Stores > BBQGuys.com
  • BBQGuys.com

7am-7pm Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm Saturday (CST)
      877-743-2269

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.33/10 4.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.54/10 3.54/10
Voice your opinion! Review BBQGuys.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-20

Fast sales, slow warranty support

"Fast on the sale of a 30 inch DCS. we have been trying to resolve burner and flame tamer warranty claim for over a month. Disappointed with the time required. Back and forth with pictures. Serial # invoice etc. They sent one burner so far. too slow on the support. "

2017-11-09

A Little Shady

"I'm personally not a fan of BBQGuys but there are also so many better options out there these days.

Also, I'm pretty sure that the sudden influx of positive reviews they have all within 2 days are fake... Could be wrong, but I'd avoid them if you can.

Loving my grill

"The customer service rep was great and very helpful answering all my questions. I received my grill as expected and have been happily grilling since. I highly recommend BBQGuys.com!"

2017-11-07

Very helpful. Love my new grill!

"When looking to buy a new grill, these guys were very helpful in finding the perfect grill for me. The grill arrived on time and I love it. Could not ask for a better experience and I will definitely be coming back!"

Great service

"I received very helpful service from a very knowledgeable gentleman. I will definitely buy from the bbqguys again and again. "

2017-11-06

Great products, and service to match!

"Bought my patio set, and a fire pit table from BBQGuys.com. Super-fast delivery and the customer service was some of the best I have ever received. Answered all of my questions and made the purchase a breeze."

2017-11-06

Outstanding experience!

"I purchased a Blaze grill and a pizza oven from BBQ Guys. The help I received from their customer service team gave me all the confidence I needed to make the purchase and know I was buying the RIGHT products. The shipping was free and everything arrived two days before they estimated. HIGHLY recommended."

2017-10-03

BBQGuys (Shopperschoice) is a Terrible Company

"I purchased over $3000 worth of items from BBQ guys for an outdoor kitchen I was going to have built. All the items arrived on one pallet wrapped together in plastic. I had the delivery guys put it in the garage where the items were left until the contractor was ready to assemble the bbq area. When the time came, they opened the items and turns out the double trash can door I bought was extremely damaged. Both walls of the drawer were caved in and looked un-reparable. No big deal I will call BBQguys up and explain the situation and get a new one. Turns out you only have 48 hours to inspect your delivered products for damage and they informed me they would not be replacing my damaged product. I explained to them most of their customers most likely wouldn't be assembly their BBQ themselves and probably have a contractor doing this. A 48 hr window on delivery to when the construction begins on when something like this being noticed is absurd. They again said there was nothing that could be done, but luckily they offered a discount on the item if I ordered a new one! What a complete joke of a company. If you delivery me damaged goods you should have to replace or repair it! I have no respect for a company that treats its customers like this. The item that needed to be replaced was not even a big ticket item, it was a trash can drawer! I hope everyone avoids this company, as this type of service should not be rewarded."

2017-10-02

Fulfillment Problems

"Ordered 3 modules. Paid to have 42" bar height. Received parts -missing 8 - 30" tracks. They sent out parts. Completed modules and measured height was 35". They sent the wrong studs. I requested new kits. They only wanted to send new longer support studs. They sent the wrong parts. I paid for 42" modules. They could not get the simplest order correct. I told them I will dispute credit card charges. I can't use the 35" modules and did not order them! Daniel threatened me on the phone. I was on the phone disputing charges when Daniel called. He got irate! Related I could send back but it had to be boxed and could not have altered parts. If you can't deliver what I ordered, what I paid for, I will dispute charges. If the order filler would not have messed up order you would not be reading this. I have 8 hours in putting the modules together and if you consider the added expense I paid for the 42" height , BBQ guys owe me $60.00+. How many others are treated this way? Bullied by this company. Customer service socks a dock!"

2017-09-16

reseller ratings is a joke

"i didnt even buy and was able to give them a bad rating if you pay them they will get rid of all the fake ratings"

2017-08-14

Support **** - but local!

"Grill comes on a pallet - and you're on your own, sucker. Dont buy a freestanding natural gas grill from these guys unless you have already lined up an installer who can get it from your curbside pallet drop off all the way to fully installed. "

2017-08-03

Easy transaction, great customer service and a pleasure to do business with

"BBQGuys made it so easy to make an overwhelming choice. I had a slight issue with the shipping company and they called and corrected it immediately, no harm done. Fantastic company with knowledgeable reps and great products. They have a lot of negative reviews on here but I had a WONDERFUL experience."

2017-07-31

Don't do it

"These guys called me and told me that my 14 month old broil king BBQ needs 4 burners replaced. Then when they brought the dirty BBQ back they lost parts off of it which are missing and still not in my hands. Don't do it go somewhere else. "

2017-07-09

dishonest and incompetent

"i ordered an expensive Blaze grill. they missed their delivery date and then scheduled a late date. my wife was home all day and nobody showed. we then never confirmed a redelivery because we were on vacation and they shipped the grill back to their warehouse and billed us $317 for shipping.

BBQGuys is just a front for shoppers choice. the whole operation is outsourced. they are terrible and dishonest. stick with amazon.

2017-07-07

No Returns, crappy merchandise.

"Purchased a Pitmaster IQ 120 digital temperature regulator from BBQ Guys at the end of May. We used it twice and each time it did not work. Now we can't return it to BBQ Guys because we used it. Please tell me how you would know if a product like the Pitmaster IQ works if you do not use it? Horrible company."

Share BBQGuys.com's store rating

BBQGuys.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BBQGuys.com is not a merchant member
BBQGuys.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!