8:00 am - 5:00 pm CST

Shipping & packaging: 9.12/10
Customer service: 9.33/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.26/10
2018-05-30

Absolutely the BEST PRICE & SERVICE EVER!!

"Creating and ordering my banner was just about the easiest thing I've ever had to do! It was so simple and we got our beautiful banners in just a few days! Their price was fantastic and much better than other sites. They didn't charge for "setup" and other misc. fees like the other sites. The price you see is the price it is. I was able to send a word doc and they converted it for me.

Their turnaround time is phenomenal and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Banners.com - you will be pleasantly surprised with the entire process and most importantly, the final result! I couldn't be happier! Now I know why you've been in business for 40+ years! Thank you again!!

2018-05-30

Great Customer Service - take the time to properly create your project and review it and you will not be disappointed in any way

"I am a pastor of a small church and we have to watch our budget carefully. And yet we desire high quality in everything we do. I have been purchasing banners from Banners.com for more than 5 years and everything we have purchased has been perfect. The key to getting what you desire, in both quality and design is to be proactive in your project's creation and then checking the proof. Regardless of who produces your product, if you do not send in the file with the necessary dpi in the format that Banners.com or any other high quality printer needs to produce a good product, then the cause for your disappointment is yourself. Listen to what the sales representative tells you and you will get what you want. Each of the times we have ordered from Banners.com, and we have ordered more than 8 times now, the help and direction we have gotten has been greatly appreciated and resulted in the receiving of a product that is just what we desired. And each of those times the product has been produced and shipped to us in a quick time, without paying for express delivery. Personally, I treasure the help that Jayne H. has provide me each time. We could purchase banners from anyone online and even through several local companies. But Jayne's professional and friendly assistance is the reason we keep placing our orders with Banners.com. Thanks Jayne and everyone else at Banners.com who has always done a spectacular job for us!

Pastor Doug Sandman

2018-05-29

Vinyl Banner- Excellent Product!

"Ordered two different size vinyl banners with hems and grommets, for a graduation party. They looked like high quality out of the box. Proof that they were indeed high quality was the fact that they fell several times during high winds and had to be rehung each time. Despite falling on the ground, etc, they didn't get creased or torn, and the grommets got heavily tested with nails and twine. So, needless to say, when my next in line has his graduation party next year, I won't be ordering from anyone else. By the way, the image quality on the vinyl was awesome. All around excellent experience!"

2018-05-28

Awesome Experience Using Banners.com!

"Very professional company. No gimmicks or hidden fees. Quality materials. Pricing right up front. I visited 3 other so called discount banner sites before finding Banners.com. Those had advertised prices based on tiny sizes with 1 color. Did not know costs of add- ons until checkout. Banners.com has pricing on main page and does not charge hidden extras. I used my own photo, added clipart and lettering in 2 separate colors. Maybe 12 colors altogether. They have many design choices unlike the others. Site is easy to use. Final price was far less than the others would have been. Banner was completed & shipped quickly. It is beautiful! Have already recommended this company to several people. Received a hand-written thank you for my order. Very nice personal touch. A class act start to finish!"

2018-05-28

Quick response and delivery

"HIghly recommend. Searched locally for someone that could do a quick job for a real estate sign. The pricing was crazy expensive, happy to find Banners.com and will use them again."

2018-05-25

Amazing!

"I had never ordered a banner online. The process from start to finish was simple. Staff was incredibly helpful and pleasant. The banner is well made and came out just like the design. Turn around time was fast. Thank you!"

Fantastic Company

"The banners were perfect and the service was excellent! Highly recommend them!"

Not so great

"Very fast service, but the picture on the front was disproportionate and the “soldiers” look like trees. Also, there was a green line down the middle of the sign."

Second time using!

"Banners.com is so easy to work with! The site is user friendly and customer service is very responsive and helpful. They are the least expensive I have found but still do a fantastic job! And they don't charge extra for grommets for the banners, which I haven't found elsewhere. The product also ships quickly. This is the second time using them for a camp and I would not hesitate to use them again."

2018-05-23

High School Reunion

"When I asked Banners.com to create a banner for our 60th Class reunion I had no idea they could read my mind about what I wanted. I wrote what I wanted and they created exactly what I had in mind. I am so pleased with the Banner they designed for me that I highly recommend them to anyone that may be in need of any kind of Banner. "

2018-05-23

Excellent service

"Online ordering service was user-friendly. Delivery was fast. Banners came with high quality."

2018-05-22

Designer did not follow through on my instructions

"I paid to have a banner custom made. I sent in the information via email with the format I wanted.
The first proof did not come back right so I had to continue to go back in forth with her. To make matters worse her emails were not being sent because of technical difficulties. I ended up having to talk to the manager because I needed the banner in a couple of days and I wasn't going to pay for the overnight delivery. He did agree to take care of the cost..When I received the BANNER IT WAS STILL IN THE FORMAT OF THE ORIGINAL PR0OF!!!!! NO CHANGES HAD BEEN MADE.
I WILL NEVER USE BANNERS.COM AGAIN!!!

PERFECT!

"The banner was just perfect. The customer service was perfect as well! "

Wedding canvas

"I needed a custom wedding canvas made and Ashley knew exactly what I wanted and designed what I needed in a day. My order was even ready 2 days earlier than I was quoted. Thank you, Banners.com!"

2018-05-22

Fast, easy, personable, great product

"I was contacted the very next day by a real person asking me if the art I submitted looked good, and answered all of my questions that same day. Two days later, I had a gorgeous professional looking banner!"

Share Banners.com's store rating

Banners.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banners.com is a merchant member
Banners.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.