Stores > Babies Travel Lite
  • Babies Travel L

Voice your opinion! Review Babies Travel Lite by clicking a star below.
2017-08-21

great service

"What a great service this company provides"

2008-01-25

"We have used this site several times over the past 4 years since our 1st child was born. It is FANTASTIC! We have traveled with a newborn, an older infant, 2 little ones at the same time, and this past trip with a 2 and 4 year old while I was 7 months pregnant. Every time there was something we needed and you just can't beat having it waiting for you when you arrive. It saves so much time and effort when you arrive on your trip. And if you want to keep anything extra from your supplies or want to ship home any souveniers they arrange to have your package shipped home! I just can't say enough about how much this service has helped me. Thank you! Thank You!!"

2008-01-24

"I've been using this service ever since our little girl was 4 months old. I've used their service both domestically and internationally and have been 100% satisfied with each order. They were prompt, professional, and all my items were delivered before our arrival date to insure that we had everything we needed upon arrival. I couldn't imagine traveling without the convenience of this service. It makes traveling so lighter! Thank you Babies Trave Lite!"

2008-01-24

"We have used Babies Travel Lite several times over the last two years. It is great service and we will continue to use it."

2008-01-24

"We have used this site 3 times since our 16 month old was born. Once to Arizona, once to Hawaii and most recently to Jamaica. Each of our orders has been completed perfectly. They have anything one could possibly want when travelling. we have ordered formula, diapers, swim diapers, organic milk and chocolate milk, all sun and beach supplies, snacks, cleaning supplies for hotel rooms EVERYTHING!The customer service representatives are very helpful in ordering and responsive to all questions. We have become so spoiled, we wouldnt travel now without this fantastic service!"

2008-01-23

"What a great service this company provides! It made traveling with a 9 month, so much easier. No diapers, formula, baby food, or snacks to pack. Everything arrived at our hotel before we did and all we had to do was unpack our fabulously packed boxes. They even had snacks and milk boxes for our 6 year old, and they came in handy. What a pleasure it was have all of the kids essentials delivered right to us. I have told all my friends how fabulous this service is and I plan to use it each and every time we travel. Fabulous idea, someone should have thought of it sooner!"

2007-02-22

"We just came back from our new villa in Florida and just wanted to say thank you to Babies Travel Lite for such a fantastic service. We live in London, England...and I wish a company like them existed in the UK/Europe!

The products they delivered were in perfect condition and we loved them!

Also, we loved the range of organic baby foods they provided. I wish we had ordered more, because I couldn't seem to find them in the supermarkets!

They also went out of their way to get items for us that weren't on their website...like shower gel, avent micro steriliser etc. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they were a pleasure to deal with.

Babies Travel Lite made our holiday so much easier. They made sure the order had arrived at our villa and they had a contact name as well.

We'll definitely use them again. A big thanks to them for making our holiday so much easier.

Wendy, London, England

2007-02-21

"My experience with Babies travel lite was terrific from start to finish. The ordering was easy, the selection of items was complete, the prices great and the customer service was top notch. The service made my recent trip to Florida so much easier! It was such a luxury to arrive and have everything I needed to get my son fed, bathed and ready for bed. Our first night was easy instead of crazed and stressful--no need to run to the store praying they would be open and carry our diapers and formula. I was able to order disposable spoons and bibs as well as food and diapers, so my luggage was no weighed down with baby essentials. And opening the box was really fun for my older kids. They had a great time and were thrilled to find the little toys that had been included not because we ordered them but because this company knows that extra special surprises are all part of a great vacation. I was espcially pleased to see that the prices had the island grocery stores beat in many instances! I will use this service again whenever I am travelling with my infant, and I have already let my friends know what a great "vacation investment" it is.

Jane Herold

2006-12-19

"DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE - Package arrived broken and they simply blamed FedEx and would not refund the money. The service turned out to be worthless and nothing but a giant hassle."

2006-06-18

"The service they provided was outstanding. Having all of our babies needs delivered directly to the hotel before we arrived was such a luxury. There is nothing heavier to lug around than formula bottles and diapers. Our hotel actually misplaced the boxes - however, one call to the Babies Travel Lite office and they were able to provide the employees name who signed for it - and it appeared within minutes. I've told all my friends about them!"

Share Babies Travel Lite's store rating

Babies Travel Lite is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Babies Travel Lite is not a merchant member
Babies Travel Lite does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!