank You.

Great service!

"I had some special color match needs, and they went out of their way to make sure it was perfect! Thank you so much - great service and great product."

Weather Flags

"It was a great online experience. I didnt get to see a picture of the type of fabric when ordering. So, when we received the product it was thinner (see through) than what I was expecting for $47 for a basic non printed on flag. "

2017-10-12

I was skeptical, but Michael delivered.

"The banner arrived and was beyond my expectations in layout, detail and overall quality."

2017-10-12

Great service, quality work!

"Banners are great. Katie was awesome to work with. Process was very easy, banners were done quick, and shipped fast."

Share Banners.com's store rating

Banners.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banners.com is a merchant member
Banners.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.