Stores > Backcountry Edge

800-617-0643
      717-665-0880
      customerservice@backcountryedge.com
      800-617-0643

Voice your opinion! Review Backcountry Edge by clicking a star below.
2015-04-28

"Purchased a pair of Women's Asolo Revert GV hiking boots. Highly recommend Asolo boots. Wore my first pair over ten years. Prompt delivery, boots fit perfectly. Noticed a slight defect after a few weeks. Prompt exchange and second pair also fit perfectly. "

2015-03-03

"Excellent service, quick delivery and best price!! I researched a ton for trekking poles and found the best product and price from BackCountryEdge.com I purchased Leki Cristallo (2013) model; BackCountryEdge.com also had other similar models with the best price online and in-store. BackcountryEdge's youtube videos are very informative and educational. I will definitely buy from BackCountyEdge.com in the future. Thanks"

2015-02-05

"I just recieved my order, very fast cant wait to give my exped down mat a try this weekend. The price was the best I found on the internet, Love the prices here at this store, I also like the videos on gear. I will be a returning customer for sure Thank You All at Backcountry Edge."

2014-12-03

"I found a Patagonia jacket I wanted on their site for $80 off when all other sites were offering it at the original price. It actually seemed too good to be true so I looked around on the Internet and I didn't see anything about this store that suggested it was less than reputable (I mostly looked at customer reviews but their site, YouTube videos, etc. all seem very legit and American) so I went for it! I ordered 2-day shipping (because now that it's December it's finally getting COLD here in Texas) and I received my order in less than 48 hours from when I placed it! The jacket was exactly what I ordered and in perfect condition (and I love it by the way, Patagonia is awesome! Can't go wrong with a company that cares about the ducks who are providing us with warmth). I pat myself on the back for this all-around great purchase."

2014-10-19

"I am simply amazed. I found them on google, and they had two promotions that would not combine for first time orders. The first was a % off coupon, and the second was a free t-shirt. I used the better of the two and in the comment box I had told them I hoped they would have allowed both promotions. Upon arrival I pleased not only to find my item well packed, I also had received the free t-shirt. I figured the comment box would be ignored like so many others. They will be one of the first stores on my list going forward."

2014-01-16

"found Backcountry Edge by surfing the net for camping gear. Their site is easy to navigate and the videos regarding products are great. Their prices are excellent and the shipping was surprisingly fast. Everything arrived well packed and without damage. I will definitely use this site again. "

2013-12-08

"5/5. The customer service representative was friendly, helpful, and accommodating. He had no problem with my purchasing 2 versions of the same backpack and then returning one. Return policy is very generous (one year for any reason) and is easy to do. The price was very low for the item, compared with other companies."

2013-08-10

"Very pleased with this company. Got a great deal on an Osprey backpack. My order was shipped within 24 hours with free shipping, two gifts, immediate communication for my questions. They have gone the extra mile to create descriptive videos of their products on their website, and to provide excellent customer service. Shop here!... "

Coosa's Avatar

TN and MD
2013-04-02

"Very fast service. Ordered on the 27th and delivered on the 1st. Very happy with the selections available. AND I got a free platypus just for ordering. Will definitely purchase gear from Backcountry Edge again."

2012-12-19

"Backcountry Edge responded promptly when I called concerning a price discrepancy (see below). When I called back they new exactly whom I was and took my order over the phone to ensure I got the best deal. They where professional and very helpful.

Why I called
First time on the site, an item on sale was priced at 118.95. A flyer said that If I create an account I would get an additional 12% off my order. So I created an account and went back to purchase, when I notice that suddenly the same item was now 126.87, and after the code is applied it totaled at 111.65 (12% from original price should be ~104.)

The woman I spoke to not only helped me out but repeated the actions on her end to see what had happened.

I will definitely be back in the future (but I will check to see if the problem was fixed)

2012-08-27

"This is one of the MOST INCREDIBLE companies anybody can do business with. Their service is excellent.....never a hassle....always professional, friendly, prompt, and the prices of the merchandise well below what you'd normally pay from other vendors."

2012-06-22

"I had a great experience with backcountry edge's customer service; I ordered a backpack, decided I wanted a smaller one instead the next day, but the first had already shipped. Customer service actually called me in response to my e-mail to explain this and subsequently shipped the other pack as well. Returning the first was simple and painless with the prepaid label they give you. "

2012-05-13

"What's not to like about Backcountry Edge? Great products, free shipping for orders over $50, money-back guarantee and even a return shipping label included in the order, fast shipping and if that isn't enough, a 15-percent off coupon for your first order! Impressive!"

2011-10-05

"Great service! We ordered a new backpack and not only received a great price, but we got free shipping. The item arrived earlier than expected and in perfect condition. YAY!"

2011-10-04

"First time shopping with them and I was very impressed. The return policy was great since they paid for return shipping and included the paid UPS label with my original shipment, (and all necessary info) so easy! The customer service went above and beyond most companies support to make sure I got what I wanted and was happy. My only complaint was that the exchange shipment was delayed and I don't know why but luckily I wasn't in a rush anyway. Very recommended company!"

Share Backcountry Edge's store rating

Backcountry Edge is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Backcountry Edge is not a merchant member
Backcountry Edge does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!