Stores > Banners.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banners.com by clicking a star below.
2018-01-11

Banner

"Generally, very good service. There was a little bit of slow communication at first, but once my project was assigned, the representative was very responsive.

The only minor points were:

1) The shipping time was underestimated, so the banner arrived one business day late from my goal when I thought I had a cushion of two days.
2) There was one capitalization error in the banner. It was technically my fault, because I specified it exactly as it was written on the banner. However, in the email I sent, it was correct on one spot and incorrect in another, and it would have been nice if the representative had caught it. Very minor but still would be helpful if the rep could also be a perfect proofreader.

2018-01-09

Matt rules!

"Matt is a life saver. He worked one on one with me to make sure I ordered the banners I wanted, this is actually like 3rd time we have gone through Banners.com and even though I havent recieved my latest order yet, I already know they are going to be perfect. Thank you Matt and the whole crew over at Banners.com! We love you guys all the way from Arizona!"

Love it!

"I placed and order and received a follow up call to ensure that I was getting what I expected. I even got an email while on the phone so I could see what we were talking about. I'm thrilled. It's perfect. "

Awesome job and quick!!!

"Could not be happier! Highly recommend this company"

Portland, OR
2018-01-03

Fantastic customer service and response.

"This experience could not have been better - from beginning to end. My customer service rep, Aaron, even sent me a follow up thank you card, which was most appreciated. I shall definitely use Banners.com as much as possible in the future."

2017-12-28

Better than expected

"I shopped around town looking for a company that could print a banner at a reasonable cost. All of them were way over my church budget. I started looking online and came across Banners.com. I have worked with online print companies in the past and had much success so I decided to give them a try. In placing the order, I noticed how easy the website was to use. I could even design the banner exactly the way I wanted. As I did so, the price of the banner would appear and instantly update as I made changes. The cost of the banner was a small fraction of what I discovered in town. But I knew that was only the first part. I prayed that the rest of the purchase was just as good. Well, Banners.com printed and shipped the two orders I made in a timely fashion. They kept me updated on the whole process. When it arrived, I noticed two beautiful banners that were exactly what I wanted. I plan to order from them in the future. Thanks for everything."

EXCELLENT Customer Service

"Little details were fixed with a quick call. Tami was so friendly and helpful. We got what we were looking for at a great price with a quick turnaround. They turned out so good we are going to order more! "

Banners and Discount

"The banners look great but I was disappointed they didn't offer discounts like you had in the past. We did get $10, but in years past, we were given a good discount due to the large numbers of banners we ordered. A day after I had received the order, I got an email for 30%. I wish I would have know and would have placed my order a few days later. "

band banner

"There website was very easy to use and I was contacted immediately once my order had been placed. They made a great looking banner at a reasonable price. Once the work had been approved, I received it within days. Very professional and efficient. Thank you."

Awesome

"Communication was on point with letting me know where my order was in the process. The quality of the banner for the price is phenomenal. Will definitely order from banners.com again."

great

"Great work and Quality fast shipping"

Great service.

"We had a simple banner to create, but the company was very helpful once we sent the initial information in to proof. The customer service rep offered great advice and helped match the color of the text to a jpeg that we were using. The production and shipping were both very fast and it arrived in plenty of time for our need. We will definitely use Banners.com again."

Nice banner

"Very easy to use the web site. Your agent was very helpful and friendly. The banner is lovely but had three little holes down the center. They promised to send me a new one but have not received it yet. "

2017-12-18

Great stuff!

"Always happy with the quality here at Banners.com. Pro product with fast shipping!! Thank you very much! I’ll be back. :)"

2017-12-18

Always a pleasure!

"I have been working with banners.com since 2014 and have never had a negative thing to say about them. Not only do they create beautiful work, but it is shipped in a timely manner (I live in Puerto Rico!)

I love working with Jayne Haglin, as she is always available to help and to answer any questions I might have (and I usually have a lot!). Banners.com have played an instrumental role in our ministry in Puerto Rico since the beginning. Thank you!

Share Banners.com's store rating

Banners.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banners.com is a merchant member
Banners.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,490 merchant members.