8:00 am - 5:00 pm CST

Customer service: 9.42/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.60/10
2018-05-23

High School Reunion

"When I asked Banners.com to create a banner for our 60th Class reunion I had no idea they could read my mind about what I wanted. I wrote what I wanted and they created exactly what I had in mind. I am so pleased with the Banner they designed for me that I highly recommend them to anyone that may be in need of any kind of Banner. "

2018-05-23

Excellent service

"Online ordering service was user-friendly. Delivery was fast. Banners came with high quality."

2018-05-22

Designer did not follow through on my instructions

"I paid to have a banner custom made. I sent in the information via email with the format I wanted.
The first proof did not come back right so I had to continue to go back in forth with her. To make matters worse her emails were not being sent because of technical difficulties. I ended up having to talk to the manager because I needed the banner in a couple of days and I wasn't going to pay for the overnight delivery. He did agree to take care of the cost..When I received the BANNER IT WAS STILL IN THE FORMAT OF THE ORIGINAL PR0OF!!!!! NO CHANGES HAD BEEN MADE.
I WILL NEVER USE BANNERS.COM AGAIN!!!

PERFECT!

"The banner was just perfect. The customer service was perfect as well! "

Wedding canvas

"I needed a custom wedding canvas made and Ashley knew exactly what I wanted and designed what I needed in a day. My order was even ready 2 days earlier than I was quoted. Thank you, Banners.com!"

2018-05-22

Fast, easy, personable, great product

"I was contacted the very next day by a real person asking me if the art I submitted looked good, and answered all of my questions that same day. Two days later, I had a gorgeous professional looking banner!"

2018-05-22

Great Product, Great Price!

"Our purchase was delivered quickly and the customer service was great, very hands on company. The website was easy to navigate and allowed me to create the exact banner I was searching for. Thank you for this experience!"

2018-05-19

Excellent product and service!

"My band was looking for a new banner with a brand new logo. The image I sent pixalated when enlarged to size. Aaron offered to resize our logo at a minimal cost. The banner is awesome and we already get compliments. Thanks Aaron for the great service. Delivery was on time as promised! "

2018-05-16

This is what customer service is!

"They had an easy format to work with. They responded quickly. Made sure I was content with my design. Had quick production and a great starting price point! Thank you so much. From a small business point of you, you guys rock!"

2018-05-14

Great job!!

"Good price. Good customer service. Great quality. Highly recommend your company."

2018-05-13

Great service awesome product!

"Ben was such a big help with my order. He found my previous picture from a few years back and created awesome bumper stickers!"

2018-05-11

Living History Nonprofit Group

"I am the head of a small living history nonprofit group on a shoestring budget. I needed banners to advertise one of our projects. Banners.com did an incredible job producing the banners with an extremely short turnaround time. In addition, even though I knew at the time that I submitted rather poor quality photographs within an hour of placing the order a representative from Banners.com contacted me to ensure that the order was correct and to discuss the poor quality photos that I had submitted. This was excellent customer service. The cost of the banners were minimal compared to other online companies that I had checked into which is a definite plus for a nonprofit organization where every dollar counts. Once the banners arrived I was extremely impressed with the quality and even though I was using poor quality photos I was extremely impressed with the clarity of the images. I will definitely be using Banners.com for future projects. I would give them five stars across the board.

BlackbeardsCrew.org from Hampton Virginia

2018-05-10

Double sided banner

"Easy to design, great options, quick processing and delivery
Very good quality

2018-05-10

Fast Delivery!

"Our youth football & cheer program needed a banner in less than a week... and Banners.com delivered! "

2018-05-09

Would buy again

"Great quality. 1st purchase, won't be my last. Quick shipping."

Share Banners.com's store rating

Banners.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banners.com is a merchant member
Banners.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.