Product & services pricing 10.00/10
Chance of future purchase: 10.00/10
Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-07-21

Quality stuff at great prices

"I have shopped online at this store for a few years, since before my first baby was born. The process are great and the quality of the items are excellent. I've bought clothing, towels, blankets, sheets, plates and bowls, etc., and everything has always been great. I've never had to contact customer service because my orders never have anything wrong with them. They have nice sales featuring different items (for example recently I got some 3pack onesies for $2.99). I have saved a lot of money shopping at baby mall online."

2018-01-19

Questionable Company?

"Awful experience!!!!!!!!!"

2017-05-18

Extremely professional

"I have made about 6 large orders so far from this company. Items of great quality arrive extremely fast and not one issue so far have I experienced "

2017-04-17

Excellent service and great products for cheap!!

"I have order from here 3 times now, every time the order is correct and it comes within 3-4 days every time, and I live in Wisconsin. It's always got great prices and sales going on. It is the cheapest place I have found yet for all your baby needs!!! I am so happy I found this site and tried it, it's so worth it. I recommend this site to anyone on a budget and needs good quality clothes and necessities for their little ones. "

2016-10-27

As Expected

"The prices are amazing!! I placed my order on 10/24/16 and received it on 10/27/16. Everything came exactly as described on the website. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because I had to call the company in order to receive a shipping email a couple of days after I placed my order and I had to call numerous of times because no one was picking up no matter what extension you dialed. But I eventually reached someone and she was very pleasant and nice and I received my order the very next day. BTW I am located in New Jersey and the company is located in New York, so that may be the reason why I received it so quickly.

But over all, I will definitely be placing another order very soon and I recommended this store to a lot of my co-workers.

2016-08-20

Exactly what I wanted!!!

"Everything was perfect, my oufits are the right size and product. Definitely no disappointments, I ordered my product on Tuesday received it Friday.. Note I'm from California they are based in New York and I received it within a week.. There is no discoloration, hanging thread,and it's good quality.. I'm so happy with my service I'm definitely shopping here again you can't beat it I got 5 outfits for 20.95!!! This site is a must.."

2016-03-21

Still waiting for Customer Service to respond....

"I placed an order on March 3, 2016. It is now 3/21/16 and package has not been shipped or received by the recipient. I emailed CS on 3/17/16 but I have yet to receive a response. When I called the number for CS on their website, it says the voicemail is full and hangs up on you. Cute clothes, good quality, but really shitty customer service. If I don't get a response at all, at least I will only be out $23. Needless to say, I won't be buying anything from this site anymore. "

2015-04-01

"I recently ordered some boy clothes and the order came quickly and everything I ordered was correct. I am very pleased with Baby Mall Online. I would recommend this site if you are looking for low priced baby clothes. I already made another order. I am happy I can find low cost clothing for babies since they outgrow them so fast. It's a shame to pay so much money for clothes that they will outgrow quickly. Thank you Baby Mall Online, This is one pleased grandma. "

2014-12-25

"I was extremely disappointed to find my order was cancelled because they could not verify my billing address. I was told that a third party company is used for this. There is nothing wrong with my billing or shipping address and I was charged in full before the verification. I was told to use PayPal instead. No thank you. My account was credited 3 days later. "

2014-07-22

"I made a purchase July 7 and didn't receive it until July 15, which isn't a problem. However, when I received my package, they sent me a duplicate 5 pack of onesies. I called them and told them, and the lady said she doesn't know why they sent me two of the same pack of onesies, and she assured me that my $12.99 would be refunded. That was about 5 days ago and I still haven't gotten my money back. The clothes are really cute, but everything else is wrong. I will not be ordering from them again. Never."

2013-04-08

"Bought a few things off this website. Everything went smoothly. They're a fairly brand new site, but have items on Amazon, ebay, and Target.com. The sizing was a little off, but for that cheap of prices, who cares?"

2012-04-12

"I can't speak for the quality of items yet, but I can tell you that shipping policies and whatnot, must have been changed. I placed my order last night around 11pm. This morning I had an email waiting on me that told me, my order is now in the Processing stage, and as of 4:21pm today, I just received an email that showed that my items have been shipped along with a link to my invoice. When you click it, sign in, and scroll to the bottom, right there you'll find your ups tracking number. So rest assured you do get tracking info now. I can't speak for previous years, but apparently they've listened to people and have made adjustments.
The only reason I only give this store 4 stars instead of 5 is for the simple reason, that it is super annoying that if you even accidentally hit the back button, your order clears out of the cart. Save yourself the trouble and sign up and in to your account before adding things to your cart, that will make sure to save it there lol.

Updated on 04/18
Just received my order, right on schedule, my order did have one small hickup aparantly they were out of one of the onesies that i ordered in a particular size, so they shipped it in a bigger size, and therefor added an extra onesie with a different saying to my package! As in a free gift. Though I would've love the one I ordered in the smaller size, it's not like she won't grow into it soon enough lol. So needless to say, my experience with this company was very favorable and I would definitely recommend them to anyone trying to buy baby products on a budget.

2011-12-18

"I cant really say if they are a good company to purchase merchandise from, but i can say I'm a little disappointed that I cannot track my order. This is why I'd rather purchase merchandise from either Walmart.com or Amazon.com. At least they keep me up to date on when my shipment will arrive and were its at."

2011-12-08

"please don't order from this company! I'm from overseas so calling them would be so expensive so I sent a dozen emails asking for the tracking number but got no reply. I finally called them after a month of not getting any word about my order and the person working there told me that they reshipped the order and will email me the tracking number in 20 mins and after 3 hours i still have not receive any email. I'm pregnant and this company is already causing me a lot of stress!"

2010-03-30

I have placed three orders in January and February from Baby Mall Online. I was very pleased with every product I purchased. I bought onesies, sleepers, bibs, blankets, socks, hooded towels,burp cloths and washcloths.

Regular prices at this store are reasonable, and if you can use a promotion code for 20 or 25% off, they're super good!

The baby clothing sold here is practical and servicable for everyday use. The clothing is not boutique-quality, but it is perfectly fine for fast-gowing babies who go up a size in no time at all! Everything I've ordered is really cute, and the materials are soft and comfy for baby. Items are well-made.

I really am glad I ordered from this store for my new granddaughter. She's here now, and is suitably "outfitted" with my purchases from Baby Mall.

Share Baby Mall Online's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!