Stores > Banners.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banners.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-16

Janice C.

"EXCELLENT JOB!! Bright Yellow was perfect for our needs.
Thank You Aaron for all your help!
Janice

2017-11-15

i ordered a banner in early November

"i ordered a custom banner for a football game i am going to in early November, i got the banner on the 15th Nov, the service i got was courtious and exellent the banner i got was what i had ordered and better then i thaught it would be i am very pleased with it and recommending this place to my friends for there fast awesome work
thank you all there at Banner.com for your awesome work, happy holidays

i would give 10 stars here if an i could

Fast delivery

"Great customer service and fast delivery - no issues. We like the 3 x 6 banner we received for our business! Thank you!"

2017-11-15

Quickly fixed Error with no hassle

"There was a color problem in the processing of my banner ... one call and another banner was on it's way and arrived quickly. Quality and color is Fabulous ... have ordered here many times and had nothing but a great customer service orientated experience. Prices, Sizes and selection is the best of all the sites I have researched. "

2017-11-14

Excellant Experience

"Easy website to navigate, quick response time, quick shipping, beautiful banner. Thank you!"

Excellet Service - Banners

"I can't believe the quality, service and price -- all by far exceeded my expections.

I used to use another popular on-line printing service but I am switching to Banners.com now. I was unable to get banners that I needed within 3-days from the 'other' company, and they were more expensive! Banners was able to do this - which will now make me look like a rockstar at the event I'm running. Thank you Michael!

Great Experience!

"Jayne was very friendly, helpful and made my buying experience painless and easy! Received the banner in 2 days. Would definitely purchase from Banners.com again."

Great custom flag!

"Tami was sooo helpful, first by recognizing that the graphics file we submitted was not the correct resolution, then helping us get it just right. The finished product has arrived and it looks perfect! "

Banner Turned out Great!

"Banners.com are great to work with. Wonderful customer service, and quick turnaround. We will use them again for future projects. "

Nice job, great job.

"More than pleased with the quality, top notch, "spot on" but I ordered 2. If I received both you would have a 5 star. "

2017-11-08

Excellent service & quality!

"The banner was amazing quality for the price, came quickly, & with great service. We will use this product again!"

College Swim Banner

"I had a really great experience. Ben was so very patient with all of the changes and it turned out perfect. I couldn't be more pleased. I would definitely recommend and use this company in the future."

Great Banner!!!

"Banner.com was great to work with. Their product is good quality. They ordering process was easy too. Would definitely recommend!"

2017-11-06

Disappointed

"I ordered a banner. Then about two hours later I called to make a change, they told me the banner was already being printed and would ship that afternoon or next day so it was too late. Problem is that 3-4 days later I get notification that banner just printed and will ship next day. So apparently I could have made the changes after all.
I have emailed a few times with no response. I was hoping to come to a fair and mutual resolve :-)

2017-11-03

Format User Friendly!

"I created a Halloween sign to be used in our Coldwell Banker TEC, Realtors Halloween contest. Formatting the sign was easier than I expected! I was able to choose the size I needed, download photos, use a fun font and I won first prize...the sign was perfect and all had a great laugh!"

Share Banners.com's store rating

Banners.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banners.com is a merchant member
Banners.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.