Stores > Banners.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banners.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-14

Church Banner

"The banner was very nice. But what was especially wonderful was that Ben , the Customer Service Representative, kept in constant contact with me ... voicing concerns about the quality of the graphics I submitted and reassuring me it would turn out fine. He even called me about the banner. I've been in the Customer Service business myself and Ben is extraordinary. I will be ordering another banner. Thank you, Ben."

2017-12-13

Great service, great price, Nice Banner

"This is our second order of a custom print product and the speed and price is awesome. "

This is my 4th or 5th purchase from Banners.com

"Every banner that I have received from this company has been great quality and the delivery very timely. "

A+ in Customer Service

"I'm in business as well and service is of utmost importance. Any and all correspondence with banners.com has been above and beyond. Recently that has been a good bit, many projects done better than I thought possible. Also they use high quality products. In short, if you need "anything" designed, printed, and produced involving advertising in any way, got to banners.com (Just for the record, they have not paid/compensated me in any way. This is my honest opinion) "

Best banner ever

"This is my first time using Banners.com and it was a great experience. I had completed my order online and got my confirmation email back but then I realized I forgot to add something. I contacted Anicko in Customer Service and she fixed it up and resent it to me. I was so greatful to her and the banner looks beautiful. Would definitely use them again!!!"

Best place for banners

"We've been using banners.com for our banners for a number of years now.
Their website makes it very easy for us to get our designs uploaded into whatever format we want.
Prices are competitive and delivery relatively fast.

2017-12-12

Fast and friendly service!

"I have ordered banners for my company on super tight timelines and the team has always been gracious and helpful. Thanks for the great service!"

Great Services

"Banners.com is a great company, producing quality products and very timely production and ship times. We use them for all of our banner needs!"

2017-12-07

Service Is Everything

"Customer service rep provided great advice regarding the image quality of the photo I up loaded. His advice prevented me from making an expensive mistake. I was able to upgrade the photo quality and the results were amazing on the 4 X 6 banners. When I received the banner order there was a minor issue with grommets. I emailed the identifying photos to CS rep and without hesitation he involved his manager. After a brief conversation with the manager she followed up with a return ship label email. With in minuets of the return package UPS scan; I received an email, confirming my new order was on the way. Mistakes are made everyday by everyone, but how those mistakes are handled by customer service makes all the difference. I would highly recommend Banners.com to anyone requiring their services. You won't be disappointed!
Update:
I received the new replacement banners today and was impressed to say the least. Banners.com resolved the corner grommet issue with reinforced clear vinyl and hemmed the edges to boot. I couldn't have asked for a better resolution. I'll say it again, you won't be disappointed with Banners.com

2017-12-07

Review

"For a couple of years had great success. Nice Job. But this summer made a order and when banner.com messed up, they did not own up to their mistake even when I read them back the voice mail that was left on my phone. Even the manager head of the one who took my order didn't make it right. They wanted me to pay the extra on the shipping to expedite. So canceled the one order because it was time sensitive. WE have made less orders or none. "

Banner for Parade

"We ordered a vinyl banner for a school parade on Thursday. The banner arrived the following Tuesday and looked great! We are very happy with the services offered at Banners.com."

Awesome!

"Easy to order, quick service and the banner came out great. "

Stellar quality and service

"Great product! The vinyl banner I ordered was exactly as shown and good quality. It was for a retirement party and the guest of honor loved it. The banner arrived quickly. All in all, you exceeded my expectations!
Thanks!

2017-12-06

Top quality custom marine custom decals

"I've used a lot of companies to create sponsor decals for my boat. The decals from banners.com were thick, high quality and very easy to transfer to the hull. Logo was crisp, clear, and bright colors. This is the place to buy custom marine decals."

Awesome!

"Our banners were beautiful, came in a very timely manner. Thank you!"

Share Banners.com's store rating

Banners.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banners.com is a merchant member
Banners.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,494 merchant members.