Monday - Friday; 8am-5pm EST
    419-335-2240
    support@bakersgas.net
    877-930-5690

2018-07-04

Pricing mistakes and won't honor their mistake.

"I found a great deal on their website, placed my order the next day received an email stating that they would not ship my order because it was a pricing error. They offered the same item at 5x the price on their website."

2017-02-07

"Just received the Lincoln Viking 3350 from Baker's. Ordering was super simple with all the info needed to make an educated purchase and was given updates on my order. Baker's will be my welding supplier from here on out, other than getting my cylinders filled. Unfortunately I will still have to do that locally. "

2016-02-09

Baker does it right!

"I am now a very loyal customer of Baker Gas! Also a big fan of Nikki, the very helpful person I've worked with there.
I ordered a Red machine late in 2015 and it had some issues (A newly released machine and I'm sure a few bugs to work out). Baker quickly responded to the issue and arranged to have it sent back there on their shipping account #. The red machine had been on a special sale and when I told them I'd decided to go Blue instead (I'd lost confidence in the first machine after getting one that didn't work), they gave a great deal on that one too. I now have a great welder (I'm also a new and loyal customer of Miller, after using other brands for over 40 years) for a great price and have had the pleasure of working with Nikki and the other fine people at Baker. I have subsequently ordered other items from Baker and always been happy with the service and the quality of the items. I would choose them first for anything they carry knowing it will be priced right, come quickly and that they will stand behind their items. Every interaction I've had with them left me pleasantly impressed.

2016-02-04

Fastest Delivery in the Midwest

"I call and talked to a sales rep. who was very polite, and guided through
the ordering procedure.
I ordered a welding helmet and welding jackets. I couldn't believe
they arrived so quickly. The very next day I got home from work, they were on my front porch. No Delivery Charge....

Thanks, to the Baker Staff...GT

2016-02-03

Great company

"Very happy with the service, pricing, and fast shipping. Thank you."

2016-02-02

quick and happy shipment

"The TIg torch adapter that I ordered for my lincoln MP-210 came to me very happy and was quickly installed:) Documentation was good and installation went smoothly!

2016-02-02

Spot on perfect.

"I chose super slow shipping to save a buck but was shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition a week later. No complaints. Brand new, sealed in a box in great condition.

Using Baker's is far superior then buying from the big online retailers where they have zero expertise in welding.

2015-12-30

"Justin & Nikki were great to work with & I will definitely be a return customer!!"

2015-12-30

"I ordered a Holland Grill for my husband for Christmas and the service I received from Baker's Gas and Welding was amazing! The grill arrived and everything was perfect! My husband was very surprised and loved the Grill! I will definitely use Baker's Gas and Welding in the future!"

2015-12-23

"Very fast shipping. A breeze to deal with. Everything arrived as advertised and in very good condition. I highly recommend this company, and I will be back again."

2015-12-19

"We buy all our plasma equipment from Baker's Gas because they have the best selection at the best price."

2015-12-15

"Came fast and was a great deal"

2015-12-08

"Very happy, good price and fast delivery."

2015-12-07

"Great gloves for replacement for discontinued-black stallion fuzzy hand gloves I ordered last year "

2015-12-03

"Nikki got us taken care of!"

Share Baker's Gas and Welding's store rating