Stores > Banggood.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
Voice your opinion! Review Banggood.com by clicking a star below.

Great customer service

"They sent me the wrong esc and i contacted them and they sent me a new one plus i got to keep the old one. I will continue to support them."

Banggood

"banggod is very good store, is my second order and everthing is Ok!. Good prices and the shipment is really fast.
Everybody in Brasil ,love buy with Banggood

Excellent e-shop

"Excellent e-shop
Excellent place to buy a lot of products.
I'm very satisfied from the services offered by Banggood.
It has a very good customer care and very competent after sales service.
I highly recommend Banggood.

2017-12-05

Best customer service

"I bought a whatch that did not arrive to my country, but they resend a new package to me in one week. Flora was a great help for the problem solution.

2017-12-05

Excellent Customer Service

"My goods haven't arrived after 5 weeks. Once complained I received instant feedback about a new shipment FOC. Now both items have arrived together ( strange). Looks like customs had their hands on it."

Good aftersale, nice prices

"Although the price is a bit higher than in other chinese site, this one has got a better aftersales, and no insurance needed..."

2017-12-04

Attention! company that does not pay damages :( - Dikkat! verdiği zararı ödemeyen firma:(

"I bought ... ( E27 LED Light Male socket to EU Type Plug Adapter Converter On-off Control Switch )
One out of three exploded in a dangerous way,
I asked to be covered.
I have only returned the amount I paid for 3 pieces. Did not pay for burning plug, socket and bulb :(
---
Satın aldığım ... ( E27 LED Light Male socket to EU Type Plug Adapter Converter On-off Control Switch )
3 üründen 1 tanesi tehlikeli bir şekilde patladı,
zararımın karşılanmasını rica ettim.
Bana sadece 3 adet için ödediğim tutarı iade ettiler. Yanan fiş, priz ve ampul için ödeme yapmadılar:(

Rep reply posted Dec-06-2017

A rep from Banggood.com, BangGood Team, has responded

“Dear Emre18,

Thanks for choosing banggood and we sorry for causing this dissatisfaction to you.

We have arranged a full refund for your order 38926049 that you complain about. If you not accept this reimburse, please reply our email and let us know. You are so welcome to contact us.

We will keep improving our product quality and service. Hope you could have a happy experience for next shopping.

Regards,
Banggood Team”

Good Site

"Always good prices, I do not have a problem with the return of money if something does not come, or partial compensation when the item is damaged and yet we want to stop it, I mainly order rc models."

Prompt response for emails

"Recently bought a quadcopter from banggood and it didn't receive it for over a month. I got worried and mailed their customer care. Thankfully they promptly replied, providing me with a tracking Id. The tracking Id was of no use to me for tracking though as I could not check it with India post. They asked me to wait for a week more and fortunately the quad-copter arrived arrived in a few days after the mail;-)"

2017-12-04

Reactive and competent customer service

"Reactive and competant customer service (item not received after 1 month, refund done in less than 1 hour)."

2017-12-03

Perfecto. Problema corregido muy satisfactoriamente.

"Problema con el color corregido perfectamente."

2017-12-03

Trustworthy shop

"Very good customer care, confusion with the package caused an immediate refund. I highly recommend this shop!"

Servizio clienti ottimo

"Shop online molto serio e preciso. Prezzi ottimi e servizio post vendita molto competente.
Consigliato a tutti

Nice Work!

"There was a small delivery problem, but the Banggood team was very attentive to it and quickly decided. Thank You Crystal, thank you team!"

2017-12-02

How the customer support makes or breaks a company

"After ordering already dozens of items from BangGood, which all arrived within an acceptable period, taking into account the distance between China and Holland, and were always as expected, I ordered a Led Fluorescent tube with the color warm white (3000K). This time I received the wrong item: it had a color temperature of 4000K. So I contacted the helpdesk and they promised me to send a replacement. However, it worked out that that second tube also had the wrong temperature.
Without any questions, the customer support offered to do a total refund and the next day the money was already on my Paypal account. And I ordered another type of Led tube from BangGood! This is a big contrast to my experience with a Dutch company: I sent numerous emails to their customer support and they even don't take the trouble to reply. People are reluctant to do business abroad, but this experience shows to me that there is no need to worry if the company has a good Customer support like BangGood has. Thank you, Macy!

Share Banggood.com's store rating

Banggood.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Banggood.com is a merchant member
Banggood.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.