8:00 am - 5:00 pm CST

Customer service: 9.35/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.50/10
2018-08-25

Amazing Company. 10/10

"This company is not only extremely fast and super responsive with their customer service. But they were the only banner company to give a quote and start my banner in the same day. I will be continuing my business here exclusively because of how friendly and how much they care for their customers. 10/10, will be purchasing from Banners.com again. "

2018-08-24

LOVE LOVE LOVE Banners.com!!!!!!

" Josh was awesome, our product succeeded my expectations and the price was to die for! Banners.com is the bomb.com! Their prices, customer service and their speed puts them head and tails above the rest!!!! You must use them!"

2018-08-24

Banners.com are the best!!!

"We have purchased several banners from Banners.com and they have all been PERFECT! The quality and service are outstanding.

When we placed our order for our latest banner we got a call from Jayne explaining that the jpeg we sent was blurry. Jayne went on to explain that they could fix the blurriness (for a fee), which we had them do. We received the banner yesterday and, again, it's PERFECT!

I have referred several people to Banners.com and everyone has been pleased with the quality and excellent service. I HIGHLY recommend Banners.com.

Amazing and kind

"I cannot rave enough about Josh and the folks at Banners.com!! Oh my word. We ordered a HUGE Lion Banner for my cheerleader's national competition a few years ago and it was GREAT. So when we needed a banner for our St. Jude campaign in September - we knew who to go to. Josh and Banners.com worked with us on cost and design and made it absolutely perfect. We got it yesterday and I cried opening it. I cannot wait to show my cheerleaders and show off this beautiful banner for our St. Jude campaign in September. I will never order a banner from anywhere else and I cannot thank Josh and Banners.com enough for all they did!!! "

Perfect!

"Awesome and Fast Service! Great Banners!"

5 STAR Company!

"Phenomenal price, customer service, turn around and quality. Will for sure get my next banner without hesitation from Banners.com."

2018-08-23

Fast service, high quality!

"They were so helpful and professional with helping me get the perfect banner!"

The banner was great!

"Crystal designed a great banner for us! It was clear, colorful and very well done!"

2018-08-23

AMAZING Service and delivery!! Will definately reorder from here!!!!!

"Josh was extremely helpful to get my product image right, the first time. I had sent the ppt file in the size that I needed but it was pixelating. Josh picked up the phone and called vs. working it over email to allow a quicker response time. I explained I had a pdf in the confirmed size I needed, but couldn't get the image to rotate to fit the size I was ordering. He said send it to me and he stayed on the phone while he recieved it and said yep, no problem.

I had only ordered one magnet so they were able to produce very quickly and exceed when I needed it by. My order was a magnet menu board for a food truck business. The colors were vivid and popped. It looked so much better than a printed laminated copy and much more durable.

2018-08-22

Awesome, Professional and FAST!!!

"I had my own design and uploaded it, received a proof within 12 hours, called to verify as I couldn't see the true clarity of the proof due to web size so I called and the call was answered by a REAL PERSON! They were extremely polite gave me fast and clear answers to all of my questions and it was shipped and delivered extremely fast at regular shipping. I have coached for over 10 years three teams a year and this experience has been the best. I would gladly suggest theese guys to anyone in need of a banner. Thank you again, Brian Eddy"

Rating Banners.com

"Great experience with Josh Flateau, He worked with me through email messages on getting my banner just perfect. Art I sent was not great but they were able to vectorize it and printed on my banner. Received the banner today. Love it!!."

Quality print, best price

"Banners.com had the lowest price and delivered a superior product."

Event Posters - Totally Satisfied

"I needed three event posters with a quick turnover. The website was intuitive and I requested a proof of my job. I was contacted by one of their reps and we got on the phone and they shared their computer screen with me so that I could see my proof in sections (it is a 2 x 3 poster) and at different zoom ratios. It was great to have peace of mind that the finished product would be exactly what I wanted.
I did pay a little extra to get it more quickly, but it was worth it.

My posters were the shining star at our event!

Great Banners

"This is the first time we have used Banners.Com and we were very pleased with everything. The online template is very easy to use, the customer service is outstanding and most importantly the banners that we received were outstanding. I highly recommend. Banners.com!"

The Absolute Best!!!

"I've ordered multiple items from Banners.com and they have always turned out more than amazing!! Ashley, who is my main representative, always helps me and is always making sure that the design and wording is 100% what I would like - and that is such a great feeling to know that they care so much about the product! Production time was great! 2-3 Business Days?? Who doesn't love that?! This will now and forever be my "go - to" website for any kind of banners/signs/decals, literally anything!!! :D Great work! Great services! Great people in general! Favorite Place!!!!! You will not be let down!"

Share Banners.com's store rating

Banners.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banners.com is a merchant member
Banners.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.